The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

California Heroin - mini/mega thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figured I'd add my two cents about Cali vs. other places. I have a lot of experience in NY (Mount Vernon, not exactly NYC) and Seattle and I have to say that San Francisco has been a total let down so far. I used to complain about shit in Seattle every damn day but man do I realize now how ungrateful I was! Obviously NY had the best stuff I've tried (china white) and NJ def had the cheapest (although not the "fire" I hear about all the time) but you can def find some quality stuff in Seattle. For the same price, the stuff I've found in SF is wayyyy weaker. Like not even a rush from an amount that would usually be more than enough.

I wish I knew some other opiate users here; my one friend is gone and I hate having to do this shit alone all the time. It gets lonely. Plus it isn't very safe, especially if I'm trying out new stuff...

Has anyone heard/know of how the cocaine quality in the bay area is? I know this is a heroin thread, but its a california thread. Was just wondering, moved here 8 months ago and haven't found anything promising so i'm thinking of giving up

I'm not really into coke but I have some friends here who are and seem to be quite happy with the quality/were commenting on it recently. However, this is all secondhand! I would hope it's better than the dope I've tried here, which is mostly disappointing :/

Hi from Oakland. Been a couple years since I got coke but I was told it was not nearly as good as stuff on the east coast.

Up here in Central/Northern Cal...we call the really good black "salinas" im pretty sure it was 2009 or 10 when it started flooding the streets replacing the typical garbage cough syrup smelling stuff that u could buy a ton of for pennies on the dollar, this way more expensive "salinas" tar was and is still the best ive had by far. I normally just make sure to bring enough with me to last a road trip when i go to LA mainly for the reason i dont wanna have to go try n find it in some sketchy hood down there but by the sounds of it maybe gna hsve to try the first stuff mentioned on the first page

Has anyone heard of dope that cooks up green? The stuff I have been gettin recently looks like normal tar and smokes normal but when I cook it up it is really dark brown/greenish in the syringe. It's some good dope and it gets you high as hell but he color is just odd. I read some other threads around about the same stuff and it seems to be going around up here. What could make the dope this dark greenish color?? Does anyone else have any experience with this?

The further north the worse drugs get . SFO sucks. Years ago I had some green dope it was cut, quality ok. Where there r Mexican migrants you'll find drugs.

Hmmm maybe I'm just lucky. True there is alot of bad tar in Los Angeles but that's just because there is so damn much of it. Everywhere. If u stay east side of the river east Los Angeles to Whittier prices are lower and the quality is from the brown powder to top quality amazing black tar from Mexico. Guess u just gotta have a solid connect. I haven't been to skid row to buy in about four years and there are reasons for that

I got a buddy who moved from Newark who used to bitch about la dope all the time. Now everytime he goes back to nj he takes the train and takes a half oz back home with him because now the stuff he is getting out here is top notch. Don't even get me started in the amazing stuff u can find two hours away in tiajuana for more then half off. Oh man I think I just triggerd a relapse haha

Chicago dope is so much better I dint know why the dope in LA SUCKS so bad! I get my stuff from DTLA because really that's the only place I know where to go. Chicago had China white abd sandy dope, even hard dope b but but all smashed into powder acts dint even cook it! Out here its so dark abd mucky

This thread has had so much sourcing in it lately and never really had much positive discussion so I am closing it indefinitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.