14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
today went to hell real quick. thought i had enough time between my last h dose and tomorrow so i wont get sick, yet i started to get full blown withdrawals at midnight. fuck. luckily i was able to grab one of my cousin's suboxones and save my last bowl of weed. just sniffed 4mg's of it. i hope this helps

today went to hell real quick. thought i had enough time between my last h dose and tomorrow so i wont get sick, yet i started to get full blown withdrawals at midnight. fuck. luckily i was able to grab one of my cousin's suboxones and save my last bowl of weed. just sniffed 4mg's of it. i hope this helps

Lol. You sniffed the sub? You know.. that's just.. well, nevermind. Who am I to judge.
Anyways, I'm on the same boat as you. I've got 3 empties that will hopefully pull me through tomorrow.
I get paid on friday so if I can get through tomorrow without taking a sub I'm golden.
I hope it's enough. This is the thing I hate about dope. Money is scarce and w/d fuckin' sucks dick.

^Yeah, I hear ya...these days though, even if theyre picking up more than one "finger", a lot of the times it's broken down into 10 grams on that level, they may be picking up 10 fingers, ounces aren't as common anymore, IDK why, legal reasons maybe....

The problem with telling your guy that his stuff is super strong, it may just encourage hime to cut it!lol....

It's a fucking shell game! Sure, there's reliable people out there who give you what they're gettin, but it seems to be rare, IME.

Pretty much, before I copped anything, I'd call other users who knew the same people I did to see who's shit was good that day...Over time I kind of developed a network with other users and we'd call each other to see what was what....It takes effort to be a drug addict! but when you're spending damn near everything you have on the shit, it's worth it to try to get the best shit you can possibly find!

Agreed. Well said. My connect is pretty reliable, and it's always good shit so I don't have to work to find out where the fire is at.
However, it seems like the potency has decreased somewhat in the past day or so. Either I'm developing more of a tolerance, or he's cutting it.
I wish I knew what it was being cut with. I hate not knowing. This one dealer used baby laxatives as a cutting agent. I don't mess with him anymore, needless to say.
I remember picking up some dope that was cut with ... something rather odd. It smelled chemically and ugh, it was just nasty all around, however, it got me nodding.
I guess that's all that matters really. Hah. If you're going to cut your dope, use fentanyl. Anything else is just fucked.

^Yeah, I hear ya...these days though, even if theyre picking up more than one "finger", a lot of the times it's broken down into 10 grams on that level, they may be picking up 10 fingers, ounces aren't as common anymore, IDK why, legal reasons maybe....

The problem with telling your guy that his stuff is super strong, it may just encourage hime to cut it!lol....

It's a fucking shell game! Sure, there's reliable people out there who give you what they're gettin, but it seems to be rare, IME.

Pretty much, before I copped anything, I'd call other users who knew the same people I did to see who's shit was good that day...Over time I kind of developed a network with other users and we'd call each other to see what was what....It takes effort to be a drug addict! but when you're spending damn near everything you have on the shit, it's worth it to try to get the best shit you can possibly find!

We don't do fingers here but I think he gets 20-25 grams at a time. Also I considered that telling him it's really good could lead to it being cut more, but I think he realizes that he sells a lot more when it's better. I told him that it went from being peoples backup (just getting some to keep them from being sick when their main connect wasn't around) to being their primary source when it was better quality, although he claims not to touch it at all, which may be the case since it's in sold chunks, and also since he has a full time job so only has a few hours at night where he sells the dope instead of sitting around all day which would make it more tempting to step on it. He tells me it's not street ready and to bash it if anyone else is getting some from it, so I trust that he doesn't cut it.
NSFW:
5ez91.jpg

This is what it comes in so the bag can't weigh much, and I included a pic of the knot that I cut off since that's the only thing that can make it weigh a little bit.

dilaudid is awesome to IV, but if you dont do that already DO NOT DO IT. sniffing them is ok, but i think eating them effects me a lot more. anyway, i feel ur pain. i had to move from baltimore, the capital of the world for fire ass dope, to fucking lower delaware. i miss seeing junkies. im gonna have to oder online i suppose. im thinking about going to a meth clinic to meet some new connects. any thoughts on that?
\
There's dope and opies in delaware u just gotta look. I live in delaware (outside of oc) and I know for a fact roxis and dope are around.

My situation is opposite of yours I live in Baltimore until I go back to my seasonal Job and I got no opi connect here. I'm not really looking for it tho. I'm sure I could find it 5 mins from my house cuz there's a methadone clinic.

