• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Anybody else think that LSA just plain sucks?

Does LSA just plain suck?

• Yes

Votes: 123 28.3%
  • No

Votes: 198 45.5%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 114 26.2%

• Total voters
Dont freeze your seeds, as a buddy froze his for storage, and they ended up useless after a few weeks in the freezer for some reason.

In my opinion the best storage medium is a jar or tupperware (or other type of airtight container) stored in the fridge. Always remember LSA's are sensitive to heat, light, air, moisture (though I'm not sure which of these factors LSA's are the most and least sensitive too).

Aw, my seeds have been stored in the freezer for a long time. I used some a little bit ago and I definitely got effects but nothing spectacular. However I also didn't have a lot and I used them sublingually which requires a larger dose.

ive never posted on this board nor tried a psychadelic drug (though i hope to try shrooms for the first time tomorrow), but after reading thread upon thread the last few weeks and especially the thread at hand ive come to realize something. i read through this entire thread to get a good understanding of this drug so i might try to experiment with it and know what to expect. from what ive read it makes you sick/doesnt make you sick at all, has the most amazing visuals ever/has visuals that dont even rival a weak mdma roll, is only good for a club drug/is defintiely not a club drug, is the most intense experience of your life/is a weak bodyloaded experience that isnt worth shit. and all of these assumptions, opinions and reports coming from many different sources from a vast array of different concoctions and doses.

and i know this is probably very obvious to most people but to those like myself who are very newbish to "drugs", (i was completely drug free my whole life until 3 months ago.) it seems that each drugs effects, good and bad, are directly related to a persons health state, mental and physical, the way their bodies are made up and work chemically, and most importantly, the experiences youve gone through life and how each of those experiences change who you are, how you think, and how you perceive the world. all of these factors can make the amazing drug of choice for one person the most pointless waste of time nauseating substance to another. haha. i apologize for ranting on a probably worn out idea, but i as well as many of you probably understand what its like to come upon an epiphany after being in the dark for so long. haha thanks for your time.

pr0digy: yeah that's a good realization, and especially true of psychedelics in my opinion. The general consensus about LSA seeds is nevertheless that they make most people nauseous, and give psychedelic effects that are mild in comparison with the side effects.

Good luck on your first shroom trip!

Nope, Nope, Nope........

i think most of us in modernized society have become "shamanatic pussies" in which we need our psychedelics to pure in pure form and/or capsuled, sugar-coated , to taste like candy, and to have no negative physical side effects during the come up or else "it sucks".....it's all part of this "want want want...now now now...gimme gimme gimme" bullshit that's been indoctrinated into US...not just the culture. Learn/RE-learn your ancestors shamanistic roots...and go eat a root :) ...I once gave some HBWR seeds to 2 really strait-edged popular football players in highschool...we were going to some party to binge drink 8) lol....anyways, one of the guy's gf ended up getting sick (not from any drugs or anything, just randomly sick..probably from the mcdonalds "food"), so we ended up turning arround, dropping her off and just chilling at a park for a bit thinking of what to do...I told them about HBWR and MG seeds and what LSA was and that I had a grip of HBWR on me....their eyes lit up and started begging like puppies to try it out...(it was pretty funny actually)....I gave them both like 6-8 seeds...long time ago, but i believe I gave them that much...like ~double the average "starters dose"....within 45mins they were both very nausious and regretting they ate the seeds....even bitching...all they could do was lay on the grass on the ground....after about 1.5hrs, both of them puked, quite violently...I actually had to ask them "are you guys ok? shit...that was pretty projectile style!" ...they both nodded without saying anything that they were fine, then all of a sudden, one of the dudes stood up, almost like he was completely "cured" of his sickness, put his hand on my sholder, looking me strait in the eyes with some fucking REALLY dialated pupils and said "(my name here), thank you...I can't even explain this bro, other than, thank you...FUCKING THANK YOU.." He went over to his good friend laying on the ground and pulled him up, we both just started saying adn doing a bunch of things that'd make him more sick until he yacked and purged himself...then he started tripping too... we ended up going to the party (i drove ;) ).....they were like the life of the party...being the only ones on a psychedelic...the first time they ever tripped...their only experience with psychedelics being "a joint here and there" at some parties....LMFAO...they renewed in me even, about the merits of LSA...."beggars can't be choosers"...Eh, perhaps that's the wrong quote to put in there,...I guess I just mean that, for some psychedelics, you're gonna have to endure some negative (purely physical, imo, for LSA) shit to get to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow....I mean, look at/think about ayahuasca trips in the remote villages in South America....A "TRUE"/TRUE "aya" experience...Think about the Navajo Indians and their peyote ceremonies (of all the different cultures that use it).....they all (the newbs at least), puke their guts out...sometimes even the elder shamans (rare i'd think..but still)...and it's not looked at as a bad thing....it's actually looked at as part of the healing/learning/spiritual process ....part of the journey....purging one's self of the bad...being the cheif belief when it comes to yacking up a shit storm. :)

I have nothign else to say....well, until someone else says LSA is shit and what not... lol... peace

How old are your HBW, Xorkoth? I'm unsure whether HBW automatically inevitably lose potency the older they get or whether being stored in proper conditions they retain their potency for years. I'm sure the freezer is fine. I was just reluctant in the past to use the freezer as I was worried that it would make the HBW get moist and moisture harms LSA's.

