Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
sup kids.

Ended up taking the MMT plunge 4 weeks ago. Was clean up until this past weekend, when some dude was doing hand outs by my clinic...and damn. finally some real fuckin fire. I've already picked up twice since then and im back on the hill:\

now I know the difference between shitty white dope and the real deal. The real stuff doesn't stick all over the bag, and doesnt make your nose incredibly infected- hope that helps any newbies who are wondering if they are getting the real deal. The stuff I'm getting now is much more tan color, though I'm not sure color could ever give you a good estimate of whether dope is good or not.

No joke, when I was getting the west side dope in them lil dope baggies, I'd get this pure white shit filled to the brim, and I'd need to do the whole bag catch a decent feeling. Shit I have now comes in foil, and requires about 2-3 match-head sized bumps and leaves me feeling GOOD; not all groggy from all that crushed dormin (which is what my old connect said the cut was)

Yeah, I gotta say the batmans I copped last time weren't as good as the red foils. I mean, I guess it could be however people are bagging the shit up, but the first foils I got had less powder in them and were stronger.

Down to my last bag now too...aaaaargh, it's too bad my spots is kinda far from me. It's weird too, cuz I am down with a bunch of boys in the mexican hood which I figured most of those blows come from originally, but those boys never see that shit.

Anyone know what's the deal with cpd...what amounts will just get you a ticket and what actually gets you arrested, or is it whatever the hell they feel like.

did you really ask how much dope gets you arrested?

come on think about these questions your asking..how old are you?

you can get arrested for loitering, for just being in a "drug area" and not having dope on you.

Yeah, I gotta say the batmans I copped last time weren't as good as the red foils. I mean, I guess it could be however people are bagging the shit up, but the first foils I got had less powder in them and were stronger.

Down to my last bag now too...aaaaargh, it's too bad my spots is kinda far from me. It's weird too, cuz I am down with a bunch of boys in the mexican hood which I figured most of those blows come from originally, but those boys never see that shit.

Anyone know what's the deal with cpd...what amounts will just get you a ticket and what actually gets you arrested, or is it whatever the hell they feel like.

haha dude...they will take your ass in for a fucking morsel of dope if they find it. It's not about how much or how little you have, if they find anything (empty baggie, cooker with residue etc.) you will get taken in. Shit man, like someone said before, the real assholes will take you in just for being in a drug area sometimes. I know people who have gotten busted with a few bags of dope and all the cop did was throw the dope in the gutter and let them go, but trust me, that doesn't happen very often. It never worked out that way for me lol

did you really ask how much dope gets you arrested?

come on think about these questions your asking..how old are you?

you can get arrested for loitering, for just being in a "drug area" and not having dope on you.

I'm 27...thanks for asking though, and the reason I did ask is because I saw someone a while ago saying that they got caught but the cops just let them go so no need to give me crap about a question. Maybe some people honestly have experience like if they been caught with 1-2 bags the cops normally would let it slide but anything over than there was like no way the cops could look the other way. Just because my question doesn't make sense to you, doesn't mean their isn't some kind of rationale behind it, nor does it mean I did not think about it before I asked.

Look at how you post, your last sentence would have been sufficient, but for some reason you feel a need to belittle people.

[/B]

haha dude...they will take your ass in for a fucking morsel of dope if they find it. It's not about how much or how little you have, if they find anything (empty baggie, cooker with residue etc.) you will get taken in. Shit man, like someone said before, the real assholes will take you in just for being in a drug area sometimes. I know people who have gotten busted with a few bags of dope and all the cop did was throw the dope in the gutter and let them go, but trust me, that doesn't happen very often. It never worked out that way for me lol

haha, I kinda figured it was something like that, but wishful thinking, and just thought I'd ask cuz also curious as to what amounts people have been caught with that were just let go (if any).

I'm 27...thanks for asking though, and the reason I did ask is because I saw someone a while ago saying that they got caught but the cops just let them go so no need to give me crap about a question. Maybe some people honestly have experience like if they been caught with 1-2 bags the cops normally would let it slide but anything over than there was like no way the cops could look the other way. Just because my question doesn't make sense to you, doesn't mean their isn't some kind of rationale behind it, nor does it mean I did not think about it before I asked.

