Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
how long you been chippin' for chinky? I literally lasted about 5-6 months before shit started to seriously get out of hand.

Shit I think I first started messin around back in jan or feb..so 10months give or take

What, do they not sell dope before noon in Chicago or something? Over here, the morning (9-10AM), is usually the busiest time for dope spots...

I just meant if I made my own schedule my ass wouldn't be waking up early...but I guess demand controls people's hours, huh?

How long it take you guys to find a decent connect, I'm still just coppin off random dudes, if I could actually get like a half gram of some at least semi-uncut shit that would be nice. but I'm not gonna do that with just some guy the first time I met him. Boys sure push the rocks out there though too man, I gotta hunt a little for the blows, but people are just yellin rocks out at me all over.

Sucks for you man.. Were not here to help you though..

So you don't need to mention what your looking for.

not trying to get help, I was asking what kind of time frame it took you guys to get a decent perm. connect, thanks for clarifying though that you can't help...because I'm pretty sure those normal blows connects are a little different than actually getting a little weight. ya know?

Last edited:
You will never find a permanent connect. Its the drug market and its a large part of the black market. The quality will never be consistent and it will never be in costant supply with one person. but you can find regulars and when you find a corner or person who youve copped from a few times and the quality has stayed fairly decent then get the number. I mean its not rocket science. But even then, the time will come when he lands in jail or he ripps you. I mean nothing last forever.

Last edited:
I've found most phone connects dry up..

You gotta find that one when you call, you talk to one dude.
.tell them What you want..then when you 10min from the general area you call he tells you where to go
And normally a different guy is waitin for you when you get there.

They run there shit like a real business not like the block boys..quality varies but normally they consistent.

when I've had to painfully cop my shit off randoms on the block/streets I always had dope pushed at me much harder then crack/rocks. So you must slightly be in the wrong area for what you're looking for. Because I've been so numerous spots and you pull up and they just ask "how many" and they always know or assume it's dope. But I guess it just depends on where you go. I know the chi has a huge crack market like any major city too though.

Also, it ain't hard to get that phone connect, and man, once you do it makes things worlds better. No more driving to hot spots and being sketched out all the fucking time. I've been clean for a short time but once I got my phone connect it was great. Once you keep coming back they start liking you and cutting deals and shit too.

Alright gotta stop there, its making me miss it waaay too damn much it hurts.

Yeah, kinda crazy the set-up with all this....like I said before, drugs aren't new to me but the way it's done in Chicago is with the guys on corners. Like this one guy just had rocks, but he phoned up some other dude who just told me to wait for a little bit, the first dude wanted to get in with me in my car to go meet his guy with the blows, I was like "yeah, nah I'm not having other people in my car".

I guess I gotta be consistent with where I go for a starting off point. Hey, and this is a total newb question, but this dude tells me it's x amount for each of the blows....I thought they were all sold at that amount. If they do charge more, then more than likely it's them just overcharging and not hooking up fatter, or has anyone actually seen it be a different amount or quality?

Its not a newb question. I mean we cant really help you cop, but i think that falls into the OK catagory in the rules. Coppin in an open air market is a strange thing if youve never done it. The first couple times i was wierded out and felt the whole thing was sketchy, and it is..

But as far as prices go. They will charge what ever they want. I mean there is a average it shouldnt fall to far below or too much over. But there is no set price. Each corner boy will have different shit different stamps different prices. and then it will depend on who has alot of legal bills to pay that week or if they electric is about to get cut off and just random shit that drives the price up for a short time while there on there hustle mentality. Its supply and demand. You demand it and they supply it, so if they need extra money they will charge it. Simple as that. And hell naw dont let em get in the car with you. I used to have a dude in cincy that when i went up there i would pick him up and got smoke out with him while i copped and shit and then drop him back off at his spot. But that didnt start until i used him for about a year straight and i pulled up smokin some dank hydro one day and he wanted to match a blunt. I mean they are people like us to, but just stay on your toes because there not your friends. It is simply buisness for them, and who know what they will do if there in your car and buisness is slow at the moment and they know you got a pocket full of cash. Stay safe out there.

It's too easy to find connects for the H in chicago, ridiculously easy, if you have the balls to walk around.

It's too easy to find connects for the H in chicago, ridiculously easy, if you have the balls to walk around.

Right on..It takes very little work and when you do get that phone connect, it makes life a little easier.. You no longer have to hit the block. LiLcV2, have you ever seen the gangsta city video about the Greens? I got some great shit out of there before they where demolished. Project dope is/was the best around. But most of them are gone.

Right on..It takes very little work and when you do get that phone connect, it makes life a little easier.. You no longer have to hit the block. LiLcV2, have you ever seen the gangsta city video about the Greens? I got some great shit out of there before they where demolished. Project dope is/was the best around. But most of them are gone.

Nah I never had a chance to cop out of the greens, I'm only 22 i've just moved back here to the city from orlando about 11 months ago, I tried copping dope out of the greens, no luck i was told to go to a certain floor and every corner was like a suprise, never knew what I would see or wtf is in those hallways.
People still live in those nasty ass buildings somehow.

What up c..where you been?
What up bro? I been around man, i decided to stop taking xanax and went through a hellish week or two, 10th benzo withdrawl in the past 2 years!
I just set a milestone of life time accomplishments with that one right there.
Good news is I can start this whole benzo abuse cycle over again in another two weeks when I see a new benzo dispensing doctor :D

Haha my man..whens the last time you did dope..last time with me?

Yeahhh mayne, it's been on my mind all day since my boy was talking about it all morning as we smoked a blunt, i've been fiending so i came to BL to make the fiending stronger which will all the more most likely make me hit the block 2marrow and get some :D

Haha my dude said he was comin threw today with a few but no luck..I'm fiendin myself..

Status
Not open for further replies.