I actually have my current container of HBW seeds in the freezer as I'm assuming since I've got the seeds in an ziplock bag which is inside an airtight pill bottle that no moisture will get to them. I decided to use the freezer rather than fridge since the freezer is colder and darker than the fridge.

I'm really looking forward to experimenting with using Harmine and/or Harmaline as preloaders to potentiate HBW and add another dimension to the trip. I find so few folks on here using pure Harmine or Harmaline hcl to potentiate Tryptamines, yet so many using dirty crap like Syrian Rue. Luckily, I discovered DMT-Nexus where many users are using Harmine, Harmaline and THH.

I finally won't have to rely on unreliable, horrible tasting, nauseating Syrian Rue seeds to potentiate my Tryptamines of choice. I might try Caapi 200X extract but it's ungodly expensive, whereas Harmine and Harmaline are only $6 for 200 mg of either.

While ive never had an amazing mind blowing experience with LSA i think it definitely doesn't suck! The feelings of euphoria and connection with the earth are amazing, once the initial come up has passed and the feeling of nausea have gone im always left in the best mood and over flowing with happiness. I cant say ive ever had visuals with LSA without the help of some nitrous but i dont get many visuals from most psychedelic drugs i have tried. Overall its a enjoyable trip and not so heavy on the mind compared to things like LSD and shrooms.

If it is LSA visuals you seek 10-25 grams of fresh Morning Glories should do the job quite well. If you are fairly new to tripping I wouldn't suggest going above 10-15 grams your first time with MG.

In my experience no HBW trip (unless I combined HBW with 2CE or MDxx's) has compared for me to the visual intensity of MG seeds. HBW will make my vision brighter, clearer, more colorful, more animated but it rarely gives full on hallucinations. On 25 g of Heavenly Blue MG my visual field was actually divided into a zillion colorful stained glass windows at one point. I was also on 2 or 3 MDxx tablets that evening and once those kicked in I could FEEL the visuals.

It was like I'd look at something and as I saw the visuals I felt them add to my body euphoria. Sometimes the MG/MDxx visuals were so strongly that night that I'd almost fall over from the intensity. I'd look at the ceiling, wall, etc. and be so mesmerized by the patterns that I'd feel a rush through my body as if the visuals were sending waves of euphoria through my body, relaxing it. That night def. was a unique feeling that night. It's interesting to me how much more enjoyable LSA's are with MDxx's than the traditional candyflip.

I don't think I'd enjoy "seedflipping" (LSA's + MDxx's) nearly as much though if I didn't take vasodilators (L-Arginine, CoQ10) to open my blood vessels and relaxants like Taurine, Niacinamide, etc. to lower my blood pressure/pulse.

Anyone eaten over 25 grams MG seeds in an evening? I am wondering at what dosage of MG the vasoconstriction can get deadly. I notice far less muscle tension in general on MG and HBW which makes me wonder if it might cause a lot less vasoconstriction. If I knew for sure it was safe I'd prob try up to 35 or 40 grams of Morning Glories. I know my mind would handle it fine; just can't predict how my body would. And I think, ideally, I'd rather not have to eat that much MG's at once and be able to get by on a lower dose of MG's combined with Harmine, Harmaline, Peruvian Torch, Acorus gramineus or Alpha-Asarone for potentiation.

In my experience no HBW trip (unless I combined HBW with 2CE or MDxx's) has compared for me to the visual intensity of MG seeds. HBW will make my vision brighter, clearer, more colorful, more animated but it rarely gives full on hallucinations. On 25 g of Heavenly Blue MG my visual field was actually divided into a zillion colorful stained glass windows at one point. I was also on 2 or 3 MDxx tablets that evening and once those kicked in I could FEEL the visuals.

Wow, thats sounds exactly like what happeded to me on 13 HBWR (sublinugually). I also had these smooth, flowing patterns overlayed across my entire visual field, kindoff like the shape of those groovy 70s flower designs. Strobe lights made things so abstract that i was unable to funtion, lucky the strobes only stay on for 3-4 seconds =D

I'll chime in.

