Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Actors you will never like

I dunno man, I saw The Woman In Black. I kept thinking "Why the fuck is Harry Potter in this movie?" the entire time.

I'll second Drew Barrymore!

A million times Drew Barrymore. When I see her face come into the shot I know some bad acting is about to take place.

learn to separate the actors from the films

That's not always easy to do, especially with long running franchises. I mean, did anyone from Star Wars have much of a career? Harrison Ford being the exception and James Earl Jones not counting since you don't associate his face with any character and his voice is altered a bit.

I've also never been a fan of Angelina Jolie, I just never found her to be believable in her roles. As for Bullock, I just hated the movie Speed a lot, so that was what made me first dislike her, not that Keanu Reeves is very good either, he worked as Neo only because Neo was a cold, emotionless character and Keanu Reeves cannot display realistic emotion.

That's not always easy to do, especially with long running franchises. I mean, did anyone from Star Wars have much of a career? Harrison Ford being the exception and James Earl Jones not counting since you don't associate his face with any character and his voice is altered a bit.

Mark Hamill is one of the most prolific voice actors of all time.

Mark Hamill is one of the most prolific voice actors of all time.

My point's still valid since it's harder to associate someone's voice to a person than it is their face. Plus, I don't know if I could pick out Mark Hamill's voice if I heard it and I've seen Star Wars plenty of times. He doesn't have the most memorable voice of all time, ya know?

You weren't talking about recognizability, you said that no one besides Ford and JEJ had much of a career - Mark Hamill has certainly had a successful career.