Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Actors you will never like

There are exceptions to every rule, but if I see a movie coming out with him in it I just assume it's crap until proven otherwise.

Are you serious? She's an awful actress. Or, are you a Tarrantino fanboy, and love her in everything he casts her in?

Yes I like his films. I liked her before Pulp Fiction though. She reminds me of someone I used to know.

I love Matt Damon. He's this odd combination of surface aloofness and disarming, hidden conscientiousness.

I wouldn't think twice about punching his smug floopy haired face. I have enjoyed several of his movies but his general aura grates me.

I used to feel the same way, but then I reached deep inside and realized that those feelings were jealousy. Look at the arch of his eyebrows, the angle of his nose.

Aaron Eckhart. Yes, he's a fine actor, and one of Hollywood's most underrated. Yet the first movie I saw him in was In the Company of Men, and to this day I can't see him without the stink of Chad.

Everyone/anyone in this picture.

judd_inside.jpg

Tracy Morgan. I havent seen him in a film, but SNL, scare tactics, 30 rock. Why the hell does he get any work? Worst acting ever!.

Jennifer Aniston.

She seems terrific, and I think she's a lovely young woman, but I don't like her on the big screen.

Something about the way acts when she's acting disturbs me.

I like her on talk shows though.

Tom Cruise I seriously do not like, nor have I ever. He reminds me of Donny Osmond.

some one said Johnny Depp

I love Mr. Depp. I think his face is perfect. I love to hear him speak, especially an Irish accent. I think all of his performances have been stellar, but I haven't liked all his movies. I don't like any of the Pirate flicks. I didn't like Charlie. Johnny Depp is my favorite actor and no one else comes close. I love the variety of weirdos he chooses to portray but I don't like all the those weirdos.

The ones I like, I adore. Fear and Loathing just couldn't have been any better, imo.