Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

California Heroin - mini/mega thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha.
Seriously, I don't understand why so many people hate jersey. I mean, I can kind of understand it.
The whole "Jersey shore" thing really put a bad image on 'Jersey people' but listen, NO true jersey person is anything like those fuckin' faggot guido's. We hate them. Probably more so than you do.
But seriously, why all the hate? Or is it just one of those 'Braindead hop on the bandwagon' type of things?

^^

Hah I don't know, man. Jersey just has this stigma attached to it. But in reality, it's no worse than any other place.. good parts and bad parts.

Jersey has served me well over the years so, I got no hate for the dirty J. ;)

Came out to San Diego for a bit hearing good things about the dope scene and haven't seen shit. A couple wild goose chases but all dead ends. Hit all the spots and nothing. Beginning to think SD wasn't as good as I thought.

^Where'd you come out to SD from? I've only heard bad things about the dope scene down by the border.

Well I don't know much about the scene in Utah but SD is probably a little better. I can't really help you though cause I'm new to CA as well, and either way, sourcing is not permitted on BL.

It's all good no worries. I know the rules. Gonna head out and hit the supposed hot spots again.

^ What I have noticed over the years is you know your a junkie when you have that 6th sense to find drugs wherever you are at in the world. It's like you can spot another user from a cross the street. That is a sign that you are a doper for life. My buddy and I were talking about this just the other day. From the first day we met a few years ago we knew we get high together.

so im tired of the back and forth with pain management and complaining and not gettting enough opanas. sure need to find some good tar again. probably just need to take bart to the city haha

Tar ?

is it as good as UK base #3 opinions please

Muchas Gracias

^^

Usually not. Tar is still technically #4 heroin, a purer form, than the freebase form #3 in the UK.

Sorry to say, but the UK gets the shittiest dope out of all of us. Haha. That's not to say I haven't had great dope from over there, I totally have, it's just batch for batch it's usually weaker.

I've only heard bad things about the dope scene down by the border.

If you cant find drugs on the mexican boarder than all the other self respecting drug users are avoiding you because you have no hustle, Im sure youll have plenty of time to get burned because you sound like a total mark......okay maybe your not that but?

Last edited:
^^

Usually not. Tar is still technically #4 heroin, a purer form, than the freebase form #3 in the UK.

Sorry to say, but the UK gets the shittiest dope out of all of us. Haha. That's not to say I haven't had great dope from over there, I totally have, it's just batch for batch it's usually weaker.

true atm but it was other way round .
We had the epic 3 year drought which has changed it all 4 good but decent kit is about if u got the right no.s

in ozs

France gets the worst in the world i think they all do subs .

In 70s the had the best , swings n roundabouts

If you cant find drugs on the mexican boarder than all the other self respecting drug users are avoiding you because you have no hustle, Im sure youll have plenty of time to get burned because you sound like a total mark......okay maybe your not that but?

I probably would like a total mark down by the mexican border, but I'm also not on dope so I don't plan on getting burned anywhere I get my drugs, CVS or dispensaries. And yes, I'm sure you can find whatever you want by Mexico, but why the fuck would I want to go down there? Besides the fact that whatever savings in buying near the border would be eaten by the cost of gas driving down there and the headache of the clusterfuck of assholes on the 5.
I'm pretty new to CA but our friend was from Utah and sourcing so I was just trying to help him not waste his time.

^^Yeah, it's interesting how each country develops their own opioid sub-cultures based on the availability of different substances. There's also a documentary about the problem of suboxone abuse in Finland. ("Reindeerspotting" maybe?)

Status
Not open for further replies.