Look at how you post, your last sentence would have been sufficient, but for some reason you feel a need to belittle people.

I find it hard to believe a 27 year old asked that question. That was an extremely idiotic question...

Just to add to that.... some personal experience here. I'm from Detroit/suburbs, and actually had this happen... had a car seized by the police just for BEING in a known drug area. No dope, no paraphernelia on me at all. Oh... and a loitering ticket. ;) Nice. Never knew they could do that....

Just to add to that.... some personal experience here. I'm from Detroit/suburbs, and actually had this happen... had a car seized by the police just for BEING in a known drug area. No dope, no paraphernelia on me at all. Oh... and a loitering ticket. ;) Nice. Never knew they could do that....

Yeah...it's ridiculous some of the things police can do....I also used to think the whole "probably cause" thing for searching someone's car really existed. HA! They can make any BS up they want pretty much or if they do find something say they saw it in plain sight.

mmm crazy. my girl lives back and forth between the detroit suburbs and chicago, what suburb of michigan are you from?

I find it hard to believe a 27 year old asked that question. That was an extremely idiotic question...

Kinda what I was thinkin..I was hoping he was 16 to give benefit of doubt

Its not like I try to belittle you HK, its just you don't seem to think about your question before asking.
As most of your questions can be answered with common sense.

Now to stay on topic..I got some fire..can't wait til tonite

Nice on gettin some fire...what kind of packaging did it come in? Just askin cuz I planned on gettin this weekend, so trying to find out ahead what's decent...

My phone connect..I don't cop off the street really..and it comes in capsules..

Normally goin threw my guy his dope is average..I know where to find the fire I jus choose not to
For the sake he meets me outside of the hood and I don't have to go to a block.

i used to get my shit in capsules alot 2 from this one guy and it was some fire shit

Cop pin outside of the hood with average dope that's consistent>coppin on a one way street with random dudes in the hottest part of the citys who have fire

But that's just me.

I just read of a driveby on madison so be especially careful on the westside..it really is no joke

what up yaall? i'm new to bluelight but definitley a seasoned chi town dope fiend. I started out copping out south because i grew up on the southside but now I'm a regular west sider. I know we can't name specific spots and I'm cool with that. I'm just a little frustrated because it seems like the west side is full of garbage right now. I've gone out south a few times but I live closer to the west side so its more convienient. I got a regular guy i call whose usually consistent but lately its just not cutting the mustard. I picked up some straight garbage the other day at a spot and I'm just wondering if there is still any good shit out west or if all hope is lost. Are you all experiencing this too? i get that red tape from time to time but last time it cooked up strange, it was ok but it was better 2 months ago. I think we're all talking about the same red tape. foils? hard to open them? yeah you know what i'm talking about! peace.

Last edited:
what up yaall? i'm new to bluelight but definitley a seasoned chi town dope fiend. I started out copping out south because i grew up on the southside but now I'm a regular west sider. I know we can't name specific spots and I'm cool with that. I'm just a little frustrated because it seems like the west side is full of garbage right now. I've gone out south a few times but I live closer to the west side so its more convienient. I got a regular guy i call whose usually consistent but lately its just not cutting the mustard. I picked up some straight garbage the other day at a spot and I'm just wondering if there is still any good shit out west or if all hope is lost. Are you all experiencing this too? i get that red tape from time to time but last time it cooked up strange, it was ok but it was better 2 months ago. I think we're all talking about the same red tape. foils? hard to open them? yeah you know what i'm talking about! peace.

full of garbage indeed. but to be honest, a lot of those guys giving you garbage can get you raw too..you just have to ask for it..they might try to jack the price up on you, but ya gotta do what you gotta do.

Fire I'm getting now just comes in regular foil..and the thing that sucks is it comes in such a small fucking amount..:\ but it is the flamest shit I've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.