The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

California Heroin - mini/mega thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bullshit; s'not always easy if you're pale-faced. urban inner-city peeps think you're a cop every time

Who do you think the dealers look for to flag down? They see a pale-faced person in the bad part of the city, they know what you are there for, so they flag you down to serve you.

if you actually look like a fiend and not some lil preppy suburban white boi you wont have probs..i never had probs copping cuz im white

Yeah, but I'm actually pretty glad that I don't look like a fiend...
That's cool if that's how you get down, but I'm actually totally alright with that...

(and by no means am I preppy suburban, I'm quite broke and from the sticks and look the part, just not like a fiend)

i know, it's a real problem. this face, it's a curse. To be fair, since this is the LA Thread, i never had problems in Los Angeles finding it, that's why I love LA. my bad experience was in New Orleans, Newark, and NYC/NJ these areas have all been disasters for finding the real thing. hell, I was homeless but mobile at the time, shaggy, unshaven, old clothes and still got the bums rush shit, or less. it seems to just be a different head back east or I was just very unlucky or too damn smelly. one bud suggested baltimore a better city. too bad cause i'm always hearing Jersey peeps on BL raving how good the scene is in jersey, but it must be seasonal :( anyway does anyone else on this thread ever find themselves cheering for the cartels?

you couldnt find dope in nyc or nj!?

you just didnt look in the right places.. once you find the spot it will always be there

i know there is lots of dope in NYC/NJ

And now my San bern hook is officially done...by choice though. The last 4 times I have dealt with dude, it has been a nightmare. And the product is god awful. The worst tar ever. Worst as in banged a whole gram to get even a decent high. Pathetic...

I think it's time for a break. Or to sniff around those exchanges and clinics that y'all talk about. That seems like less of a nightmare then dealing with my current hook. Disgusted face.

They should take some college business courses right microtel. Maybe pay their tuition

Does anybody know where this needle exchange on 5th downtown is? I can't find it on foot anywhere and I don't see any trace of it on the internet... did it vanish? Are there other places that are like "stores" and less like "exchanges" ??? New to the area and sick of paying full price for new spikes.

^ Just Google needle exchanges in your area if that one is closed.

i know, it's a real problem. this face, it's a curse. To be fair, since this is the LA Thread, i never had problems in Los Angeles finding it, that's why I love LA. my bad experience was in New Orleans, Newark, and NYC/NJ these areas have all been disasters for finding the real thing. hell, I was homeless but mobile at the time, shaggy, unshaven, old clothes and still got the bums rush shit, or less. it seems to just be a different head back east or I was just very unlucky or too damn smelly. one bud suggested baltimore a better city. too bad cause i'm always hearing Jersey peeps on BL raving how good the scene is in jersey, but it must be seasonal :( anyway does anyone else on this thread ever find themselves cheering for the cartels?

Jerseys open Air is open pretty much 24/7

It's hard to say. Just stay away from the southern part of the echo park area. The meth scene has been kinda quiet too.

Does anybody know where this needle exchange on 5th downtown is? I can't find it on foot anywhere and I don't see any trace of it on the internet... did it vanish? Are there other places that are like "stores" and less like "exchanges" ??? New to the area and sick of paying full price for new spikes.

I live on 5th and Hill and the closest one I know of is The Center for Harm Reduction @ 512 East 4th St. There is also one at 627 San Juan which is really only a few blocks away, but it is skid row. A little sketchier, <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hereoin in SoCal

I moved out to SoCal about 4 days ago and was curious as to how popular the drug was down here. Is it hard to come by? What is more popular down here tar or powder?

Ok is it pretty hard to come by (Not sure if I can ask that, if so sorry I delete my post) I'm down to my last little bit I brought from home and am worried about being sick.

I'm not too familiar with the area is one of my problems. I'm in between covina and San Dimas

Tar. Powder disappeared from SoCal, for the most part, in 08.

Moving from DC --> NASADD

Mods please merge with LA area Heroin thread.

I live in los angeles I came here from alaska and had the same problem as you. <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Is tar any good? Better then powder? I have been using for about a year and a half now and never had tar back home. :(

^ As with everything it depends on the source. You can have a shitty powder connect back east, and find a fire tar connect out west, which would make tar better in that case. In general it seems that powder is better, but I'm sure that you can find just as good tar. AZ seems to have the better tar though, and from what I've read on here it's not as good in Cali, but you could luck out and find a solid connect.

Ok, am I only gonna have luck downtown LA or has anyone in the Covinan/San Dimas area had luck?

I am hoping the same thing. Gonna roll the dice and see what becomes of it.

Guys: there are heroin dealers all across LA city and county, hell the guy next door to you might be slangin' dope.
You don't have to head from San Dimas to DTLA just for dope...

Status
Not open for further replies.