The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

California Heroin - mini/mega thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone in the Long Beach Area tell me where a good outpatient treatment center is?
I am from east coast, just moved here and I need treatment because I am court ordered.
A low/No cost place would be best, hhaha. Thanks ahead of time. Oh yeah drug of choice is H
I don't need detox though been clean for 7 months, did it on my own.

I've always weened myself down with pharmaceuticals, subs, or just sufferring everytime I've gone to SoCal.

Simply for the fact I've never had luck enuff to find anything when I'm there, and really didn't want to feel w/d for a week vaca ya know?

My next trip to Tujunga is coming up, and I need to be coached on a tolerance/amount issue.....east coast bags to wesctoast balls/ballons.

Don't want to break rules or step on toes here, maybe Ill wait to be adressed and told what is ok and what's not. Thanks in advance to anyone that's willing to help.

you should take time to read the bluelight user agreement. you will find everything that isnt allowed here.

http://wiki.bluelight.ru/index.php/Bluelight_User_Agreement_(BLUA)

^^^there's al ink to what we do and dont allow here please read it.

no asking for sources or drug connects or locations to cop at
and no prices you are paying for your drugs. these 2 are the biggest enforced ones around here and prolly the main 2 you was prolly wondering about.

please re-read the bluelightr user agreement again

Hey Hendrix Haze15, I've been picking up those same balloons (the ones with the foil of coke) in . The stuff is pretty bomb, I usually get 11 or 12 for a

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok a balloon of heroin is a single tar ball? Ok.

How much tar does it take, on average, for those of you who partake to get a good trip to space mountain?

youve been doing dilaudid for 1.5 years in pretty large amounts, its not suprising that you would need at least 2-3 bags to get you high, even if you have bomb shit it isnt uncommon to have to do multiple bags if you've been doing any type of strong opiate on the regular, maybe you think that is outrageous because you get all your dilaudids for cheap with insurance(or maybe not?), or maybe your perception of heroin is just skewed because of the media/police/dare bullshit, but a common price for a 8mg of dilaudid here is the same as 2 bags at the typical price(thats if people realize that it is a lot stronger for iv use, if you find someone who doesn't know you can get them way cheaper) So basically if you had to by your dillies from the street you would probably realize that you get a lot more mileage out of the dope. try doing 2 or 3 at once next time once you have tested to make sure of the quality

Thanks for the reply, Aff. I guess my tolerance is the issue. Tempting as it is, it's just not worth it. If a 1.5 bags didn't get me off, sounds like I'd need at least 3, which starts getting pretty expensive for one hit. Plus, I imagine that much tar in your veins is far worse for you than dilaudid.

I guess I've just hit a brick wall. Taking more dilaudid doesn't get me high (3 or 4 pills at once doesn't feel any different to me than 1.5, my usual dose) and I just don't want to explore 4 balls of tar all at once.

Where does one go from here?

Not sure if there is any powder in cali to be found, but a few packs of good powder may be more appealing to bang than all of that tar. Good luck with whatever way you go burrows!

Thanks for the reply, Aff. I guess my tolerance is the issue. Tempting as it is, it's just not worth it. If a 1.5 bags didn't get me off, sounds like I'd need at least 3, which starts getting pretty expensive for one hit. Plus, I imagine that much tar in your veins is far worse for you than dilaudid.

I guess I've just hit a brick wall. Taking more dilaudid doesn't get me high (3 or 4 pills at once doesn't feel any different to me than 1.5, my usual dose) and I just don't want to explore 4 balls of tar all at once.

Where does one go from here?

well, if you're already using the needle, and you've already gone over to tar, there's not much you can do other than increase your dose.

You may, however, want to look into potentiation if you haven't already. I've had some decent luck with promethazine, dxm, grapefruit juice, and tagamet. Most of them only increase the duration of the high, but with DXM and some antihistamines I feel like I was able to lower my dose, thus slowing the growth of tolerance. If you ever take methadone, cat's claw works nicely with that as well.

Mexican tar is the best in my area. We also have the balloon brown around here, but i have to say the mex tar wins.:|

ballon brown as in brown powder??

Mexican tar is the best in my area. We also have the balloon brown around here, but i have to say the mex tar wins.:|

When you say ballon brown you are talking about mexican brown powder heroin right? I have been to Cali and places where tar is king,but I have seen where they have good ass mexican brown powder heroin in New Mexico that is very pure compared to the tar,or the powder in some east coast cities,the small ones,not NJ/NYC or anything..seen seizures of mexican brown in New Mexico at the gram or less "retail level" averaged 60+% for mexican brown powder and close to that for tar, I guess they get their heroin from a different cartel in Mexico or something,or they don't cut it like other places,also it is more expensive in New Mexico for brown and tar but with the purity I can see why...

from what i believe this mexican brown (in cali)is nothing but tr cut so bad it becomes a powder cause you almost always here how weak it is compared to tar

When you say ballon brown you are talking about mexican brown powder heroin right? I have been to Cali and places where tar is king,but I have seen where they have good ass mexican brown powder heroin in New Mexico that is very pure compared to the tar,or the powder in some east coast cities,the small ones,not NJ/NYC or anything..seen seizures of mexican brown in New Mexico at the gram or less "retail level" averaged 60+% for mexican brown powder and close to that for tar, I guess pthey get their heroin from a different cartel in Mexico or something,or they don't cut it like other places,also it is more expensive in New Mexico for brown and tar but with the purity I can see why...

