⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Actors you will never like

Ewan MgGregor

and the kid who plays Joffrey in Game of Thrones, no matter what role he plays for the rest of his career all I'll be able to think about is punching him full in the face

Ed Norton. Even though I love fight club, he is femmie and a fluffer. Especially the part where his is in the city bus with Pitt and he says "Is that what a man looks like?"... or something along those lines.

- Matthew McConaughey
- Katherine Heigl
- John Krasinski
- Matthew Broderick
- Anyone who has ever been in a Twilight movie

I second Mathew Broderick

Mathew McConaughey seems like an alright enough dude but his movies are terrible.

Nicole Kidman
Tom Cruise

Don't get me started on those two. Although this should probably go in the unpopular opinion thread as so many people seem to like them.

joaquin phoenix....used to like him, especially in "Walk the line"....then i saw his documentary "I'm still here"
what a piece of garbage he is..and i dont wanna hear how it was all an act..lol yea right..after he saw what a fool he was he tried to quickly excuse his behavior by saying it was all an act...

I thought he was good in Gladiator as well as Walk The Line, not seen the documentary though.

"I'm Still Here" was a mockumentary. They started claiming it as such before it's release while promoting it. If it wasn't a hoax I'm still waiting for him to drop his hip-hop album.

A Time To Kill is a great movie, Sahara is not 8)