• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2014-2015 College Basketball thread v. the somethin somethin invitational

Well, at least those asshats who've been wanting to rank wisconsin #1 over kentucky can shut the fuck up now....

I cant wait till the cats play louserville. Their offense was painful to watch against tOSU the other night they won with their D. Their size makes me think they are gonna have a tough time overcoming Ky I just do not think they will be able to score enough points to win.

the way uNC played we are going to slaughter them too... Got to get through texas first though. Id say texas could beat unc too.

Edit: so yeah, texas could definitely whoop carolinas ass. That was a tough game but WCS came through for us. Never heard so many whistles in my entire life lol.

Last edited:
Should be a great game

Lmao kentucky just played MONTANA ST. ahahaha beat them 86-28

I encourage everyone to look at kentucky's schedule. Seriosuly it's hilarious how easy it is.. Idk how how you could watch kentuckys games and actually be entertained

Just wanted to hear your thoughts on Michigans home game against the New Jersey Institute of Technology ? I thought it was entertaining, though im not sure in the way one would think.

Just wanted to hear your thoughts on Michigans home game against the New Jersey Institute of Technology ? I thought it was entertaining, though im not sure in the way one would think.

lol

I don't want to talk about it goddamnit

Can we just not bring that up and acknowledge the loss in silence?

That's the beautiful thing about basketball though.. No matter how good your team is, there is always a possibility to lose any game.

if there is any positive of that loss, it snapped a 30 game home winning streak.. Which I had no idea it was that long

But man I love upsets.. It's what makes NCAA basketball great. I'm pretty sure that was NJIT's first win against a ranked opponent in school history. Good for them. I love seeing small schools beat top tier basketball programs... I just prefer it not to happen to my team lol

That's the beautiful thing about basketball though.. No matter how good your team is, there is always a possibility to lose any game.

if there is any positive of that loss, it snapped a 30 game home winning streak.. Which I had no idea it was that long

But man I love upsets.. It's what makes NCAA basketball great. I'm pretty sure that was NJIT's first win against a ranked opponent in school history. Good for them. I love seeing small schools beat top tier basketball programs... I just prefer it not to happen to my team lol
True story

Lulz

0Z1UBsY.jpg

I wonder if ITT tech has a BB team. You guys might want to consider playing cup cakes more on MIs level. Connecticut school for the blind? But in all seriousness I know how it feels remember what remember when UK lost to Gardner Webb and VMI in the Billy Gillespie era.All teams go through rough patches

LOL that is awesome. This platoon thing is not gonna last too much longer and he has already deviated from it in a few games. Also our three point shooting is hurting from with the inability for our shooters to get any kind of flow with the limited time on the court. The pluses of it out wieght the negatives though with our solid defense getting it done, but our offense is clearly hurting

I wonder if ITT tech has a BB team. You guys might want to consider playing cup cakes more on MIs level. Connecticut school for the blind? But in all seriousness I know how it feels remember what remember when UK lost to Gardner Webb and VMI in the Billy Gillespie era.All teams go through rough patches
Let's not forget Robert Morris

Man 7-1 and one is gonna be a tough stat. Hell even ULs womens team cant beat the CATS. I am not counting Louisville out though they are about the only challenge we have left on our schedule. UK-UoL is gonna be low scoring as fuck imo

Man 7-1 and one is gonna be a tough stat. Hell even ULs womens team cant beat the CATS. I am not counting Louisville out though they are about the only challenge we have left on our schedule. UK-UoL is gonna be low scoring as fuck imo
7-1? Yea this is looking like a down yr but we'll beat most teams from Pitino simply outcoaching the opponent. I agree, it's gonna be an ugly game. Only way any team beats KY this yr is from the 3

7-1? Yea this is looking like a down yr but we'll beat most teams from Pitino simply outcoaching the opponent. I agree, it's gonna be an ugly game. Only way any team beats KY this yr is from the 3

Yep, the outside shooting will be key. I do not count Louisville out yet like you said pitino is a hell of a coach and this rivalry is heated as ever.

Yep, the outside shooting will be key. I do not count Louisville out yet like you said pitino is a hell of a coach and this rivalry is heated as ever.
Pitino and Cal play the good brother role but they have a real deep down dislike for one another. Would say hatred but that's just an ugly word

So alex poythress tore his acl during practice...this sucks balls. For us and for him. Poor guy. It will be interesting to see how the rest of the guys respond tomorrow against unc.