The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

California Heroin - mini/mega thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live right by the San Fernando Valley and have encountered also about three or four kinds of dope.
One kind usually comes in little squares of plastic and then tied off in double balloons. This kind is usually a lighter brown in color, soft, and malleable. (usually decent... perhaps even "Primo" *wink* )

Then... there's the connect that anyone who lives in the 818 or near it has gone through, because he practically advertises his number on billboards (not literally, but the equivalent). If you call a .8 a "bear" and have to park waiting with a crowd of other cars to cop then you know what I'm talking about.

Another kind is black, rock hard, a little flaky, and cooks up smelling a bit sweet and little black chunks tend to appear in the liquid. (shit.)
Another kind is just powder. All brown powder, which of course makes it easy to cut. This brown powder has been both some of the best and some of the worst I've had. When it hits the water, you can immediately see the real dope start to dissolve while the rest needs a lot of heat to begin to break down. Depending how much real shit is in there it can be pretty potent. A lot of people breathe on it to get it to clump together into the more familiar hunk of tar. Depending on how cut it is, it will either come together quickly or take forever.

And then there's what I get now... even the best source I've ever had before this, I'd only rate a 9. I rate my current source easily a 10 or an 11. His stuff is either the powder, or the solid -- in appearance it's not immediately different from anyone else's stuff... but... In my opinion, it's as good as tar gets. I would love to know if tar gets better than this, but over the last 4 years I haven't encountered anything better or anyone that can provide it as consistently. I mean... before he settled on whatever source he has now, he got bad stuf a few times and actually took returns. I've never had a source take returns and exchanges before... anyway, this isn't the "rate-your-source" thread... (is there one?) but yeah. That's what I've encountered around here.

Thats what sucks about the brown powder, the real old school #4 brown powder that has been around for 50+ years, and is or was formerly available in Chicago and Kansas City in the late 70's and early 80's.the mexican brown made up 80-90% of all the powder in Chicago in those days, but since then Colombian heroin and tar has been more prevalant most places, powder almost only in Chicago..Anyway if the dealers would not cut the brown powder so much they could make more money, by selling it for a little more money than tar, and could even sell the brown powder on the East Coast, if it was pure enough that is.I imagine that Mexican Heroin Producing groups will start to make more #4 brown powder or a off white #4 Colombian style of heroin to sell all over the east coast, and of course still make tar to sell wherever it will be bought..lol. At least that's what I heard that some Mexican heroin labs are getting some help from chemists from Asia or Colombia to help them produce a higher quality whiteish heroin in the next few years, but who knows..

Rad thread. Thank you.
This right here is pretty much what motivated me to get an account.
Way to do yr homework, my fellow SoCal babies. It's cool to see how many of us are actually in this area. (mine being 90028)..
Be safe out there & yep, going downtown (or Koreatown) is askin for trouble. Also heard about problems south of the Vermont exit (101fwy).
Be good if ya gotta.
x

you created an account for a thread that no one posts in except for like once a month?