Ill just wait till I go to delaware if I want opiates. I'm going back tommorrow afternoon actually. Imma pick up a few roxis while I'm there to

yes i sniffed the sub. the orange taste from the suboxone strips is HORRENDOUS. normally makes me throw up. so i just waterlined it. technically, buprenorphine has a higher nasal B/A....

but i woke up throwing up again today, as i did only half of the sub lastnight. Today I waterlined the other 4mg of bupe, popped a 300mg lyrica, and copped a super super cheap (as in single digit prices) gram and a half of some beasters [better than mids, but one step below headies, 2 below medical] to roll up since im trading a few lyrica for a couple g's of some medical pineapple thai later tonight.

now that i have access to lyrica and lots of weed, im not really sweating my whole lack of opiate and money situation. especially since i normally feel bad about rolling up the really really good weed I get due to wasting so much, but i love the feeling i get of rolling/smoking js due to being able to feel sick as shit but feel calm and almost content at the same time. lovely

Last edited:
good luck man I put three months together but didnt keep doing the right thing.

lets see if i can do a non-opiate day. 600mg lyrica and a couple grams of silver haze x sour diesel (amazing).

I relapsed again last week, got a big habit quickly. Last night I intentionally overdosed AGAIN. Shot 2.5 grams of raw in one shot, thankfully the people at my 3/4 house kicked the bathroom door in and called 911. I was blue and not breathing. This addiction has been going on for the better part of a decade and I hope I can stay clean this time. I see hope now, last night I knew I was headed to living on the street and I now see hope that I can avoid that

I relapsed again last week, got a big habit quickly. Last night I intentionally overdosed AGAIN. Shot 2.5 grams of raw in one shot, thankfully the people at my 3/4 house kicked the bathroom door in and called 911. I was blue and not breathing. This addiction has been going on for the better part of a decade and I hope I can stay clean this time. I see hope now, last night I knew I was headed to living on the street and I now see hope that I can avoid that

Sorry to hear that. But, nothing is worth offing yourself, man... things can get better.. but you need to give them a chance and just checking out with a big fat shot isn't giving shit a chance.

Hope ya' don't try that again.. If you're thinking about it.. maybe make a post in TDS and see if you can get some words of encouragement.

So my main source for H has migrated his dope from tar to essentially what I consider to be a tar/powder hybrid. And god damn is it potent. A few months ago, a g from him was basically a lump of tar that in no way could be snorted straight-up (I would either plug or convert it to something snort-able). But the tar started getting a bit more "clumpy" and easily breakable. And then over a few more weeks, it would essentially be something that smells and tastes like tar, but has the consistency and appearance of powder. Right now, it's very much like powder and though it burns a little, I have no problem snorting it. .1 up the nose gives me a great nod and I have a bit of a tolerance. And I will mention that unlike other dope, this stuff makes me properly nod. I've mentioned before in this thread the trippy nods that I get and the weird ways that I get snapped back to reality. My friends who shoot swear by it as great product. The only people who don't like it are those who I don't think have their ROA perfected and somehow fuck up getting it into their system. I feel like there's something of an art to getting the most out of this particular dope if you don't IV. Here's a photo of what it looks like now, if anyone has been getting anything like this. Smells/tastes like tar, but looks like powder. This is in the midwest.

NSFW:
2ur1se8.png

I've been seeing this same stuff around Columbus the last few months. I've had it multiple times before and while it may not look like much, it's usually some great dope. When a buddy of mine hit me up about a month or two ago and said he could get powder, I was totally expecting that we'd be going through a black dealer bringing it in from some other city... turned out to be another Mexi crew with the same exact packaging in the balloons for the same exact prices as their usual tar. Unfortunately in my experience, this stuff only seems to be temporary -- around for maybe a few months out of the year. I know up around Cleveland they get a dark colored powder dope that they call "mocha" but I've never had it or heard of it being anything more than average. It would be great if the Mexis started offering some powder around here. Their tar is generally fire but for someone like me who prefers to snort, it'd be great not to have to make nasal spray anymore!

It's been a minute since I last visited. I've been trying to taper off my subs the last 3 months and have only used about 5-6 times since early September. I had one dealer go to jail on a really serious charge (basically locked up until he's eligible for his AARP card) and two more that decided to get clean and stop selling out of the blue. All I have left are 2 bottom-feeding middlemen that I used to be friends with. Unfortunately trust has become an issue with both of them and I am just really tired of losing money or getting dicked around for hours to get something less than what I paid for. I figure I'll just keep on doing what I'm doing -- tapering the subs comfortably and the occasional action if someone offers.

There's a good reason for that stringency..

If Mass is anything like CT you won't get a card. They've had MMJ here for a while now and I know not a single person that has a script. I've never seen a dispensary here and I haven't even had any weed that someone claimed was medical unless it was brought back from out west.

Also, I've had some bright green and purple weed (almost looked like someone colored the purple on with a highlighter although I know that wasn't the case) that was just as amazing as it looked. But usually that's not the case I agree.

Also, sometimes I think weed is better than people realize. If it gets you high as fuck but it's a dirty high then I wouldn't consider that a good weed. Strong, sure. But I like a nice clean mellow high, and very sensory oriented, almost slightly psychedelic. Like for example- grain alcohol is strong and gets you drunk as fuck, but I sure wouldn't call that good booze. May be strong, but it tastes like shit, burns your throat and gut when you drink it, and gives you a real messy drunk. I enjoy something that tastes smooth and mellow and gives me a really nice controllable buzz, that's what I'd consider good drink. Same goes for smoke IMO, there's a lot more to it than just potency.

