Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Actors you will never like

I said Tom Hanks also but I will concede to Charlie Wilson's War. It's probably a sign that he'd be a better actor if he didn't always play such cloyingly wholesome roles.

^ anything in particular you don't like or just generalised dislike?

alasdair

Nicolas Cage - would never tire of punching his head
The guy who plays E or Eric in Entourage - same as above
Keanu Reeves
Martin Lawrence
Toby Maguire
Brendan Fraser
Owen Wilson
Mark Wahlberg

I should put an * next to all mine because I've thought I would 'never' like an actor only to have them blew me away in a film later. Jennifer Aniston in The Good Girl comes to mind.

I'm not going to say "I can't stand Jennifer Aniston," but I really don't understand the appeal. Never did.

brandon fraser (except in airheads)
drew barrymore

both act like actors acting poorly quite well

Steven Segal & Dolph Lundgren.
Do these guys even count as being actors?

I could think of a million actors, but I'll just list the two that make a movie an absolute no go for me:

Nicolas Cage and Sandra Bullock

^ Sandra Bulllock is a good one, for a bad one. I once had to sit through 'The Blind Side' on an airplane and I thought it was terrible. After having a couple years to think that over, I now think that movie represents everything that is wrong with movies. Oh, and she won a Best Actress Oscar for that role so apparently it was one of her better performances.

And Nicolas Cage, well I've been undecided on that one for a while. To further complicate things, I once had a friend, whose opinion I do not respect, claim he was his favorite actor. Then another friend, whose opinion I do respect, agreed with him. So whatever, I personally don't prefer him but I guess he can exist in some quality of acting purgatory.