Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine Extraction - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The liquid from the Panafen Plus extraction is quite white. If the solubilty of Ibuprofen is less than 1g per 100ml, and I used 150ml, I should therefore have only 1.5g maximum in my water, yes?

I used a piece of cloth, let some come through that and squeezed the liquid out in order to remove the bulk of the ibuprofen and binders. After this, I filtered the resulting liquid through 1 wet coffee filter, and noted that there was pretty much NOTHING left behind in the filter.

It is quite white, not clear and slightly cloudy like the APAP extractions I have performed in the past. This makes me apprehensive, however, being aware of the solubility (if i'm not mistaken), and the lack of material left in my coffee filter, I should be fine.

I intend to drink this tonight and see how it goes. Taste-test revealed a slightly different, weaker flavour.

The ibuprofen mixtures are always somewhat cloudier than the APAP ones, no idea why, but you should be fine to drink it.

Seemed to go down alright, probably lost a little with those 2 extra passes, but I'm much happier to err on the side of caution.

Just drank another 100mg extract of Chemist's Owns, and might have a beer soon.

Was interesting to note earlier that the Chemist's Own "tabsules" contain lactose, whereas the round pills don't. Would that effect solubility? Might make the muck a bit gummier I reckon...

Always better to err on the side of caution with these things. A new box of tablets is $15, a new liver is going to cost you a whole lot more :|

Not at all man. Assuming you have a decent codeine tolerance, 10mg of temazepam is fuck all and promethazine does more to get rid of the nausea and itching than it does to increase the high. It does do a little for sedation though.

I would reccomend scaling back the codeine a little bit and taking a few more temazepams personally, if you have a decent tolerance I wouldn't even scale back the codeine.

I don't think that that specific combo in the doses you listed could be lethal in even totally non tolerant individuals but I could be wrong.

I need a bit of help. As most of u know Wednesday is usually my codeine night lol

Was thinking to do my 5th and final CWE attempt. To make sure it works well how many mgs of codeine would one need? Ive tried 300mg CWE's few times with no success. Was thinking 500mg this time.

The targeted pills would be the 100 tablet bottled chemist own brand. My method this time will be using paper towels as a filter instead of coffee filters. Thinking to wet 2 paper towels a bit then put it on a cup with a rubber band and filter through that. Would add 50 pills to 100ml of water without cooling it in the fridge. What do u guys think? If there should be any modifications please let me know. Thanks for any input.

^ I also then run a bit of extra water through my filter so that the concentration of codeine in the water still in the filter is lower. You could also squeeze the left over water in the filter through some cloth.

I guess the only other bit of help I could give is not to rush the filtering. Perhaps set it up before work in the morning and let it sit all day.

Best of luck, it's got to be better than taking a handful of N+.

Hey y'all from South Africa. They have Nurofen + over here, which sucks balls as hard as it does in Australia, but many other generic versions which is good. Nothing like Australia, no bigger packs than 24 but chemists are more than happy to give you a couple of packets if you ask for them. No interrogation about what it's for, if you've used it before or whatever. It's pretty good.

Will be hitting the UK soon, looking forward to some Sterwins as someone mentioned earlier. If that fails, Nurofen + seems to be everywhere!

Trying to get my hands on some Gee's linctus, it is manufactured in South Africa and contains not much except codeine 25mg/5ml! Comes in big fuck off 500ml bottles, so hopefully can source some.

Good to see BL is ticking along, talk to you soon.

Cheers

THE HEAT IS ON.

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD.

If someone requests help, give them a link to the plenty of excellent existing CWE guides on the internet.

This thread servers no good and only hooks noobs and greatly expedites our god damn nanny state government from putting codeine under project STOP.

THE HEAT IS ON !

DELETE THIS THREAD !

AND STOP ACTING LIKE FOOLS !

The purpose of this thread is to provide an information resource to those contemplating undertaking an extraction on codeine containing products. As such, this thread wont be deleted, however, the ball is in your court regarding the off topic discussion about how fucked you can get rather than discussing the HR measures associated with this process.

It's your forum and you should all be smart enough to know what should and shouldn't be discussed. If you see posts that contradict what you believe should be contained within the thread, or have the potential to hasten legislation change, then report it or do some memberation. :)

Wow time traveler, it was discussed weeks ago that the scheduling of codeine is changing as of next year (March?). Scroll back a few pages :) Somehow I doubt deleting an obscure thread on an obscure forum will do anything in regards to changing that decision. Perhaps if you're so concerned you could contact the pharmacy guild of australia and plead to have it make codeine more readily available?

It's not as bad as it sounds, you can still buy 24 packs. Just go to diff pharmacies if you want more.

QLD has be S3 for larger then 24packs for ages and I only ever buy large packs and iv never been turned down. Iv been told a few times I use alot but a bit of talk and there happy. This doesn't change abuse potentional at all, never less people have offered to buy it for me in exchange for other things so a blackmarket is there, although I dont use other drugs anymore. Apart from codeine im more or less clean these days.

There are far better ways to reduce abuse potentional then this. I swear these people dont really think about what their doing. I mean heck if it fails no one gets in the shit for doing a bad job so they dont care. I can think of far better ways that keeps it easy access for people who need it medically but reduces abuse...but il keep that to myself.

Im not a fan of this thread myself and think that it is more an enableing thing then anything else. I started from this thread and Iv seen many others too. But it was my choice and I dont blame anyone for anything, I may even be happy as an addict. Iv got enough money for everything includeing my buzz.

Just highlighted my heightened sense of paranoia about APAP poisoning... CWEd 480 and drank about 30mins after dinner, and an hour after that took the dog for a walk. After 20 minutes of walking, experienced an uspet stomach and got scared, and went home.

After a while realised that I am just suffering from heartburn. Sigh. lol!

I may even be happy as an addict. Iv got enough money for everything includeing my buzz.

that will soon change:\ you're probably still in your honeymoon phase with opiates.

im a PM patient and have worked my way up to being on fentanyl (37mcg/hr, about to increase to 50mcg/hr before i head off to rehab) now because of my tolerance and increase in pain and am ever increasingly getting unhappy waking up sick constantly and having to go score just to get better. it's throwing me back into depression.

i suffer from a good amount of insomnia and just last night i couldnt get a solid sleep because i was in constant hot and cold flushes with restless legs. i've actually been cutting back my use to trying to just use fentanyl and tramadol but i jumped down too quick. it's a burden when you need the medication but also get addicted to the recreational part of it as well.

Just done a 450mb CWE dosed at 7:30 felt it a bit at 8:00 had a shot of vodka and now bam just hit me harder wonder why it took so long to hit me fully lol.

Nowhere near as good as oxys but still alright. Hahaha now im getting hickups i get them on oxys to LOL. Also had 2 panadeine fortes at like 8 30

Try to not mix alcohol with cold water extractions because aside from possible respiratory problems, there is still some amount of acetamiophen in the final solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.