Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Actors you will never like

^ That post reminded me of:

Renee Zellweger

renee-zellweger-candy.jpg

^ Hahahaha. Good point. Jennifer Aniston is a decent actress but the rest can just keep melting into irrelevancy.

yeah they all basically played the same character in that show.... but i think ledouche stood out some.

I don't know man... David Schwimmer. David Schwimmer. :X

LOL Peanut... I know that feeling. I sat and watched Friends sometimes but I wondered more than once what the casting of the male roles was supposed to mean.

I still don't get it.

seriously though, schwimmer makes me want to kick him in the head... but letank makes me want to kick him in the head TWICE

LOL Peanut... I know that feeling. I sat and watched Friends sometimes but I wondered more than once what the casting of the male roles was supposed to mean.

I still don't get it.

I think Ross was suppose to be the lovable geek 8(, Joey the hot idiot 8( and Chandler the cute funny guy 8(. Yeah, I'm pretty sure they missed the mark but that was their 'intention'...

"nobody told me i was gonna look this gaaaaaaaaaaaaay"

John Lithgow
Idk why, just never have and never will for some reason...

Kevin Spacey: I could never stand the dude. I haven't figured out why yet though.
Denzel Washington: Yes, I can't deal with his acting either.
Jennifer Aniston: Probably a nice girl but I can't watch her acting nor am I attracted to her.
Ben Affleck: He can't act.
Halle Berry: I'm pretty sure she's a nice person but I can't watch her.
Nicholas Cage: I used to watch him but I just can't anymore.
Patrick Swayze: I could never watch him acting; RIP.

John Lithgow
Idk why, just never have and never will for some reason...

you're missing out. this guy has fantastic range. he can be serious, he can be totally silly, and he does a great villain.