The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

California Heroin - mini/mega thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill man. No need to triple post in here. It takes some time before people respond.

new to LA

I'm new to los angeles, used to live in new york. *no sourcing*

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhh what areoyu expecting us to give you connects or something? Do some networking dude. It's not rocket science.. it's a universal code all over the world.

We can't direct you do someone's house lol.

Look for addicts in the area.. give them a bag or two to introduce you to a connect. Get some phone numbers. Go to a syringe exchange, and meet people there.

It really baffles me when someone makes a post saying goddamn i need some help i need sources. Fucking get off your ass and do some footwork

Uhh what areoyu expecting us to give you connects or something? Do some networking dude. It's not rocket science.. it's a universal code all over the world.

We can't direct you do someone's house lol.

Look for addicts in the area.. give them a bag or two to introduce you to a connect. Get some phone numbers. Go to a syringe exchange, and meet people there.

It really baffles me when someone makes a post saying goddamn i need some help i need sources. Fucking get off your ass and do some footwork

This^

LA seems to be shiet at the moment from my recent experiences. There used to be this awesome guy who I know as Paco who would literally deliver said goods to my front doorstep...Kinda like Sampson or Mr. Niceguy in half baked...those were the days. I believe he got busted or something, because he hasn't answered his phone in months. It's a damn shame.

Currently I am having to drive all the way to San Bernadino to pick up. It's a freaking mission and a half. I hate, hate, hate it. Traffic, gas money, shit prices. I keep reading these posts in other message boards that say if you can't find H in LA, then you need to find a new hobby. I think maybe I need to find a new hobby...Or grow some balls and start hitting up local exchanges and M-Done clinics. That sort of thing has always kinda sketched me out though...

Ehhhhhh...

Yea dude if your driving that fucking far for any drug when you live in L.A. you should prolly do something else in your spare time.

LA seems to be shiet at the moment from my recent experiences. There used to be this awesome guy who I know as Paco who would literally deliver said goods to my front doorstep...Kinda like Sampson or Mr. Niceguy in half baked...those were the days. I believe he got busted or something, because he hasn't answered his phone in months. It's a damn shame.

Currently I am having to drive all the way to San Bernadino to pick up. It's a freaking mission and a half. I hate, hate, hate it. Traffic, gas money, shit prices. I keep reading these posts in other message boards that say if you can't find H in LA, then you need to find a new hobby. I think maybe I need to find a new hobby...Or grow some balls and start hitting up local exchanges and M-Done clinics. That sort of thing has always kinda sketched me out though...

Ehhhhhh...

I live near San Bernardino. I always get everything there but it isn't a drive for me. Everything... I mean, I shop over there too. I am surprised that the prices seem high to you though. I have procured H over there, although I don't use smack anymore.

We can't discuss pricing, but just know that to those of us in the San Bernardino area do not find the price of drugs "high" per se...

The heroin ive been getting in the SFV has been sucksville as of late. I mean its still ok for tar, but its nothing mind blowing in terms of good dope. For the price its pretty shit, but whatever.

The only thing ive found odd is that for a while it was tasting like someone up the line cut it with a good amount of coffee grounds or something, because it had a weird coffee like taste. Now the stuff im getting just tastes like the regular vinegar and stale bbq sauce.

I miss the mexican brown powder we were getting a few years back. Now that was good dope.

Well, I should have added that I believe the prices are high because the person I them through makes it so. His prices fluctuate with the wind. Seriously one day it's this, and the very next it's that. I know he's making his money or personal stash every time I buy through him. But it's all I know, so I'm sort of stuck in th middle with him. Haha.

Yeah, I know. All my people are mysteriously gone. No fun.

Its getting so bad that even though I work 50 hours a week, I'm willing to take up a new hobby in search of what I need. I'm just always used to having a privte connect. I have never copped on the street and I am bad at approaching people. Go me.

Last edited:
Get a gun and profit? I do. I have a gun and I profit from it at target practice. More aptly, what exactly was *your* point? Were you being snarky or cryptic or did I miss something?......

lmao i was being high and up way too late but yes guns and profit usually arent legal unless your a COP? Do i smell bacon?

If your not willing to do the foot work, you have no business in dabbling in it....

It takes me 10 minutes max to get something Via Cold Copping.... You need to get some balls

No reason to be nervous copping drugs... its not like you got anything illegal on you... If anyone should be shook it should be dudes selling drugs to someone who is all on edge and shit..... Stay mellow & Alert to your surroundings

bullshit; s'not always easy if you're pale-faced. urban inner-city peeps think you're a cop every time

I am white and clean cut and I have NEVER had anyone say that bullshit to me.. around here in Paterson beleive me SOMEONE will DEFINITELY take a chance on you no matter how copish you look. Like you honestly have to be mentally disabled to not be able to cop successfully in NJ.

Like it's really not rocket science.. you say bro i'll sniff/shoot one right in front of you if you want. I mean yo if you go around with $10 people prob wont take a chance on you.. but if your buyin a bun or more they see $ signs. Of course there are cautions people but I think if people are asking you if you're a cop, you need to learn to cop. You are probably goin in there with your tale between your legs like a lil pussy mammas boy petrified on the ghetto

bullshit; s'not always easy if you're pale-faced. urban inner-city peeps think you're a cop every time

if you actually look like a fiend and not some lil preppy suburban white boi you wont have probs..i never had probs copping cuz im white

plus the DD's KNOW white boys go to the hood for their drugs.. if a white boys in the hood, hes most likely lookin

Status
Not open for further replies.