Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

California Heroin - mini/mega thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont want to discuss H though.

*pouts*

We'll you can't discuss meet-ups, but instead of closing it I merged the two threads. We don't have any general threads for a given city or state since pretty soon we would have 5 different threads for each city or state, some being for H, others for another drug, one for whatever, etc... If you take a look at the other city specific H threads you will see that a number of topics outside of heroin are discussed, so there is no reason you can't do he same here as long as you adhere to the guidelines.

Ya I feel you man I mean following the rules I can't point you in a direction, except downtown, but good tar I really all there is your not guna find pure east coast snowflake powder, let's take a moment and reflect. Ahhh, but other than that I have had pure tar close to 100% once but never to be found again the stuff I have now is like 60 to 80 more like 60, you can find the good stuff but man shoot it up, stop smoking you'll get a better high you know, buy gram bags to save up, you'll save a lot of money buying whole sale you know

^how can you even judge the purity in percents like that?

There is ECP going around in my little neck of the LA woods!! Only come across it two times prior in my life on the west coast and its BOMB. My dealer showed me the chunk and its a big, long perfectly smoothed side shaped into a perfect mold of a cylinder. About 3/4-1 inch wide and a few inches long but its broken off, so i dont know how long original chunk it was broken off was. Has that beautiful vinegar smell and has a grayish/off white coating but is light tan when broken off the cylinder, into little chunks and powder. When mixed with water (no heat needed like with tar) turns into a clear light brown liquid.

The high is AMAZING. So much better than tar. And has DADDY LONG LEGS. I still got afterglow in the morning and am sleeping in past my alarm!! Just wanted to share the great news w my fellow Angelenos. Its about 30% more expensive, but SO WORTH IT. Any one else come across this beauty? Im in Compton btw

Ya I feel you man I mean following the rules I can't point you in a direction, except downtown, but good tar I really all there is your not guna find pure east coast snowflake powder, let's take a moment and reflect. Ahhh, but other than that I have had pure tar close to 100% once but never to be found again the stuff I have now is like 60 to 80 more like 60, you can find the good stuff but man shoot it up, stop smoking you'll get a better high you know, buy gram bags to save up, you'll save a lot of money buying whole sale you know

Pretending like you know the percentage purity of your dope is just dumb as shit and makes you look like an idiot. No offense..

^HAHA Mr Scag I was thinking the same thing, I hate when people spout off percents.

Pretending like you know the percentage purity of your dope is just dumb as shit and makes you look like an idiot. No offense..

Yea man, the only time I took percentages as being valid was when there was the DEA microgram bulletin which would say that they busted someone with a particular stamp, and say the percentage it was. Other than that you never know. Even if they said they found a few kilos of tar heroin in Cali and said its percentage, you don't know if you have a source that gets from them, and how many times it's cut before you get it. At least with a stamp you know it's not being cut after that.

Went down to the same spot and SUCCESS!!! And found a new connect, and actually he was a really cool dude! Stopped a block down from the mission in front of a store/ restaurant. He said "I don't know about over there by the mission but you won't get ripped off here unless it's by a big white chick."

^be careful tho, theres always someone lurking around there to rip someone off. Downtowns the only spot ive been sold bird shit and pebbles in balloons. But most are good, just tryin to get custys and make a living..

orchid delete your private messages your inbox is full :)

Last edited:
^why would they close it? Just because people dont visit it often?

No, because of all the rule breaking going on. Don't you see how many people have stated street names and such?

^i havent read before page 10 but all i see is the streets of needle exchanges...oh well let the mods edit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.