Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine Extraction - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow your so right man shit i hope my livers are ok.

Ive never been hit this hard from codeine before LOL but ive also never felt this itchy and my lungs were a bit tight i think ill stay away from CWE again.

I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Been following the Erowid method and using lab grade filter paper.
The cool solution is all gluggy and will not filter through the paper.
Could it be the filter paper is too fine? I can wait up to an hour and still have only half the solution filtered. It's so hit and miss.
Any suggestions?

wow i was flawed last night ! Havent got thatt smashed from codeine ever. Usually its just this light buzz this s time it was like 15mg of oxy im guessing the shot is what did it. But damn i woke up with te weirdest blocked nose llo.

Yes i meant liver lol.
Try using more water you always end up with a sludge like gooey thing the the filter paper. Put another filter over the glass the sqeeze your current filter and wait for that to filter.

Hey sariputa I suggest you cut a piece of fabric out of a shirt or something and use this as a filter before the filter paper.

You gotta wet the shirt to make sure it doesn't absorb any of your codeinated water (as a side note I hope you have been wetting your filter papers or that would steal codeine too!) and then you use it as a filter and squeeze the fuck out of it.

You get a very cloudy liquid resulting from the shirt squeeze which I would not say is safe to drink. What you have done though is seperated the liquid from the bulk of the gunk so it doesn't clog up your filter(s).

Run this liquid through your filters, it should go through fairly quickly and this mostly clear solution is safe to drink and hopefully contains a satisfactory amount of codeine to make you feel good. ;)

CWE doesnt work for me :( Taking 6-7 nuros does, will be doin em again tomoz hehe

umm 150-200mg shld give u an idea of the effects .

though with no opiate experiance it may be hard to recognise the effects
it took me a few nice oxy sessions to get anythn noticeable out of codeine

if that makes sense

not that im saying go out and take oxy or anything ..

that said

be careful , u may end up liking it too much .

Thanks drug mentor. I'll give your method a go.
Had an abcessed tooth removed yesterday so I have a good excuse.

I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Been following the Erowid method and using lab grade filter paper.
The cool solution is all gluggy and will not filter through the paper.
Could it be the filter paper is too fine? I can wait up to an hour and still have only half the solution filtered. It's so hit and miss.
Any suggestions?

Use a little bit more water. Particularly with Nurofen + the solutions turn out pretty gluggy then won't filter properly. Just keep adding small amounts of water and stir till you get a better consistency.

Got a 400mg CWE going. (5th attempt)

Target pills: Chemist own 10mg/tab

Placed 40 pills into 120ml cold tap water. Stirred a bit then placed in freezer for 30 min. Used a t-shirt to filter. Filtered about 20ml at a time (different clean areas of the shirt every time) then gathered all filtered paracetamol and placed in 40ml of cold water and filter the same way. Then combined the lot.

Got 2 cups and placed cold wet coffee filters in them and dripped through nicely. Combined both liquids and ready to drink.

U reckon my method might be a bit better than last time and will work? Got sum nuros left too so if all comes to worse ill just drop them if this CWE doesnt kick in. Will update later anyway on how things are:) Any feed feed back would be much appreciated :)

Everytime you changed the position with the shirt some solution would have stayed behind thus leaving behind some product.

I put mine in two coffee filters then wrapped with a hankerchief. All pre wetted, then slowly squeeze the solution through. Fingers crossed this one works for you.

Last edited:
Everytime you changed the position with the shirt some solution would have stayed thus behind leaving behind some product.

I put mine in two coffee filters then wrapped with a hankerchief. All pre wetted, then slowly squeeze the solution through. Fingers crossed this one works for you.

Cheers mate:) Took it 15min ago. Starting to feel sumfn, hope its not placebo lol

Just wished it worked, i put alot of effort into it this time.

Much nicer than popping 6-7 nurofens:) Altho i dont think ive ingested 400mg. Feels a bit better than 80mgs. We'll see where this will take me:) If nothin changes ill prob just drop another 6 nuros in an hour and sum alprazolam.

My CWE worked this time but needed a fair amount and the 400mg felt like 100-150mg. Dropped another 6 Nuro + and was pretty hammered, tolerance is a bitch lol

Thinkin on improving my technique, just wondering has anyone successfully extracted it and then evaporated it off leaving behind relatively pure codeine and a bit of para behind? Was thinking of capping them cos the taste is so unbearable. Any thoughts on what ways to evape without using fancy chems and things that would destroy the codeine?

i did an extraction 2 nights ago, like sustanon, i did it the drug_mentor way lol. worked fine for me. i filtered it through a t-shirt and then a couple of coffee filters.

hit me abit quicker then expected.

Using a t-shirt seems to me like you're making things difficult, I can do a 40 pill 400mg extraction but filtering two lots of 20 pills through Harris brand 4-6 cup coffee filters, works a charm. I wouldn't trust the filtering capabilities of a t-shirt at all.

Better still, I do one 30 pill extraction through a single pre-moistened coffe filter. Chemist's own tablets ftw.

^^ using cloth first to remove 95% of the gunk/binder and then filtering through coffee filters makes things easier, not more difficult. It cuts down the time you're waiting significantly!

Status
Not open for further replies.