I'm not as versed in the gazillions of RC's most Bluelighters are (I still haven't figured out how the Hell to get them, and it drives me bananas), but I'd certainly consider myself experienced. I've been tripping for a decade or so, mostly on acid, shrooms, and E (though who knows what was in the latter), but I've also managed to try DMT, DOC, 2c-e, and LSA (by means of tinctures derived from MG's and HBRW's).

By and large, I've had wonderful experiences with these chemicals. I'm not prone to negative experiences, and most of my experiences have been rather ecstatic. I stress "most."

I first tried LSA during a period where I could obtain nothing "on the streets". I secured a variety of seeds from a reputable online vendor. For whatever reason, I just didn't want to attempt a full-on extraction, so I just ground the seeds and soaked the pulp in distilled water for a few hours, shaking my potion occasionally. I strained the juice, squeezed the excess from the fibrous pulp, and drank.

There are, of course, some negative effects associated with such a simple method. Even after removing the "fur" from the Rosewoods, I found that, potent as those seeds may be, they made me quite nauseous. After a few trials, I found that I simply preferred to use the MG's, as they didn't leave me feeling nearly so sick.

I had to play with dosage a bit. The first few times I tried the stuff, I got off, though the trips were kind of mild. Still, they were very pleasant. I experienced interesting CEV's, a pleasing enhancement of color, heightened music appreciation, and a lovely body high.

After increasing the dosage a bit, I was surprised to find that these things had the potential for some real fireworks. Moderate doses offered more greatly pronounced visual distortion, wicked CEV's, bonafide synesthesia, an almost ecstasy-like body high, and considerable mindfuckery.

So I pushed further yet. One night, I made a tincture out of about 700 Flying Saucers and a few Rosewoods for good measure. I expected something grand. What I got, though, was the single most difficult experience of my psychedelic career.

During the peak of the trip (which probably lasted 7 or 8 hours), I was aurally hallucinating so intensely that I had to abandon music altogether, which was frustrating in and of itself. I mean, for the most part, music IS what I do when I trip. However, on this night, I could barely distinguish the sounds in my head from the sounds of my stereo. I couldn't even tell when records were over because of the continuous stream of sound in my head. I grew paranoid, reasoning that I might not be fit to take care of myself in the event of an emergency. Outside, I heard the sounds of urban distress: sirens, yelling, cars coming and going. I began to hear these sounds (which may or may not have been real, I don't really know) as threatening. I thought someone was going to break into my house or something. I placed a knife in each room of my house "just in case". It wasn't pretty, but I lied down and just sort of rode the thing out.

So to answer your question, no, I don't believe that LSA sucks or is ineffective. It's a powerful psychedelic if you consume enough of it. I'd also add that two of the most amazing trips I've ever taken were spawned by a combination of LSA-containing seeds and psilocybe mushrooms. I suspect that folks who've tried this combo would likely echo my endorsement. Pretty awesome.

Anyway, hope this helps in some way. Happy Trails!

Last edited:
^apophene: nice first post and welcome to Bluelight! :)

I agree that LSA (HWBR or MGS) can be very powerful and can give you some of the most intense experiences. Below are two of my experiences I have had with HWBR seeds and I found them to be more fun than Mescaline. %)

The first trip I took 8 seeds and chewed them into a pulp for about 10 minutes, after that I swallowed the pulp. About T+1:30 they kicked in while I was fishing with a mate, I began to sit down in the lotus position so I could watch the water and meditate. We were surrounded by high grass and a corn field which made me appreciate nature so much during the trip because I felt that I was also a part of this natural life surrounding me.
We smoked about a gram of good outdoors grown Northern Light Special (NLX) and even catched a nice fat carp weighing about 3.5-4 kg (~8-9 lbs) which made for some nice photos.

The other trip began with grinding 10 seeds with a peppermill and putting them into gelcaps. After they kicked in again I played with my cat for about 30 minutes, then went to sit outside listening to the birds (lots of trees around with a lot of nests, great place for birds) and smoked a bowl of NY diesel haze. Again I felt some sort of connection with nature which seems to be an effect of these seeds when taken outdoors.

During both trips I was very relaxed and had a very calm mind while I still could think deeply about myself and my place in nature and in society, this might sound weird but I can't describe it any better. (English is not my first language) The only way I can describe the connection with nature I felt during both trips was a profound understanding of the natural environment around me and being an actual part of nature itself.

