Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's shitty those crackheads said something but at least you didn't get locked up...man, one of my boys in cicero was trying to say that those blue light cameras were live feeds they can tap into whenever they want...That's BS right? I mean, I know they can record hours of the shit to review for later if needed but can you imagine how much money chicago would have to spend to actively monitor those?

on the real, yes they can watch you live but very very rare. If they maybe doing survelence they can have a labtop in the car & they will tap from the laptop with a warrent from all the screens. long story but it has happend but will not to pick off a whiteboy or girl just in big cases

just a quick update on how I'm doing. About two weeks ago I went in the hospital for detox. I was put on suboxone maintenance and it was determined by my family and I that I would be also going into some sort of inpatient rehab program, even if it's only a 30 day program.

Anyway, as soon as I got out of my detox, I was on the sub for like 2 days and decided that I wanted to go out with a "bang" and get really high one last time before going to rehab and eventually trying to kick that shit. I went out and bought a jab and did all 12 bags in about 5 or so hours. I banged like 6, and snorted like 6. A few hours in my left eye wasn't reacting and moving around correctly, it was going off to the left and I had a weird pain in my head so I freaked out and thought I was having a stroke. Fast forward a few hours and I'm back in the ER and thhey are checking me out and shit, cat scan and everything. Turns out I wasn't having a stroke and I guess I was just really fucking high or something but better safe then sorry, but they actually admitted for a few days because of an abscess in my arm.

I just got out and will be attending rehab in a few weeks and actually want and plan on staying sober this time but we will see, this shit is mad hard.

throw your phone away and change numbers so you cant call your connects and they cant call you..

your real friends will know how, and be able to get ahold of you.

but good luck with it.

Dude the pink tapes a block from the reds are about 95% dormin in each foil. The reds are so much better. If you love huge bags of sleep medicine then I guess the pink tapes are for you.

not the case with me.. i always get taken care of by those guys with the pink tape, i also get the red tapes and they can be hit or miss. try the end of the pink bag block , they carry the flame batmans

just a quick update on how I'm doing. About two weeks ago I went in the hospital for detox. I was put on suboxone maintenance and it was determined by my family and I that I would be also going into some sort of inpatient rehab program, even if it's only a 30 day program.

Anyway, as soon as I got out of my detox, I was on the sub for like 2 days and decided that I wanted to go out with a "bang" and get really high one last time before going to rehab and eventually trying to kick that shit. I went out and bought a jab and did all 12 bags in about 5 or so hours. I banged like 6, and snorted like 6. A few hours in my left eye wasn't reacting and moving around correctly, it was going off to the left and I had a weird pain in my head so I freaked out and thought I was having a stroke. Fast forward a few hours and I'm back in the ER and thhey are checking me out and shit, cat scan and everything. Turns out I wasn't having a stroke and I guess I was just really fucking high or something but better safe then sorry, but they actually admitted for a few days because of an abscess in my arm.

I just got out and will be attending rehab in a few weeks and actually want and plan on staying sober this time but we will see, this shit is mad hard.

it is hard to kicck an addiction so deep that it is in your veins. the suboxone is a good drug to keep large amounts of just in case. that way you dont have to come down the hard way

are you being serious?
how old are you?

how do you cop in the hood and not know what jump outs are?

they are the narcs bro..not the marked cars.

hey chinky, what do guys mean by the jump out guys??

lol, 1 day you will be driving & boom u get cut off & 3 dudes jump out of the car & pull u out NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
Have u not heard young jeezy song from '04 maybe u r young idk, no pun intended.
but yea watch out 4 them jump out boys

Yea no offense with my response but I was shocked by the question..

Shitty dope today..I've had worse but below par for my dude :(

Shitty dope today..I've had worse but below par for my dude :(

That sucks...I can't tell what time zones bluelight posts in, but at first I thought you scored it this morning...but looks like late last night. I really doubt though much would be going on before noon though.

Got some of those batmans...they were decent. I can't compare to the red tape foils, because with those I was trying to figure out a good dose for the area. I saw one person who tried these, anyone else tried those batman baggies?

btw--figured out how to set bluelight's timezone for the posts, if anyone wants to know pm me

I didn't cop at night..that's just when I did it..I never do dope before 6-7pm..

And the time zone thing aint hard I mean there's a user cp tap at the top of the page
But my question os why would someone pm you, when you can't pm back?

That sucks...I can't tell what time zones bluelight posts in, but at first I thought you scored it this morning...but looks like late last night. I really doubt though much would be going on before noon though.

What, do they not sell dope before noon in Chicago or something? Over here, the morning (9-10AM), is usually the busiest time for dope spots...

Im taking the harley through chi town again sometime right after new years for a nice winter ride. Last time I took a ride through there i copped at a bar. I figure the block boys wouldnt appreciate the loud growl of the harley on their corner. I just may have to ride it through there this time to cop as i dont plan on staying long enough to hit some bars and search out the other white junkies like last time. Im hopin the dope is as good as last time i was there. Its crap in Ky, and thats if you can even find it.

And to the person who didnt know what the jump out boys were. You shouldnt even consider coppin on the blocks. Youll just end up in jail if your not on your toes the whole time. They are called the jump out boys for a reason, ive seen em right next to me before and not knew it until i seen em pulling the dudes next to me out the car and then pulling there badges out from under thier hoodies. Sucked for them, but i got away with my bundles....lol..

i want to get high today but i have 1 bag left..should have just done it last night

At leas itll keep you from getting dope sick.... Ill shoot three bags of some decent when its around.. But to get the good nod goin it takes me atleast 5 tenths..

I only do 3bags at the most so its not like I'm far along..

Status
Not open for further replies.