• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2014-2015 College Basketball thread v. the somethin somethin invitational

Oh thank god

Saw you were the last post and thought I was gonna have to come in and explain Michigan's loss against SMU

Last edited:
Nope...ive been high off the ucla game since saturday and ive been having dreams of sugar plums and ass raping louisville so too busy to worry about michigan.

DMAlchI.jpg

Last edited:
Nope...ive been high off the ucla game since saturday and ive been having dreams of sugar plums and ass raping louisville so too busy to worry about michigan.

DMAlchI.jpg

hahahaha....this and beat Duke for the championship please, thanks.

Duke is real as fuck. Id saw their D is not quite as good as ours but their offense is a bit better. That UCLA game was intense and being in louisville working in the public repping my UK gear has gotten me some stink eye but no one is talking shit. My job even brought me to louisvilles student center the other day I just hope it is 7-1 come saturday!

Lol, what a pathetic showing from Loserville. Maybe focus more on making shots next time instead of your flops.

Just as a reminder fans of other teams are allowed to participate in this thread too. Even though we will at some point end up having to kick your ass, you are still welcome here. Otherwise just rename this thread True Blue 2015: The Road to Nine

A win is a win...14-0 muhfuckahhhz.

Where the hell is everyone. Dang.

lol so lucky

Man that would have been one of the greatest upsets ever.

Oh well, when that first loss comes in March it's just going to be even sweeter

Can't wait to watch everything crumble, then Calipari crying about too much pressure to win from the media

Its okay ArCi...9-6 aint that bad...i mean look at the panthers, their record was 7-8-1 and now we're playing the seahawks in the playoffs. I know thats football, but the point is dont give up arci. Turn that frown upside down pal. Maybe if yall can make it to a First Four game and win , you will get a 16 seed, and you might get to play us again!

Last edited:
lol lucky again against A&M

Can't wait for that first loss in the tournament. Going to be hilarious

lol lucky again against A&M

Can't wait for that first loss in the tournament. Going to be hilarious

You do know we beat our last opponent by nearly as many points as you scored against yours, right? :\

i was watching michigan vs wisconsin yesterday because march madness is just around the corner and i wanna get a little prepared this year, and they start talking about michigans Austin Hatch. dude's been in 2 plane crashes and the first one his mom and 2 siblings died, and the second his dad and stepmom died. doesnt get crazier than that folks.

too bad i think hes just some bench player who never gets any minutes.