I did not have many visuals, only a few closed eye visuals and brighter colours but the mood lift combined with an appreciation for nature and having a clear mind at the same time was truly a relaxing experience for me. I am thinking of writing a full trip report but it is hard to convert my feelings and thoughts into words. Also, I did not have any nausea which many people seem to have. Another good thing was that I was feeling great, kinda like an afterglow the day after and slept well both nights after the trip was over. :)

Sorry for the long copy&paste but I wanted to share my experiences with LSA. :) I still have 7 seeds left for new years eve, I think I'm going to combine them with some Salvia 5x extract and go watch the fireworks with some friends. I even bought a bunch of professional fireworks so my new year will have a good start. =D

Peace o/

Only got around to Morning Glory which make you throw up bad and even get sometimes stomach cramps but I loved every bit of it.

Thanks, Rexeh.

I've got to say, I'm a bit envious of your lovely adventures. Well-told. I often long for a more natural setting in which to explore these materials, but for now, I'm confined to my house. All I know is every time I even go outside in the yard on mushies or something, I'm am overwhelmed (positively) by trees, grass, birds, etc. I wish I had a place out in the country somewhere for these occasions. Bravo to you!

I thought, for the sake of the thread, I'd also add that my sexual response to LSA is considerable. I've probably gotten horny on every chemical imaginable, but I noticed an increase in arousal-frequency with LSA. Orgasm is achievable and intense. So there ya go--another point in favor of seeds. Yay!

I'll second that sex on LSA-containing seeds can be QUITE pleasurable. As good as sex on Paper, 2CE or Mushrooms even (and def. better than MDxx sex- that just doesn't feel healthy to me because of the out of breath, raising pulse feeling).

It's crazy how much more in tuned with my exgirlfriend's body I felt on HBW than sober. Sober I often was very clumsy when I played with her clit and she'd at times get frustrated and turned off, impatient at how long I was taking to make her cum. However, on HBW I suddenly was the clit commander and knew EXACTLY where to touch her to make her warm and juicy and writhing.

I sure hope one day I learn to be as good in the bedroom sober as I am on psychedelics or Kratom. I have a natural tendency to asthma that gets much worse in the bedroom. Kratom, strangely totally removes my asthma. By the way, people, my friend discovered recently masturbating is QUITE nice on sublingual Coca (especially prostate stimulation).

I'll second that sex on LSA-containing seeds can be QUITE pleasurable. As good as sex on Paper, 2CE or Mushrooms even (and def. better than MDxx sex- that just doesn't feel healthy to me because of the out of breath, raising pulse feeling).

It's crazy how much more in tuned with my exgirlfriend's body I felt on HBW than sober. Sober I often was very clumsy when I played with her clit and she'd at times get frustrated and turned off, impatient at how long I was taking to make her cum. However, on HBW I suddenly was the clit commander and knew EXACTLY where to touch her to make her warm and juicy and writhing.

I sure hope one day I learn to be as good in the bedroom sober as I am on psychedelics or Kratom. I have a natural tendency to asthma that gets much worse in the bedroom. Kratom, strangely totally removes my asthma. By the way, people, my friend discovered recently masturbating is QUITE nice on sublingual Coca (especially prostate stimulation).

Ever try Theobromine for your asthma?
A lot of bedroom play is mental so it has to do with your relaxed state of being while intoxicated on a substance. Sex is really an every sense adventure and confidence in yourself will make things cum easy. Seriously, after I fuckt around with some really dominating hot girls I got really confident because they would know how to stroke my ego so that I could be that porn star in bed for them and then after a while I just knew how to make them gush every time. Key was paying attention to how they react to EVERY touch and Make a mental map of their hot spots. Some may surprise you. And most girls have similar spots but each one will have a special place/movement/hold that for some reason makes them relax enough to cum. Makes your dick feel like there is warm water around it. =D

Sorry a lil of subject.

Thanks for the sex pointers, bro :) One word of advice to you when it comes to sex. You HAVE to try making love to a woman on Kratom. It's ohhhhh so good. You'll be able to fuck like a pornstar for hours without getting sore or out of breath. PLUS it makes it take much longer to cum so what you need to do is eat some Kratom then like hour later fool with your lady friend and finger her, eat her out, or whatever else it takes to get her to give you head. I'll put it ths way- I can easily last over a half hour from a BJ on Kratom and I usually last 5-10 mins or less when sober.

MDxx's and Krat can be an especially amazing sex combo since the Kratom lowers your pulse and blood pressure so your body wont feel unhealthy fucking on the E. I guarantee you a lot of today's pornstars are enhancing their onscreen performance with drugs (whether it be prescription, otc, health supplements, smart drugs, psychedelics or herbs.

I hear Maca, Rhodiola, Muira Puama, Catuaba and Korean Red Ginseng are GREAT aphrodisiac herbs. Oh and a little bird tells me sex on Coca is QUITE lovely (and a hell of a lot healthier and more pleasurable than sex on Snow).