Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine Extraction - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill out time traveler

All the best drugs have been illegal for many years and we're still getting high as kites on weed, MDMA and LSD just to name a small few

If you like codeine that much you will find a way

Whether it be OTC, prescription or illegal

Honestly, who cares? Codeine is fun and all, but it's nothing amazing and I won't miss it when it's gone.

I will be extremely disappointed if codeine is ever made prescription only or outlawed so that I can't do my regular CWE's, that would suck balls.

The whole point of bluelight is harm reduction though and you can't just not offer people information that could save their lives just so the drug doesn't recieve any attention. That isn't what bluelight is about at all.

Hit nail on head. :)

'Except for the topics forbidden by the Bluelight User Agreement, Bluelight allows a wide scope of discussion and there will be some topics that appear to actively contradict our stated goals. In our attempts to remain unbiased, however, we allow people to discuss the negative and positive aspects of recreational drug use. It must be emphasized that Bluelight does not condemn or condone drug use and allowing certain activities to be discussed is not a stamp of approval. We want to create an accurate view of drug use, so we let people openly describe their experiences with a minimum of censorship.'

BLFAQ

So im planning on doing a CWE this w/e. i've read abit of this thread and have read a few other forums and sites.

all i need to do is go get some tablets. What is the best brand to use? i read somewhere that you now need prescriptions to get meds with codeine in them? i think this is wrong though. and is it true they take down your details when buying products with codeine in them?

^^ In QLD they will take details down for a box over 24, I can't comment on other states.

I've found the generic round 10/500 combination to work best. But I haven't done it too many times.

On a side note I'm currently half way through an experiment.

24 tablets = 16.86g

Avg. of each tablet is 0.7025g
Therefore:
0.50g APAP = 0.712% = 12.00g
0.010g Codeine = 0.014% = 0.236g
0.1925g Binders = 0.274% = 4.62g

So looking for 16.62g of filtrate...

Procedure:
~50ml tap water to dissolve the tables.
Passed through double coffee filter in the fridge.
After a few hours I poured another ~50ml of water through the filter.
Let it sit all night in the fridge.

I got a quite clear solution but don't know the volume. (Next time I will be more precise with volume measurments)

After CWE
Filtrate = 15.09g

Weight of whats left is 1.23g but it still has a little bit of mositure in it. So I guess there was about 1g of APAP in in the end solution.

Total of 16.32g so I lost about 0.54g which I think was some still stuck to the filter and some to the evaperating dish.

Last edited:
^^
Nice work, I'd be interested to see how that works out.

Hi there, first time poster, but long-time reader of bl.

Found a friendly local pharmacy that you can just walk up and get the big boxes without having to ask the pharmacist! Picked up a 75 box of Panafen Plus (generic N+) and some Phenergan (Promethazine 25mg).

Just a quick Q tho, how do people find working with the Panafen? They're FAR cheaper than Nurofen Plus, and still have 12.8/200. Chemist's Own round ones ARE the best, but they're proving more and more difficult to find. I ask for the big box and get the 9.6 Tabsules!

Gonna try the Panafen this weekend.

I find the panafen are easy to work with, you do want to crush them up a bit so they dissolve properly and I use 2.5-3mls per tablet. Never had any dramas.

Just went to the chemist, asked for panafen +, they gave me 3 boxes, so all up 62 tablets. with each tablet 12.8mg of codeine phosphate.

before i get home and do the CWE, can i just down 15 tablets. thats 3000mg of ibuprofen. is that a lethal overdose?

Thats more than double the max daily recomended dose of 1200mg. So probably not a good idea.

Probably not lethal as the oral LD50 for rats is 636mg/kg. I would still highly recommend against it.

yeh i know it isnt a good idea, but aslong as i wont passout or anything like that im not fussed. it will be my only time doing it this way, in future i will do the CWE.

i am going to go ahead and consume 12tablets with 12.8mg of codeine and 200mg of ibuprofen. in total, 153.6mg of codeine and 2400mg of ibuprofen.

I wouldn't eat that much ibuprofen dude, might not be deadly but I reckon you would suffer some serious abdominal pain at the least.

