• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Anybody else think that LSA just plain sucks?

Does LSA just plain suck?

• Yes

Votes: 123 28.3%
  • No

Votes: 198 45.5%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 114 26.2%

• Total voters
I tired LSA last night in the form of HBWR and had a brilliant time, no nausea, lovely body buzz and felt great.

Only took 5 seeds but it was equivalent to say 1/1.5 tabs of L, so i think we got quite lucky with the quality of the seeds. Definitely going to try it again though, maybe 8/9 seeds next time!

Goes brilliantly with dmt aswell :D

Ended up taking 2 very strong blotters and 12 seeds. Was an absolutely awesome experience! Introduced a friend to the seeds, he loved them and said that he felt he was tripping "the way it was meant to be". We went to a bar and the one aspect I feel the seeds add to the trip is reduced paranoia, although I cant really be sure because it was obviously a high dose of both substances.

Tried it a few times, not a bad trip for just locating and eating about a hundred morning glory seeds, but prefer the convenience of a little piece of paper for about the same experience overall IMHO.

I've never tried LSD but for me, LSA is barely visual at all. I tried 10 seeds from a reputable source and got strong body buzz and experienced introspective thinking etc etc but no visuals. Then took 15 from another source and experienced a more psychedelic experience with slight morphing. Is it just the strains or is HBWR not very visual? I'm getting 50 more from the second source and going to try a nice BIG dose, see how that goes.

try smoking some weed, made a weak experience (pretty sure i got some weak seeds) visual for me.

Hey guys. Just checking something.. has anyone heard about the effects of combining small amounts of Syrian Rue with LSA? I have seen it mentioned that ingesting 3-6g of rue 30 minutes before you ingest HBWR that it reduces nausea, as well as potentiating the effects of the LSA.

Is this feasible?

Also how much weed is necessary to reduce the effects of nausea in most cases? Do you have to smoke like a whole joints worth, or do small amounts settle the stomach enough? Like a few hits.

for nausea, smoke enough to get a buzz but not get overtly stoned. i've found that smoking too much can get you back into a worse nauseous state than you were in before.

there are quite a few experience reports of LSA seeds + syrian rue on Erowid, if i recall, but if you do it let us know how it went, i've been contemplating trying that combo soon as well, i'm just always anxious trying new experiences.

happy trips guys =) enjoy life

Could you theoretically crush up some cannabis and mix it in with your ground HBWR gelcaps to combat the nauseation? Or would it not be enough?

That would not likely work. Cannabis absorbs very poorly, if at all, if you consume it raw. Now if you made an butter or alcohol extract (search for cannabutter), then the cannabis could give you its anti-nauseauting buzz. But smoking is quicker and easier to dose out accurately. If you've not tried oral-cannabis before, I wouldn't reccomend mixing your first expirement with HBWR... An awful trip is far too likely.

Also, I've eaten ground up cannabis before, and found that to be fairly nauseauting in itself (as well as completely unpsychoactive).

Ya i get euphoria from it and that same kind of body load i get from LSD but try mixing in Theobromine (not sure if spelling is correct) you can find it in mint Extracts mix it in well with the LSA and then down the Hatch trust me it is alot like acid except some people i know get a little more paranoid and obviously its not active on the microgram level like acid.

I was wondering. I'm on SSRI Citalopram, have been for about 1 week and 1/2 and want to do HBWR seeds. How much would the LSA be dulled by it? I was going to do 25-30 (I've done 13 before from this same seller). I want as intense as an experience as can get. For the record I get next to no nausea from seeds, so I'm not worried about that.

pgroovin said:
Ya i get euphoria from it and that same kind of body load i get from LSD but try mixing in Theobromine (not sure if spelling is correct) you can find it in mint Extracts mix it in well with the LSA and then down the Hatch trust me it is alot like acid except some people i know get a little more paranoid and obviously its not active on the microgram level like acid.

Acetaldehyde is what is found in mint oil and converts LSA into LSH

//drunken fart.

LSA is fantastic. 9 grams of ground up heavenly blue morning glory seeds eaten straight gave a stronger trip than most other substances ever have. Complete with fantastic euphoria, a great body high at times, and synaesthesia at the end. Never any nausea, either.

Well hello and welcome to Bluelight, anondragonfly - get comfy, spark a spliff, crack open a beer, drop a lil Lucy and come join the BL cool cats :).

Anyone whose first post exalts the much-maligned LSA-containing seeds is alright by me :).

<3 <3 <3 HBWR <3 <3 <3

... In fact I really must get around to ordering some more cos it's been a while. Never bothered with MGS - seems like a lot of extra work to do/crap to swallow than is really necessary. HBWR to the trick everytime and I've yet to have any nausea from it. I'm a lucky boy :D.

Last edited:
Lsa

^I received 20 of those HWBR seeds in the mail today \o/, I <3 them in combination with meditation and some goa/psytrance. Going to be a fun weekend, also have some good weed and Kratom 15x extract for extra fun. =D

LSA <3

Can anyone compare the nausea to that of 2C-t-7's nausea? T7 is the only drug where ive had bad nausea but after it was done it was well worth it, but I dont know if I could handle getting much sicker than that night.

If I had a nice extract like a liquid or powder I would like it but my experience I limited to ingestion of morning glorry seeds, which make you throw up like no tomorrow, and when u take too many you can't even wait for them to settle in and u throw up everything within half hour (definatley not enough time for absorbtion). Or you can take a little dose of seeds, smoke some weed and get some very nice introspective thoughts along with some nice visual distortions (a bit like a cross between the distortions on a small dose of mushrooms and a small dose 20-24mg or so of 2C-I) in that the lights stand out a lot more. However I like the whole experience since it isn't too stimulating and although it makes u think its nothing like as dose of 2C-I or 2C-E or even mushrooms....

I had it about 4-6 times from the same method (m.g. seeds) and I only got really high and close to full blown tripping once. Another time I did a small doses and it was pleasent with very little visuals but more thought pattern changes. The rest failed as I threw up before absorbtion. I can't remember how many times I used the blender but mostly I would just chew them up 2-3 mouthfulls at the time and wait.

I really wish I could get the extract in podwer form especially or other forms than the seeds. I know of those other seeds (can't remember they're name) that are about 10x stronger than morning glorry and I may give those a try but if I can find the extract than I will take the extract.

P.S. I have never tried L.S.D. Even so I voted that it doesn't suck.

Last edited:
How is 2C-T-7 similar to LSA? I heard it was supposed to be like 2C-I/2C-E except 10x more visual and heavier body load. On 24mg of 2C-I by the end (12hrs or so into the trip) I felt like I had to take enough benzos and clonidine to put me out since I felt too tense. On LSA there is no body load (not even with my method which is horribly disgusting), however there is a lot of body load on the come up which is about 4hrs for LSA or until you throw up and then things are perfect. On top you can go to sleep easily (without weed even) on LSA trips....where as on the C's you can hardly do that even if you want to without extra medicinal help.