Chinky- that photo of the purple and blue weed looks photoshopped like a mofo, or at least taken with a real shitty camera in poor light. Look how everything behind it is grey, and then there's a green/yellow aura around it. That's also an un-earthly shade of blue. I would be really surprised if that was real.

I actually do qualify for medical in new jersey (inflamatory bowel diseases such as crohns and ulcerative collitis do qualify) - so if you have uncontrollable bloody shits than congratulations, you can now buy two ounces of weed legally per month. It's only dispensed to current New Jersey residents however, and to patients of New Jersey-based qualified physicians (both also problems- 3 GIs and a PCP all in NYC)...

Not to sound like a dick, but the reason New Jersey made such stringent regulations in the first place is so every scumbag needlefreak junkie like Tiesto in the state doesn't waltz in one day thinking they'll walk out with an ounce of bubble gum skunk for their 'anxiety' like in Cali...

I saw this as a long-time heroin/opiate addict. I only started using the shit to cover up health problems and was having to much fun to care when it got out of control. But I still have standards.

My mother had hep c (by no fault of her own, a bad transfusion) but she used to store her fucking rigs left over from im hormone injections in an open sharps container perilously perched on top of other shit on the top of the pantry. It used to fucking fall on me. because of careless shit like that I had to go get a fucking test twice a year every god damned year since I was 8 fucking years old, and it's only by the grace of god and my refusal to ever pick up a rig and do that so someone else that I didn't catch the hep or anything else or that matter...

Carelessly disposing of rigs endangers everyone around you, and that is a complete piece of shit move.

I hope this asshole gets what's coming to him. By the sounds of things he has.

On day three of a semi-voluntary month long break. I have a cold on top of wds which sucks but it led to the discovery that cough syrup with dxm seems to help a little bit at least with wds. This seemed to make sense to me considering that dxm is a synthetic opioid. Part of me can't wait to get back in the game but another part wonders if maybe I should just quit while I'm ahead...
The worst part is that just being realistic, I know that I'm going to get back in it. I'm facing some major stress and instability in the coming months and I know where I'm going to turn for comfort. Anyway, sorry for the depressing rant. Hope all is well with you guys during the holidays.

On day three of a semi-voluntary month long break. I have a cold on top of wds which sucks but it led to the discovery that cough syrup with dxm seems to help a little bit at least with wds. This seemed to make sense to me considering that dxm is a synthetic opioid. Part of me can't wait to get back in the game but another part wonders if maybe I should just quit while I'm ahead...
The worst part is that just being realistic, I know that I'm going to get back in it. I'm facing some major stress and instability in the coming months and I know where I'm going to turn for comfort. Anyway, sorry for the depressing rant. Hope all is well with you guys during the holidays.

Sounds like you already know the right thing to do.. which is to stop but, I get it. If you're not ready.. and only you know deep down if you are.. than you wont stop. Just be careful and hope you don't die before you have the chance to be ready.

Good luck.

Sounds like you already know the right thing to do.. which is to stop but, I get it. If you're not ready.. and only you know deep down if you are.. than you wont stop. Just be careful and hope you don't die before you have the chance to be ready.

Good luck.
Thanks a lot for your words of support. You're right, it's just like everyone always says in every rehab program ever; you can only quit if you really want to. And it's true, I'm not quite sure if I want to yet, despite all the negative effects this lifestyle has its become a lifestyle that I'm accustomed to, one that I know works (on an albeit extremely dysfunctional level). In the end, the worst part for me is that feeling of helpless weakness. Feeling so sick and worn down and knowing a solution is just a phone call away, although the consequences will be dire. It fucking kills me everytime. This endless circle of self imposed suffering. Because I know it's me hurting myself. And the worst part is there's no one else to blame. Sorry guys, apparently I've got myself a case of the dope sick blues.

Went through a really bad three months. Parents got so suspicious they confronted me, were gonna test me and I just told then everything. Used a few days ago but I still feel like shit. Withdrawaling so hard right now. I'm basically on house arrest so can't really use. I want to really bad cause I know it'll just make me feel better, but I gotta get through this. Just fucking sucks so bad. I'm bored out of my mind, smoke a cig literally every 15 minutes lol. Can't do a detox program cause Christmas is coming up and I need to be home. Plus, I need to work as well

Went through a really bad three months. Parents got so suspicious they confronted me, were gonna test me and I just told then everything. Used a few days ago but I still feel like shit. Withdrawaling so hard right now. I'm basically on house arrest so can't really use. I want to really bad cause I know it'll just make me feel better, but I gotta get through this. Just fucking sucks so bad. I'm bored out of my mind, smoke a cig literally every 15 minutes lol. Can't do a detox program cause Christmas is coming up and I need to be home. Plus, I need to work as well

There's always time to go to detox... Hah. I was in during hurricane sandy on the east coast, lost power at the place I was in, and I spent my birthday/halloween in treatment. Sucked big time.

Yeah, it doesn't look so glamorous from an outside observers perspective does it?! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.