Also, I would wager it would of been cheaper for you to buy one 75 pack of panafen plus than it cost you for those 3 boxes.

Just went to the chemist, asked for panafen +, they gave me 3 boxes, so all up 62 tablets. with each tablet 12.8mg of codeine phosphate.

before i get home and do the CWE, can i just down 15 tablets. thats 3000mg of ibuprofen. is that a lethal overdose?

That wouldnt be good for u at all man. 15 pills with that much ibu in it would be very bad for ur liver. I usualy pop 6-7 nuros at once. Hey didnt u say u had 100 mdma pills the other day and u walked passed the cops no probs? Why on earth would u resort to Codeine when u got mdma? lol

Wednesday tonite whooo. Gonna chill on codeine bit later on at night.

That wouldnt be good for u at all man. 15 pills with that much ibu in it would be very bad for ur liver. I usualy pop 6-7 nuros at once. Hey didnt u say u had 100 mdma pills the other day and u walked passed the cops no probs? Why on earth would u resort to Codeine when u got mdma? lol

Wednesday tonite whooo. Gonna chill on codeine bit later on at night.

i HAD that amount. not anymore. supply and demand ;)

tbh, im gettign pretty bored of mdma. i got into ketamine, but im pretty over that too and ive decided to stop for a few months so the next time can be special again. im very keen on doing lsd again, but i cant seem to find any.

tried oxycodones for the first time a few weeks ago and i loved it. but i ran out of what i had. so now im tryng out these

I wouldn't eat that much ibuprofen dude, might not be deadly but I reckon you would suffer some serious abdominal pain at the least.

Also, I would wager it would of been cheaper for you to buy one 75 pack of panafen plus than it cost you for those 3 boxes.

was not aware they had packets of that quantity. i'll keep that in mind for next time. Thanks mentor.

I have no idea what the fuck is up with codeine these days, maybe my stomach just needs to harden the fuck up, but I've been getting insane nausea.

Last night I dosed 400mg after dinner, gagged a bit getting it down but all was well for an hour or so, but then I was hit with the most insane nausea, I pretty much had to lie down and stay still to stop myself from hurling all over the room, this went on for 2 or 3 hours, after which I eventually got to sleep.

The fun doesn't end there though, I woke up, went to work, and around 1 or 2 the nausea actually came back. Why I don't know, since codeine has a fairly short half life it should have been long gone, but I very nearly vomitted over a group of customers. I took my break early and ate a sandwich (I skipped breakfast, and I think hunger probably contributed to the sickness) which settled my stomach a bit, and it cleared up again after a few hours.

What the fuck that was about I don't know, but I'm not touching this drug again. I'm not sure if it's the codeine, or the acetaminophen (I doubt the latter, my extraction was fairly clean), orjust my body, but it seems like an almost 50/50 chance of getting that gut wrenching vomitting nausea these days. I've no idea how it started either, from february or so through until july I took it weekly or more and had no issues, but now it seems to come out of nowhere. Maybe it's like alcohol and just a learned reaction from my body, we all have that one drink we got wasted on in highschool and can't stand now, but it's not worth ingesting this shit anymore.

Its not the codeine that makes u sick man its the paracetamol or ibuprofen. Both make u feel nausea and ur body tries to reject it if uve taken too much.

On sum codeine now hehe it took a while for it to kick in but its nice:) 80mg gets me to where i want to be.

^ Massive envy. Trying to wean off PST habit and 600mg of codeine tonight hasn't done dick. Plus, every time I cwe panafen plus it comes out a little too clear.

Schme. I get paranoid every time I cwe, even with ibuprofen. I would not be surprised if it turns out there are additives in the pills to increase the water solubility of ibuprofen and/or paracetemol. There's already ibuprofen lysine which is 500% more water soluble than pure ibuprofen, and there are much used surfactants and dispersibles in tablets these days - though I wouldn't have a clue whether they are used in otc codeine products.

Bah. Sorry, just having a paranoid rant. I'd eat some valium, but I'm too worried that it'd do more harm than good (if, in fact it turns out that I have just inadvertently consumed about 8g of ibuprofen:\)

Peace out

There could also be water activated gaks aswell. Just because ur filtrate is clear doesnt mean theres nothing in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.