Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, so finally copped...thanks for the tips to anyone who offered advice....got these tinnies w/red tape. I know the shit is cut down, but how many doses would you think you would get off one tinnie?

i am suprised you didnt get bitch slapped, forget the redtapes they are bunk, a block west has the pink , way better

hey whats up guys? i just moved to illinois, springfield actually. im planning on heading to chicago this week to find something because everything in springfield is shit. not looking for a source but i was wondering if anyone had any advice. i dont need to b getting robbed or shit

so in the foil looked like a good size rail...that seemed like a ton to me cuz I thought foils were single doses.

So yes I've done dope before, but it was hard to get ahold of while vikes and OC's were easy to get a hold of, but now that I live in Chicago I can now get what I would prefer to have and not have to pay a shit-ton of money for something that gets me half the high.

Kinda odd though, because couldn't find pills when I first moved up here, but now wouldn't want to anyway, these foils are way cheaper than any OC would be.

as far as tolerance goes before chicago, smallest amounts could get would be .5 or a whole gram. when I first did it I measured out .10mg and split it into quarters...each quarter would have me nodding off (first time though bunch of puking). That stuff back when I first started doin it then was more brown/tan tint, this stuff I got down now seem more of gray color.

How much did u have 2 do 2 get a good nod? How long did the hgh last? Did u
19.gif
r did u
25.gif
it? What OC mg did you use to get?

cheers,
CR

shit I just got out of detoxing in the hospital and got put on a suboxone maintenance program, and am waiting to to be geting put into an inpatient program....but honestly, I don't want to stop completely. It was getting to a point where I was banging it everyday and I even lost my girl over it (another story) so I wanted to cut back on the shit. But, at this point I can't imagine by life completely without dope. I may just start saving subs and using every so often before I get into a program. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do...

so i was finally able to get some decent blows today. my one buddy came through and got me .5 of some stuff from chicago. ive never seen dope like this before. it looks like sugar in the raw the stuff you buy that is really large grains. it smells a little bit like vinegar but i had to do .3 to get a good nod. when i got it it was a solid half g lump.i was wondering if anyone else has ever come across anything like this. oh it is kinda sticky as well..

hey whats up guys? i just moved to illinois, springfield actually. im planning on heading to chicago this week to find something because everything in springfield is shit. not looking for a source but i was wondering if anyone had any advice. i dont need to b getting robbed or shit

First, when you start off saying "I'm not trying to source"..that means your sourcing and no one will respond to that.

Second, what makes you think we have advice that isn't already givin in the previous pages?
I mean take a look everypage in this thread is ful of advice, why not ask something specific?

Every single newfag comes and asks for advice instead of reading the thread first and then ask questions that
Aren't answered.

I don't mean to rant its just everyday somebody "asks advice" and is "not tryin to source"

Then what are you doing?

what am i doing???? i am doing exactly what i said. i am looking for advice so i dont get robbed or have my shit fucked up by some asshole. i was looking for advice as far as how to avoid being fucked over or with. i havent ever had to do the big city buying before as i grew up in a small ass state with no city. i never asked anyone for a street name or anything because THAT would be sourcing. so ya like i said i am looking for advice not a hook up.

Last edited:
i am suprised you didnt get bitch slapped, forget the redtapes they are bunk, a block west has the pink , way better

You really talk a big game man, what is your problem? Why would I get bitch slapped? Is it my screen-name that makes me seem like a little kid, cuz that's just an old handle I never felt like changing. I'm not some punk, besides don't know why your first post is just to say you're surprised I didn't get bitch slapped just for saying what's up to some people and trying to score.

Chinky is blunt man, but at least he actually is straight up and contributes to this conversation.

How much did u have 2 do 2 get a good nod? How long did the hgh last? Did u
19.gif
r did u
25.gif
it? What OC mg did you use to get?

cheers,
CR

I had to do about half a bag to get a good nod of this now. Before the with the OC's about 60 (40 and a half) mg insuffulated would do it. I don't bang it, I read that although it hits quicker, the bioavailability isn't much different at all.

Also, anyone know the difference between grey stuff and the tan stuff I had before was? Was that just probably the cut?

Hey, another question for any chicago vets out here...that fentanyl stuff, could you tell by the high that it was actually mixed with a diff chemical, or did it just seem stronger?

what am i doing???? i am doing exactly what i said. i am looking for advice so i dont get robbed or have my shit fucked up by some asshole. i was looking for advice as far as how to avoid being fucked over or with. i havent ever had to do the big city buying before as i grew up in a small ass state with no city. i never asked anyone for a street name or anything because THAT would be sourcing. so ya like i said i am looking for advice not a hook up.

So your askin how not to get robbed lulz..if we knew that man we would have the answer for world peace..
Come on its really common sense..the area you try and cop in of course is dangerous otherwise every white boy from the suburbs would be w"kin around..

