• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2014-2015 College Basketball thread v. the somethin somethin invitational

The tourney has started! It's amazing how a combo of gambling and a really compelling postseason can make me watch a sport I don't find that entertaining.

Where were you asses when the bracket thread was open? No one entered besides me so i deleted it.

I called the elite 8. Have uk, wisc, zaga, and msu in the 4.

UK and Wisconsin in final four just as i thought... It wll be a tough one for sure. Hoping for gonzaga msu on the other side, thatd be the most fun to watch.

Kentucky
Vs.
Wisconsin

Duke
Vs.
Michigan State

Kentucky 83
Vs.
Duke 76

If duke v. uk final actually happens...shit is going to get really real around here.

Big Ten is still the best conference in college basketball from top to bottom

At least we can agree on that now.. right?

It's a shame there season will be remembered more for its one loss than 30 something wins.

You are probably correct. But even as great a season it was for UK, even I find myself disappointed in how it ended. Now the question will be how many first rounders will this team produce? I feel a little bad for Marcus Lee because his play time got slashed this season and he was a hot commodity after his tournament play last year.

#anybodybutduke

Reports are WCS, KAT, and Johnson are gone. More to come I'm sure.

wow those Duke refs should up just in time last night

and Big Ten never seems to have one monster team, but they are top to bottom the best

I'd rather it be that way then have a joke of an SEC conference besides the usual Florida or Kentucky (see where that has gotten ya?)