i mean this thread was created almost 2 years ago and its only on page 5

and when this thread fills up there wont be another one created..so post wisely

My best friend died 10 years ago this month and I want to tell you what happened.
He was addicted to heroine from middle school, Yes middle school.
He never stopped and would shoot ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.
I begged him to get help, or at least to not shoot up. It's SO dangerous and if it's too much it's TOO LATE once you use it. You can't vomit it up you can't do ANYTHING.
And he never would stop, his arms and legs whatever veins he had were ruined becuase of this nightmare. I begged him one time and we had a huge fight and I couldn't find him for days.
I finally found him and he had some new stuff he wanted to try.
I asked him not to, just this once to please NOT try it.
He didn't listen.
He said he wasn't and I found him in the bathroom on the floor with the fucking needle STILL in his arm. The fucking piece of shit thing that KILLED my best friend.
I HATE needles to this day, ANY time I even have to have blood drawn I freak out and cry. No one knows why I just have to make up a story that I had a bad experience as a kid.
If they knew the real reason they'd freak out.
I lost my best friend to drugs. to SHOOTING up drugs, all for some STUPID HIGH.
PLEASE I beg of you ALL OF YOU THAT SHOOT UP ANY DRUGS.
PLEASE STOP DOING IT!
STOP!
it's NOT worth it! It's DANGEROUS.
SO DAMN DANGEROUS.
Imagine having to PUNCH your friend in the chest as hard as you can, and the paramedics arriving and trying to resussitate your best friend and they're GONE because they HAD to have JUST ONE MORE HIT!
Is it worth it?!
Is that high worth losing your best friend? The love of your life? Your sister? Your brother? Your Mother? Father? Friends? Anyone at ALL?
WHY?!
Sit and ask yourself WHY you HAVE to SHOOT up drugs!
I'm asking you begging you ask someone who lost their best friend to this in their own arms LOST THEM because the drugs became more important than ANYTHING ELSE.
PLEASE
Ask yourself WHY you HAVE TO shoot up!
It's NOT worth it.
You'll die.
YOU WILL DIE.
I've lost a LOT of people and every year I cry my eyes out and wish I could have done something to get through to them, or that they could've just stopped and thought about it for a minute before they took that last hit that took their life.
PLEASE STOP SHOOTING UP DRUGS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Think of whomever you love and imagine they have to hold your cold limp body in their arms crying and shaking you desperately to wake up.
SAVE YOUR LIFE and THROW OUT EVERY SINGLE SYRINGE YOU HAVE DO NOT DO THIS ANYMORE!!!!!
I don't care if you hate my post I PROMISED my friend that I would tell people EVERY year what happened and would try and save at least ONE user.
PLEASE
Throw them away don't do it anymore.
It will kill you.
It will, the last thing my best friend said to me was he should've listened to me that night.
Please don't let this happen to you please!
I'll forever be reminded of the last time I saw my best friend with his whole body going limp in my arms and tears down his face begging me to save him.
And I couldn't it was too late, the drugs fucking killed him.
I'll always hate heroine I'll ALWAYS hate shooting up drugs. It's a murderer in disguise.
I'll always love my best friend Will who never got to be a rock star like he wanted never got to get anywhere he wanted to, never got to get married, never got to have kids he wanted to have, never got to go to his prom, never got to be the person he wanted to be. But he'll always be that person to me even though he's not longer here.
Save your best friend save yourself please if you can't get yourself or someone you love or care about to quit abusing drugs at least make them stop shooting up drugs. The effects are too dangerous.
I'm sorry if this post upset you but I have to reach someone even if it's by shocking them to stop them.
In memory of Will, you're always in my heart.

Using a needle to get high or snorting or smoking can all kill you, if it's your time. I know people that died from coke that were snorting and I was injecting coke, they OD'd and died while I was injecting the exact same coke the died from snorting too much of, I know this because I was with my friend earlier that day, and the coke was unusually strong, and I always tested the coke with a small injection first, and I could tell that was stronger than normal coke , although we always got really fire coke, this was a step or two better, his snorting it did not let him know that it was so much better, as snorting coke takes about 10-15 minutes to kick in and is a milder high, mainly becasue you absorb a lesser % of the drug by snorting, coke anyway, and he did a way to big line of this coke that night,and did another big line a few minutes later, and by the time it kicked in he was strating to OD, and ended up dying. It's easier to OD on coke than meth,or heroin when snorting, or so I'm told, maybe he was just too coked out to realize he was doing too much and had binged on coke for a year.I guess his heart could not take anymore coke, it happens sometimes, as coke can cause the heart to beat abnormally sometimes and it then does not ever return to the proper heartrate or get back into the proper rythym, causing death. this has nothing to do with heroin or L.A. ,but it's a response to the post above the one above this about how to never shoot up, good advice to never start, true, but a person can die variuos ways from variuos drugs without ever using a needle!! Thats why I put the example up of my friend..all drugs can be deadly, injecting sometimes is no worse than snorting, as I spoke of in this post.

and unless you have a very low tolerance to opiates and snort some fire dope chances are you will pass out before dieing by snorting it also...hopefully if your that inexperianced with dope, that your not cuttin up fatty tony montanna coke lines..start small and wrk yourway up

i mean you can die by snorting dope, it just takes a reckless act to do it..its not like your shooting your normal 2bags and get some super fire and kill yourself..

