• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2014-2015 College Basketball thread v. the somethin somethin invitational

Should be a great game

Lmao kentucky just played MONTANA ST. ahahaha beat them 86-28

I encourage everyone to look at kentucky's schedule. Seriosuly it's hilarious how easy it is.. Idk how how you could watch kentuckys games and actually be entertained

Well at least they won't rig the tourney matchups like last year when they gave kentucky the #8 seed. Everyone knows that was set up. and they still couldn't win the championship

Learn to troll. All the major schools are playing cupcakes in November/December.

Texas vs U Conn

Kansas vs Michigan St.

Good day for college basketball... Michigan vs Syracuse on Tuesday

Meanwhile... Kentucky still playing Montana St., UT Arlington, Providence....

Their 3 toughest games come against UNC, UCLA, and Louisvile.... but wait it gets even better. Kentucky gets a full 7 days between each game! lol

Last edited:
Kansas #4 arci you are out of your element here. B10 is pathetic all around I bet UKs football team would destroy michigan. Its a garbage state with MSU being the only outlier

Lmao Kansas is ranked #11 ... and they're about to lose Michigan St. today... who is ranked #20

You really have no idea what you're talking about do you? It's ok, just admit it.

typical Kentucky fan.. just like Miami Heat fans when they had Lebron. Absolutely no basketball knowledge... Just latch on to the bandwagon

oh sorry they were ranked #5 when we played them. I am alum of UK I personally believe that unless you are attending or have graduated from the school than you have no right cheering for them. It's a harsh belief but it is just the way I feel. So in my eyes you shouldnt even keep up with college BB; maybe HS.. maybe

oh sorry they were ranked #5 when we played them. I am alum of UK I personally believe that unless you are attending or have graduated from the school than you have no right cheering for them. It's a harsh belief but it is just the way I feel. So in my eyes you shouldnt even keep up with college BB; maybe HS.. maybe

So if thats your feelings on college sports, how would one become a fan of a professional team? Also, you really think some jackass who went to UK for one semester (who may or may not even follow basketball/who may or may not even be from KY) has more of a claim than a person who didn't go there who has been a fan their entire life? How does that work?

So if thats your feelings on college sports, how would one become a fan of a professional team? Also, you really think some jackass who went to UK for one semester (who may or may not even follow basketball/who may or may not even be from KY) has more of a claim than a person who didn't go there who has been a fan their entire life? How does that work?

Professional is just regional and has no formal etiquette that I know of. You either are attending or alumni are the only two options to gain legit fan ship in my eyes. The fact that arci could never even dream of going to MI makes it very difficult for me to take him seriously as a fan tbh

oh and drop I forgot to point out to everyone that your statement is coming from a

Kentucky CBB fan, Georgia CFB fan, and Tennesee Titans NFL fan.

Last edited:
Well titans are professional and are regional and I grew up/ lived in the region. I also grew up in GA but while my siblings went there I did not so while I like to watch their games sadly I cannot be a fan as I do not want to be a hypocrite.

Michigan vs Syracuse ... and ... Ohio St. vs Louisville

what a great night for college basketball.. Tmr is going to be awesome too: Duke vs Wisconsin

aaaaaah can't wait for tonight

Yeah how the fuck is Louisville favored by 8.5 points? Petino said in a press conference he wishes cards fans were more like KY fans when it came to enthusiasm. Local talk radio was in melt down mode

Wow i was expecting michigan to be more impressive than that. If syracuse hadnt royally fucked up so many times in a row there at the end mich would have lost.

Eh it's Syracuse (never underestimate that Behoeim zone D) and they run that stupid zone the whole fucking game it's so annoying.

Michigan has beat that zone the past few years though exposing them and showing everyone else how to beat it. They just run the play clock down to like 5 seconds, drive and kick it out for a 3

Spike Albrecht is so fun to watch lol. Little guy kills it.. Almost had a double double last night... 9 assists and he was launching 3's from deeeeeeep

Michigan has really impressed me this year.. Especially that game against Villanova where they gave away the win.. And Villanova is the best team in the Big East.. and their center is going to be top 5 pick in the NBA draft. We lost a lot of stars the past couple years but I've never seen a better all around team effort than this year. Every game has been exciting so far

Levert and Irvin are gonna have to carry the team

Last edited:
qKBXa4t.jpg

I don't who care what your favorite team is. If you're a fan of basketball, youre a fan of spike Albrecht

Dude makes plays that gets the whole stadium rockin. So fun to watch

All the players on Michigan are barely recruited out of highschool... It's amazing to see how far Levert and Albrecht have come. I don't think anyone thought they would ever be this good

Oh man I can't wait for that game. There's a chance you might be watching this game on ESPN Classic a decade from now

Okafor matched up against Kaminsky!!! Oh man that is gonna be sick

Okafor is guaranteed #1 overall draft pick when he decides to go to the NBA. Kaminsky is going to be a top 10 pick... most likely top 5 though imo

Damn it's such a good week for college basketball. Kentucky vs Texas on Friday too... Finally get to see if the hype about Texas this year is legit. I think kentucky is gonna crush them, but you just never know

Last edited:
Yup, i will definitely be watching duke wisconsin......

.....lets go wisconsin! Lol.