Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Exactly, but that's kinda what I was saying. If you can afford to go through a middle man, your habit probably isn't that bad. Like a girl I would go cop for...yeah, I basically ripped her off, but she could get 6 lines out of one bag. Two bags were like a whole WEEKEND of fun for her. Eventually though, her tolerance grew, and even though the whole reason she was having me go for her was cause she was scared shitless of the block, she starting driving around herself. Once you get to the point where you are hitting the block and taking that chance, that's junkie territory.

if you are scared to hit the block you shouldnt be doing heron anyways. suburb kids are mostly pussy driving around with moms money

if you are scared to hit the block you shouldnt be doing heron anyways. suburb kids are mostly pussy driving around with moms money

Right, unlike your street-savvy self, those kids have no business doing heroin. 8) It's kinda hypocritical to say who is and isn't worthy.

In fact, talking to someone else today, I discovered how much I hate when people assume that I or anyone else knows nothing about street life because I am white and grew up in the suburbs. It's not always what it looks like...

By the way, a few posts up, you sourced despite not putting the entire name of the street, which is not allowed.

And that's not me being a mod or an asshole, that's me letting you know.

hey chinky, what do guys mean by the jump out guys??

wat.

And I'm curious with this pink dope now..kc says ihe reason its pink is cause its cut to shit while the other people say its some fire...so is it really garbage and they don't know what the good really is or is it really spmething good and pink dope is the new rave? Lol

Last edited:
Jump out boyz- undercovers cruising in unmarked cars waiting/watching for deals to go down-after which said deal goes down they cut your ass off and all jump out of their vehicle and rip you out of yours and then cop your shit and do all that nasty stuff the boys in blue do. Atleast to my understanding thats what the jump out boys are-luckily i've never had the 'pleasure' of meeting these guys-nor do i hope to in any near future.

luckily where I go to cop the 'bidness' men i deal with have a good operation...a cruiser to patrol the area in a vehicle and a couple boys up and down the block with speed dial ready to warn the runner of any potential hazard. Always prompt, 14 in a jabski, good count, 30 for two jabskis with the quality good varying only slightly from batch to batch- recent batch has me happpyyy :) as well as a couple buds of mine.

only had one incident about a week ago where the 'main man' deemed it necessary to shoot at a bigass raccoon about 30 seconds before I parked to pick up. Needless to say the blue camera boxes do they're job and within 10 seconds of me parking there were about 3-4 cops right on top of the area finding out wtf just happened. I just stayed low in my car for a minute and one of my guy's lookouts hopped in my car and told me to start drivin. We went all around dodging cop after cop lookin for the main man. We finally got ahold of him, so we picked him up and cruised around some more dodging more cops til the area cooled off a bit. When it finally did, dude ran and got my shit, threw two extra in cuz i was so cool bout helpin him stay outta the heat and let me be on my way. Still, needless to say, right after the exchange a Sargent cruised past me before I could leave and parked blocking the end of the one way- I was shittin my pants at that point and wanted to get the fuck outta there, so I drove down and made the scariest left turn of my life around that Sargents car haha . Boy was i happy to finally be on a main artery after all that bullshit.

Oh and to top it off, I was dopesick through the whole ordeal.

Stay safe out there y'alll, but sometimes bullshit is part of it all unfortunately.

Haha good shit..I just met with my dude and I kinda got a ritual of Rollin a blunt while waiting for him..he hopped in my car and was like "shit, what's good you always Rollin up some ki..I was like yea I normally smoke this on tje way home he was like you think I can hit that? I'm like yea fuck it let's cruise...we smoked the blunt and when we got back to his car and threw me 2extra bags for smokin him down..I was like I always got this so if you wanna trade next time let me know...the dealer customer relationship is funny though,its like he's a friend of mine but its like he's not cause I know he just wants my money ..ya know what I'm sayin.

so im curious, now that i found the superman spot on the block, anyone ever hit up those bags? Now granted, there could be multiple tips where they sell em (anybody notice these bags at multiple spots, does the product change from tip to tip?), but my old phone connect that would deliver (i met through a sweet lil lady that lived in my neighborhood) had the same superman bags that were fucking loaded with dope. Before the yellow background, red superman logo, they were green background, white money bag. They've always been packed huge (anywhere from a third of a gram to half a gram), and usually pack a hell of a punch. Although i remember the last couple batches i bought before taking a break (end of june/early july), the quality was kinda shit, strange consistency that looked like it might've been cut with pills and gave me horrible sinus pressure/congestion. They used to always have two staples, but last night when we hit the spot, they had no staples. Anyone hit these bags up on a regular basis throughout the past year? Whats been your experience with them? The tip on the block was run really professional-like.

Last edited:
what are you so curious about?

You just want to know if annyone else tried them or whas the question?

oh just wondering how the quality's been lately. havent gotten those bags since end of june, and at that point in time the quality wasnt nearly as good as earlier in the year when i first started getting them, at which point in time they were some incredible blows. and yeah they seem kinda middle of the road quality right now, so im just curious if anyone gets these bags on a regular basis, and how the quality's been from when i took a break until now. seems to be a 24hr spot, which is always nice, but yeah if there are bags within that same square of major streets the tip resides in that blow these outta the water, it'd be nice to know. I aint trying to get a source or an exact location, just wondering if people are familiar with these bags and the area, and if its worth it to keep cruising for something better, ya know. Or if the supermans are usually one of the better tips in the area.

so more specifically, thats my question

Status
Not open for further replies.