If your afraid of gettin ripped off then your in the wrong game cause that comes with the territory..just use your head man and you will be fine..i

I would worry about jump outs and and the other cops more then the people cause they will pull you over just for being in those areas (its all one way streets)

You really talk a big game man, what is your problem? Why would I get bitch slapped? Is it my screen-name that makes me seem like a little kid, cuz that's just an old handle I never felt like changing. I'm not some punk, besides don't know why your first post is just to say you're surprised I didn't get bitch slapped just for saying what's up to some people and trying to score.

Chinky is blunt man, but at least he actually is straight up and contributes to this conversation.

I think he came at you like the cause you came off scared and worried in your first posts

But I am blunt cause people don't take the time to read the thread and the question they ask has been answered 15x previously. Not to mention the same people break the runs at some point in that post also.

I won't stand for newfags fuckin up the thing we got goin here.

And who said anything about fent?

Phantom speaks the truth..this thread is embarrassing..its like heroin for dummys thread.

chinky;7566257 I would worry about jump outs and and the other cops more then the people cause they will pull you over just for being in those areas (its all one way streets) .[/QUOTE said:
i was thinking that it might be better if i take my bike. its a shit box so it isnt like anyone is going to wanna jack it. also its a hell of a lot easier to get around in the one way areas like your saying and with my helmet on you cant tell that im a white boy. i dont know do you think its a good idea or should i just take my car?

I have one here that Chinky will love!!
I've been in the game a looong time, so long my connect has passed on.
I have been playing the West side K town game for awhile, and it's going horrible.
3 times now. I drive down, make the connect, get the phone.
Then one or two weeks later, the BS starts. Connect says "help I've been ripped off, can I borrow $300", or says "my car died, can I borrow $500". 3 times in a row. Each time I end the relationship. But soon I will run out of spots, or get killed by one of the pissed off connects.
WTF am I doing wrong?? What should I say when this happens?

first you cant put ANY prices..

second..now that makes no sense.. all im gonna say is if thats true..who cares theres 100s of places to cop just go down to the block if thats what you gotta do.

third now since your trollin GTFO with that bullshit.

and

Tofu..thats your call with your bike joe..i dont have one so i dont know how it is...and with that said i dont normally cop on the block i got a connect who meets me outside the hood...i only go to the block with my friend who likes to cop off his dude

So your askin how not to get robbed lulz..if we knew that man we would have the answer for world peace..
Come on its really common sense..the area you try and cop in of course is dangerous otherwise every white boy from the suburbs would be w"kin around..

If your afraid of gettin ripped off then your in the wrong game cause that comes with the territory..just use your head man and you will be fine..i

I would worry about jump outs and and the other cops more then the people cause they will pull you over just for being in those areas (its all one way streets)

I think he came at you like the cause you came off scared and worried in your first posts

But I am blunt cause people don't take the time to read the thread and the question they ask has been answered 15x previously. Not to mention the same people break the runs at some point in that post also.

I won't stand for newfags fuckin up the thing we got goin here.

Ok, well first off if I came off scared or worried, of course I'm nervous about a new approach to doing something. That's human nature to feel anxiety when a person places themselves in situations that are new and/or different to them. This type of anxiety is normal social anxiety even in every-day activities, such as when someone would go to start a new job, go on a singles cruise, or even public speaking. I was actually glad you were kind of blunt with me at first about not being so worried (acting like a bitch). Although this type of advice might not have been given with the best tact, you were still being helpful.

Regarding the fentanyl, no one said anything about it except for me. I was trying to have some chicago based discussion about heroin. It was actually all over the news a couple years ago in the chicago papers about a lot of people overdosing because of it, and I was curious as to how other people had viewed it since the media seems to have a fairly single-minded approach to things. Check out this one link.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/06/03/AR2006060300602.html

Now as far as this thread being embarrassing, and a practically a "Heroin for Dummies" thread. That's ridiculous. This thread is called "Chicago--Heroin". That's all it is. Just a thread for bluelighthers in the Chicago area to come and discuss heroin. So, if someone posts in this thread about a rave next week, I could see the issue, but whatever posts related to "Chicago-Heroin", what does it matter how advance of a post it is or how much of a beginner post it is.

I do agree though that yeah, "best practices" is people should checkout some drug basics or drug FAQ's before posting to a more specific thread like this to discuss, but even then there are many general heroin discussions that are answered in a very general matter, and sometimes the outcomes of discussions ina more focused thread like this will issue different results.

Now, I'm not sure what you "have here" that "newfags" are fucking up. It looked to me like it was just a regional heroin discussion thread. So, maybe if people are ruining what you want to come out of this thread maybe you can create a new thread with an explicit declaration and title of whatever criteria it is you are expecting people to adhere by when discussing. Or, instead of bitching about people "fucking this thread up", why not try to guide discussion to more of the subject material that you are wanting to see. That's why I brought up the Fentanyl thing, I knew it was heroin related, I remember reading about in in the Chicago papers and I was interested in discussing that in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.