Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get raw from this Nigerian i know but i just can't never afford it. I got some shit tonight out west that was a darkish tint and cooked up almost purplish. It was ok but he cut it with something strange. u all ever seen anything like that?

I can get raw from this Nigerian i know but i just can't never afford it. I got some shit tonight out west that was a darkish tint and cooked up almost purplish. It was ok but he cut it with something strange. u all ever seen anything like that?

if you want to get flame talk to west side boys about asking their boss to hook up some uncut shit....but u have to buy quantity and pay a premium. i have some shit right now that rips u with a matchhead bump. some uncut worlwide terror dope straight from afgani

whenever I would get capsules there was very, very limited times that I got flame stuff. Quantity was always pretty low as well. I got pretty flame, big capsules at first, then soon enough it seemed like it was cut in half as far as quantity and quality goes.

what up yaall? i'm new to bluelight but definitley a seasoned chi town dope fiend. I started out copping out south because i grew up on the southside but now I'm a regular west sider. I know we can't name specific spots and I'm cool with that. I'm just a little frustrated because it seems like the west side is full of garbage right now. I've gone out south a few times but I live closer to the west side so its more convienient. I got a regular guy i call whose usually consistent but lately its just not cutting the mustard. I picked up some straight garbage the other day at a spot and I'm just wondering if there is still any good shit out west or if all hope is lost. Are you all experiencing this too? i get that red tape from time to time but last time it cooked up strange, it was ok but it was better 2 months ago. I think we're all talking about the same red tape. foils? hard to open them? yeah you know what i'm talking about! peace.

I know your talking about the red tapes I get..They are a bitch to open, especially when you are sick and trying to get at the dope..But I have gotten the same bags about 6 blocks away, so I'm pretty sure one orginization supplies different spots. And dude that asked about the cops..I got let go last week with 4 bags at like 2am, and it was basically pure luck.

having bad luck in the chi....copped today but they were foils again and im pissed think im just gonna stick tomy prescription and have to not run cuz thats what always happens w me..i get my fentanly do too much then i have to find dope but its too much of a hassle right now

I was in detroit for a white sox vs tigers game and I actually got dope there. [edit -@E] small as hell but was decent. He probably got over on me but I was in a different town and i was just what i could get. I got his number he told me to hit him up when I come back. I'm there alot watching the sox kick the tigers ass. Also...whats with people calling jabs "bundles"? I've never heard that. In the chi its jab or pack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maaaaaan, past couple times I haven't found decent stuff...lately been crap. Might have to change up find a diff. area see if that helps at all.

Sorry hear such things :( but, not 4 me! found some decent stuff, clear baggies i copped today seemed to be 7/10 , was offering some decent deals too-as well as a #, woot :D

Headin' to the blocks 2morrow, wish thee luck.
why do you travel to the chi? milwaukee definitly has dope.

having bad luck in the chi....copped today but they were foils again and im pissed think im just gonna stick tomy prescription and have to not run cuz thats what always happens w me..i get my fentanly do too much then i have to find dope but its too much of a hassle right now
punctuation, it really helps!
I'm there alot watching the sox kick the tigers ass. Also...whats with people calling jabs "bundles"? I've never heard that. In the chi its jab or pack.
b/c we really kicked their ass this year 8)..thats cool though my friends never want to go out of town to see a game, we dont pay for tickets at home so the thought of anyone having to pay makes them not want to go...and bundles is eastcoast slang cause well..their dope comes packaged in stamps and when you want to buy a packs worth, the stamps come rubberbanned together thus the term "bundle"..

Maaaaaan, past couple times I haven't found decent stuff...lately been crap. Might have to change up find a diff. area see if that helps at all.
good to know.

Sorry hear such things :( but, not 4 me! found some decent stuff, clear baggies i copped today seemed to be 7/10 , was offering some decent deals too-as well as a #, woot :D

the question now that you have the number is will they meet you outside of the hood.

go away you sourcing fool..this is a harm reduction site not help dumb bitches score..theres dope everywhere in the city, if you cant find it your too dumb to do dope then.

Chinky, yes I know Mil has it, I just happened to be going to Chi for a different reason, and thought i'd kill two birds with one stone. My guy in Mil overcharges and cuts it too much anyway and can't seem to find another connect up here. There really isn't an open air scene to be had anyway- atleast that i've tried finding...god knows ive tried.

Anybody here fuck with capsules how do they compare these stamps you guys talk about ive only seens capsules in the westside but thats because i never had to mess with niggas on the block serving.

for me the block boys normally have a better quality and sometimes quantity...its just for me the caps are just more consistent and he meets me outside the hood.

I'll have to call dude and see if he'll meet me outside the block- said he can get some fire if i'd buy a G- offered it at a decent number too. Drivin in the hood with WI plates and my paper white skin...gotta stick out like a sore thumb lol

gotta phone guy with some really good shit, price is pretty high i guess but im in no way a regular user and this shit is awesome...one solid rock and 30mg with no tolerance was good for the night for me

i really want to get high..where a delivery service when you need one.

i really want to get high..where a delivery service when you need one.

i scored 10g of uncut from the redtape block.. you have to get to the big boss for better quality, also batman have been fire

Status
Not open for further replies.