thats why i i never open up and cut up more then 2 bags at once...nomally i take my 2 bags and make 6lines and will do 2lines and then wait and 2 more and so on and then i will take another 2 bags and 9/10 i will nod off with a lines on my piece of glass cause im not just blowing all the lines at once..no need to rush take yourtime and by doin it that way you save your ableto conserv your dope too...i can take a bag and blow it all in one line or i can split it up into 3 little lines..you might only need 2 lines and not all 3..so when you get up from th nod you still got dope left over

and unless you have a very low tolerance to opiates and snort some fire dope chances are you will pass out before dieing by snorting it also...hopefully if your that inexperianced with dope, that your not cuttin up fatty tony montanna coke lines..start small and wrk yourway up

i mean you can die by snorting dope, it just takes a reckless act to do it..its not like your shooting your normal 2bags and get some super fire and kill yourself.

I picture pulp fiction when uma thurman snorts that big line of heroin thinking its coke.

I picture pulp fiction when uma thurman snorts that big line of heroin thinking its coke.

Yeah but the big ass line of heroin she snorted was supposed to be some special super high potentcy shit that cost a lot of cash. I'm sure that if you are deep in the underworld of crime like a hitman is, then you have access to high grade powder heroin whether in LA or the middle of some small town. A heroin dealer that has 3 high potentcy varieties like the dealer in Pulp Fiction would be known to someone high in the criminal underworld like a hitman would/is. I dunno about 2 of the 3 types of dope he has, but I have heard of dope from Germany,grown poppys in the Hurzt(spelling??) mountains of Germany is an actual source of a small amount of high potentcy heroin. As for the other types the dealer has, the names may be real or fiction, but I know they have small amounts of super strong powder made in all kinds of places in the world, and very well could have the "madman" in LA if you were connected well into the criminal world,lol.

im in LA and been getting shitty tar all the time... occasionally get some powdery shit but when that thing heats up it melts together like tar all over....

biggest difference between them id say is that the powder gets more resins.

and stronger of course

i have a question.... if you get ur tolerance up to a point where the regular pickup size dont really last u that long what should u do....

i want to slowly reverse and still want to be able to get high

just dont wanna keep raising tolerance and blow my money

im running broke

^ Low dose suboxone for a few weeks. That seems to be the popular thing to do.

The Downtown LA scene seems to be super busted. You can find it, but I have only seen bad stuff. In Denver there are super chill connects that you can find easily downtown. I hear the San Fernando Valley has good stuff, but it is so big and spread out that it is hard to find a reliable source.

ive goten some brown (powder the stuff you blow on and it turns into tar) it was pretty good(i smoke).but lately been getting tar has anyone heard of mixing the tar with water and putting it in a visine bottle and squirting it up your nose? i read it burns but never heard of it.

^^ u dont even gotta fuck with the visine bottle

just cook it up n put it in a needless syringe n squirt it in your nose

yes, it burns like fuck, but if ur anything like me ull learn to love the burn..............quick, i might add

^ Yea, you can ask for an oral syringe at any pharmacy, or you can pull the needle off of a regular syringe and use that. It is a fairly common method of ingesting tar.

sounds like in the early post you were getting what we call salt and pepper its basically black tar ground down then they trow lactose into a balloon to keep the powdered tar they are gonna throw in from sticking to the bag its all the same stuff some has been in a dudes pocket and it will clump up into tar again

Man there is actual Mexican brown powder, they have been making it since the 1940's!! It's more common in Ariz. and NM it seems,but the powder is not made from mixing some powdery cut with tar, it is made as a powder and will not clump into tar, becasue it is not tar, I guess if you blow hot breaths onto any powder long enough it will get sticky or something, like coke for example, you get coke hot and humid and the stuff is sticky and clumpy , but thats not tar cocaine!! I know most heroin from Mexico is tar and most powdery dope from Mexico may be made by cutting tar with a powder cut, but there is and has always been actual #4 mexican brown powder heroin, not made like tar, made from tar or anything like tar, it's made like all #4 powder is..and it may be rare in Cali. ,but I have seen and done some in New Mexico, and the shit was very strong, high purity shit..you could blow on it all you wanted and unless you drooled on it , it would stay powder...lol.

I just got back to LA. I've checked the "usual" spots but I can't find shit. Is there a crackdown or something?

Downtown areas.

Just got back to LA. Usual spots are barren. wtf

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.