Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine Extraction - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently did 60 panadiene tablets 8mg codeine, it came on very fast but was really crap and wore off in half an hour. Never will be doing it again, so pointless.

Hey guys, I've been a member on here before but felt having my name as my username wasn't a very smart thing to do.

I took about 150mg of codeine yesterday and had a nice buzz.
I've had the same amount in the past with little to no effect - would that be tolerance? I take 30-60mg for other reasons...0 to 3 or more times a week.

Have fun and stay safe:)

Last edited:
@Stoner withc, codeine is a pretty weak opiate. If your taking pandeine regularly then you'll have a decent toelerance, besides, 150mg isn't much of a recreational dose anyways.

I find codeine best around when the dose is around 350mg and when I haven't had any other opiate for about a week before. The best time for me to take codeine is when I'm coming down hard, it feels 100 times better.

Panadeine forte... I will try a larger amount sometime next week. I currently do not use any other opiates.

Oftentimes when I take codeine, about two hours later I find myself very irritable and short tempered. Does anyone else get this? It usually doesn't last that long and I have no idea what causes it. Thoughts?

Ok I tried this the other day and didn't feel anything.
I used 3 x 30mg forte tablets and dropped them into pretty cold water and let them sit for about 20mins before stirring and pouring through a coffee filter.

The mixture was somewhat bitter tasting, and wasn't milky or anything like that.
I did it on an empty stomach and didn't feel any different over the next few hours.

Obvious question now is did I do it right and need a stronger dose, or was my method wrong?

Oftentimes when I take codeine, about two hours later I find myself very irritable and short tempered. Does anyone else get this? It usually doesn't last that long and I have no idea what causes it. Thoughts?

I also get this. Anyone have any thoughts on it? Is it simply the body upset as it's not feeling as good any more?

reply to what sust asked a while back, yes you can evaporate the water after cwe. I have done so many times successfully. When performing the cwe, i like to do at least 3 washes and then lay out my product inside a deep baking dish. I usually just leave it on the floor of my room over night with my fan running for air flow. Just remember that light, and especially heat is quite damaging to the codein. By morning you're left with a nice powder. Easy to cap and dose and a hell of a lot more easier to store. Hope it's of some help.

I get very short tempered the following days after using codeine. Guess its due to being so relaxed then all of a sudden not.

As to the evaporation, i have done it and it left a brown/black crystal substance which i thought was gross and threw out. Didnt wanna risk my health. Didnt use a fan so i think it went moldy.

irritability seems to be quite common with people when using opiates, ive read a lot of posts about people getting grumpy and angry from the slightest things; it happens to me as well. normally i get it when i havent quite got the high going on that i was after and knowing that its not going to last long. i generally use alone because then i dont go getting all in a huff and completely blowing my high.

more stimulating opiates - like oxy - are thought to cause more irritability than the more sedating (morphine, heroin) but i find i can be irritated on any kind of opiate. ive never felt like it on buprenorphine, well not that i can recall anyway

now shut the fuck up and let me enjoy my nod;)

^ Thanks for the post leftwing. I would hate to think how irritable I would be at the end of a stronger high.

Ok I tried this the other day and didn't feel anything.
I used 3 x 30mg forte tablets and dropped them into pretty cold water and let them sit for about 20mins before stirring and pouring through a coffee filter.

The mixture was somewhat bitter tasting, and wasn't milky or anything like that.
I did it on an empty stomach and didn't feel any different over the next few hours.

Obvious question now is did I do it right and need a stronger dose, or was my method wrong?

90mg is a pretty low dose, and given that you'd have lost some through the extraction, it's not really surprising that you didn't feel anything.

^ Thanks for the post leftwing. I would hate to think how irritable I would be at the end of a stronger high.

heh, opiate rage is a funny thing. youd think youd be happy from all the warmth and euphoria but the slightest thing can flip everything upside down. i also get irritable on benzos as well.

set and setting plays a big part in it.

I get very short tempered the following days after using codeine. Guess its due to being so relaxed then all of a sudden not.

As to the evaporation, i have done it and it left a brown/black crystal substance which i thought was gross and threw out. Didnt wanna risk my health. Didnt use a fan so i think it went moldy.

Odd. How long did it take to evaporate? Whenever i've done it i've been left with a kind of gritty white powder, and afterwards it seems to like bonding together,, like sand does after it's dried out. Another thing i like to do when doing this, is before i start the cwe i like to boil my water to clean it. A bit wanky i know. When the water cools to about 35-40 degrees i start my extraction then

Odd. How long did it take to evaporate? Whenever i've done it i've been left with a kind of gritty white powder, and afterwards it seems to like bonding together,, like sand does after it's dried out. Another thing i like to do when doing this, is before i start the cwe i like to boil my water to clean it. A bit wanky i know. When the water cools to about 35-40 degrees i start my extraction then

Took about a week or so. Went dark brownish purple.

90mg is a pretty low dose, and given that you'd have lost some through the extraction, it's not really surprising that you didn't feel anything.

Ok what would you reccomend I do from here?
Should I try using 6 of them to aim towards a 6 x 30 = 180mg dose, or go even higher?

I find that 80mg codeine is a nice dose if u dont have tolerance issues. 80mg codeine + 30mg oxy is very nice. Been running into a few tolerance issues so im taking a break. If u dont feel 90mg is nice then u dont have the metabolites that convert the codeine to morphine or ur CWE didnt work.

^even when i had no tolerance to opiates, 90mg did sweet f.a for me, sometimes people have a natural high tolerance to different substances. but being deficient in the enzymes (not metabolites;), its CYP2D6 that kicks off the whole thing) that break down the codeine could also be a problem, it wasnt in my case though. theres about 6-10% of the caucasian population who have this deficiency, 2% asians and 1% arabs.

youve also got some medications which inhibit the cyp2d6 and block the conversion - so that may be another factor of why you may not be getting high

then you have some people - like mr blonde for example - who have multiple 2d6 genes which produce higher levels of the cyp2d6 and metabolise the drug a lot quicker through that path. i wish i were so lucky:(

Yeah, I have a fairly high Codeine tolerance. I have absolutely no tolerance to opiates at all and I need 200mg of codeine for a decent effect.

100-150mg usually gives me a warm feeling for an hour. Nothing major

In stark contrast, one of my mates gets the nod on 100mg of Codeine. As Leftwin said, Enzyme levels can vary hugely from person to person.

Ok what would you reccomend I do from here?
Should I try using 6 of them to aim towards a 6 x 30 = 180mg dose, or go even higher?

When I was taking 30mg-60mg every couple of days for private reasons, 150~mg did not get me really all that high. I had a nice buzz for a while but it wasn't anything major at all.

I would try 200~ plus if I were you.

I haven't done codeine since I last posted in this thread. Maybe I should do some soon :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.