14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its when your so high your nodding and just leaning over in any position sitting,standing or whatever,didnt you see those pictures of people nodding out on the last page??

Naw man I'm on my cell n just skip to the last page hahaha oh yeah I know exactly what yer talkin bout haha

Go to the full web page and at the bottom left click on that and it will let you use the mobil version of bluelight,its alot easier

Oh yeh but I gotta get on a computer to do that n I'm @ work rite now ill do that some time thanks for the tip though man

xmas wasnt bad for me. on top of a new vestax dj controller + both tickets to excision/paper diamond/vaski in march and this local event that always has some killer stage production and good djs (i mean, i played at one like it, lol).....i got 100$. i texted my connect to get like 8 or 9 bags but she took too long so i bought 4.5gs of some JillyBean and still have enough for a good 4 or 5 bags .

yum.

^Hey, if you wanna be a real scumbag, just trade your giftcards straight up for dope, .50 on the dollar!! Oh man....it can get bad! Your families like, "what did you get with all those giftcards?!".....uhhhhh...lol

^You can't be trusted with cash?! lol

first christmas in 3-4 years my family gave me cash n trusted me with it

only two christmases ago my mom called all my family members and told em not to give me cash but wouldnt tell em why

My family still gives me cash knowing what ill do with it. I was in texas for the last week for family christmas and of course xmas $ turned into my first Heroin in over a year. Some brown sugar out of East Texas got me fucking blasted and then hit the strip club.

^Hey, if you wanna be a real scumbag, just trade your giftcards straight up for dope, .50 on the dollar!! Oh man....it can get bad! Your families like, "what did you get with all those giftcards?!".....uhhhhh...lol

out here in the chicago area they have these kiosks called alula that will buy your gift cards and give you cash for them! i used it a few times when i had store credits that i wanted to get rid of. on their webisite they have a list of all the retailers they will buy from and they are usually give you a great offer for you cards. i had an $80 dollar target credit and i think i only lost about $9 on it which was fucking awesome. the cash they give you fluctuates on the demand for the retailer but all in all the system is great. they have the little kiosks at the jewel grocery stores around here, the company is a division of coinstar-redbox.

anyway, on my fourth bag of this fiiiyaaa right now, feelin nice and noddy :). merry christmas to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.