Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Actors you will never like

Aaron Eckhart. Yes, he's a fine actor, and one of Hollywood's most underrated. Yet the first movie I saw him in was In the Company of Men, and to this day I can't see him without the stink of Chad.

^^ this!! I'll never forget that movie, it was 20 different kinds of disturbing and every time I see Aaron I think of that character.

Especially Jeremy Piven.

Wow. Really?

Jeremy Piven in Entourage is the epitome of everything I wish I was, everything I want to be. First, he's a jew. Second, he's the most powerful agent in Hollywood (and the real Ari's brother is Rom Emmanuel). Third, look at his wife. Fourth, listen to the words that come out of his mouth.

Yeah, I like Jeremy Piven, and I actually like Justin Timberlake in the few things I've seen him in, mostly Alpha Dog and his SNL appearances.

I really fucking hate Kiefer Sutherland.

What can I say, I don't find yuppie douchebag characters very endearing.

John Lithgow is amazing

and Daryl Hannah was great in Bladerunner and the Kill Bills

and I think Tracy Morgan's hilarious!

I thought she was AWFUL in Blade Runner. And yeah, she was passable in the Kill Bills but IMO it's not that hard to act the part of a cold-ass bitch. Man, remember her in Wall Street? That was unwatchable. =D

^ lol, I mentioned my sentiment to a friend in class. She replied she couldn't wait to go home & watch Splash. ;)

haha, and meanwhile, fengtau posts this in the lounge
388286_335284636488132_211660335517230_1538123_1043153390_n.jpg

spookahontus

Clearly the choice is A, because she can bring you fish to eat and cook, provide conversation, and eventually attempt a rescue mission by telling people where you are. Choice B is just a dick-hole that's also a giant ugly fish.

Lena Heady. I hate her with a passion. Not that's she's a terrible actor, but there's nothing she can do that doesn't make me want to strangle her after more than five seconds of screentime. Which makes her perfect for the role of Cersei Lannister.

Generic actors such as:

Justin Timberlake. Not sexy, can't act, up himself.
Scarlett Johansson. Ok I mean i get it, she's beautiful, nice figure - but just doesn't do it for me.
Kristen Bell - see SJ ^.

Miaow! I must be feeling a bit catty this morning ;)

Tom Hanks
Tom Cruise
Matthew McConaughey
Nicholas Cage
Steven Segal

Sandra Bullock
Nicole Kidman
Reese Witherspoon
Sarah Jessica Parker

^ That's a good list, but I'm one of the many millions of people who have been felled by Tom Hanks' immeasurable charisma and charm. Have you seen Charlie Wilson's War? Dude is like Don Draper meets Superman.