No i wasn't referring to brown powder. Ballon brown is what me and friend call the light brown crumbling tar, not the dark black sticky tar i was first referring to.

I agree with you brown powder is usually stronger than tar, its just harder to come by around the LA area. Im not saying it isn't here because i've had it before, i just have a hard time finding it.
mmmm... powder.=D

Yeah I have seen it in Arizona,and New Mexico seems to have that real brown powder and it's strong shit there.Dunno why they don't sell more in LA area,they could sell it at good puritys and charge a little more even,I think it would be worth it compared to tar,but I'm in the mid-south US and we get tar and good SA powder from Chicago and NJ/Philly/NYC,,,so I consider myself to be lucky to get powder and not have to only have tar to choose from..mmm power is right..lol..tasty shit..lol

Yeah I have seen it in Arizona,and New Mexico seems to have that real brown powder and it's strong shit there.Dunno why they don't sell more in LA area,they could sell it at good puritys and charge a little more even,I think it would be worth it compared to tar,but I'm in the mid-south US and we get tar and good SA powder from Chicago and NJ/Philly/NYC,,,so I consider myself to be lucky to get powder and not have to only have tar to choose from..mmm power is right..lol..tasty shit..lol

Lol. I don't know why not either, i would definitely pay more for powder... not a shit load more, but more. New Mexico eh? I'm going to Oakland for halloween and i heard there's some pretty good powder there, that comes south east asia. Could be bull shit, i dunno cuz i've never been up to northern cali. I guess i'll find out.

If not im planning a trip to NEW MEXICO!!! =D

Lol. I don't know why not either, i would definitely pay more for powder... not a shit load more, but more. New Mexico eh? I'm going to Oakland for halloween and i heard there's some pretty good powder there, that comes south east asia. Could be bull shit, i dunno cuz i've never been up to northern cali. I guess i'll find out.

I was pretty disappointed in the bay area powder I've had, even in the beginning of my dope days it seemed to actually be weaker than the tar I got. The tar in the area seemed to be about standard for any part of cali though, no better, no worse than what you'd find in LA or SD.

I was pretty disappointed in the bay area powder I've had, even in the beginning of my dope days it seemed to actually be weaker than the tar I got. The tar in the area seemed to be about standard for any part of cali though, no better, no worse than what you'd find in LA or SD.

Well that's a bit disappointing. :\
New Mexico here i come.

Nah, I've heard of people shooting the "whole gram" up there to get off. Whereas we have grams down here which cost 2.5-3 times more down in LA that blow them out of the water.

I'm going to New Mexico in 2 weeks on a trip..

I am going to New Mexico in two weeks on a trip with some family,and while they go do whatever ,I will be looking and trying to find that brown powder there.lol..It may be hard to hook up without knowing anyone but I always have good luck for some reason,with strangers offering me drugs! I got some white powder Heroin in Colorado-in Denver in 2006 after talking to a guy outside a bar that was there to work on a pipeline.I did some of my speed I had with him and asked where the "white dope "was at,thinking about some Crank or coke,but dude took me to a house where these crazy bikers were,and they had some strong ass white powder heroin they got back east somewere thay said,and gave me a free line to try and it was on then.I ended up buying a gram of that shit and it lasted a while,since it was good enough to get really high snorting a little...Never seen or heard of anything but tar in Colorado before that...weird huh?! lol..what a nice Colorado trip that turned out to be!!

I am going to New Mexico in two weeks on a trip with some family,and while they go do whatever ,I will be looking and trying to find that brown powder there.lol..It may be hard to hook up without knowing anyone but I always have good luck for some reason,with strangers offering me drugs! I got some white powder Heroin in Colorado-in Denver in 2006 after talking to a guy outside a bar that was there to work on a pipeline.I did some of my speed I had with him and asked where the "white dope "was at,thinking about some Crank or coke,but dude took me to a house where these crazy bikers were,and they had some strong ass white powder heroin they got back east somewere thay said,and gave me a free line to try and it was on then.I ended up buying a gram of that shit and it lasted a while,since it was good enough to get really high snorting a little...Never seen or heard of anything but tar in Colorado before that...weird huh?! lol..what a nice Colorado trip that turned out to be!!

Powder dope is pretty rampant in Colorado; depending on who you go through, that may be all you ever see. I've never seen white powder, but tan is everywhere. Street dealers generally have tar, but if you know the right people, it's pretty easy to get a hold of fire powder.

Ironically though many people think that the tar is somehow "stronger" in Colorado because it smells more like vinegar, and will end up paying as much, if not more, for weak tar simply because they think it's more potent, and tend to smoke it instead of snorting/IVing.

Nice, have fun in New Mex. You've convinced me! I just gotta find a good reason to go, even though i don't know ANYONE over there. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.