14th Issue Heroin Discussion v. Hey white boy, what you doin' uptown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I don't get it. I think a lot of those people are on methadone and are popping benzos on top of it. I mean how is it that almost all the people doing it are homeless, and probably can't afford the amount of dope most other people can, yet you don't see most other people nodding like that. I had a friend that would nod really hard even off of normal doses, but even he would just stand up with his eyes closed and maybe leaned forward a bit. Nothing like the people hunched over doing a balancing act. That's why I think they are all in methadonia, and if you have even seen that documentary all those people nodded like that and they were doing the methadone/benzo combo.

i havent even clicked it yet but its obvious what its about haha.

my sister and a bunch of her fb friends have a page called "the nod squad" they pretty much snap pics of people nodding out in the hoods of baltimore and post them on this facebook page hahaha. my sister posted one of this dope feine nodding out in front of our house. theres also a pic that has these 2 people nodding out on a bench that says "baltimore, greatest city in america" how ironic.

the people on that page are nodding hard to.

edit: wow i didnt realize they are all in bmore, some of those locations are 30 mins from my house. the good ol dope feine leannnn.
also the link for teen challenge of baltiimore, fuck that place. they act like god is the only thing that will fix your addiction.. not getting to the root of the problem. i went to teen challenge of delaware and it absolutely sucked.

fucking pastor talking about drinking thunderbird wine on pratt and monroe while shooting dope and jesus got him clean blah blah blah. fuck that guy

edit2: wow that pic of the prostitue/junky off washington blvd is 2 miles from my house. people leaning all over the place

Last edited:
I usually can manage to not be like that when I'm out and about....it's happened a few times mixed with benzos.....as long as I'm in motion I'm okay, but as soon as I sit down, I start sucking my own dick if I'm really high....finding giant scratches on my inner thighs...Oh man

One time, I had to go out to dinner with family and I tried to do just enough to make it through without being messed up....I was right on the cusp of nodding the whole time, it was so hard not to.....It's really hard not to nod when you do a certain amount, and its hard to figure out what that amount is....

yeah dude once i sit down im usually out of commission.. ive never nodded on the go.

would be so embarrasing lol

I'm glad that all of you are enjoying that link. I was cracking up at the descriptions about why he gave them a particular rating.

theres also a pic that has these 2 people nodding out on a bench that says "baltimore, greatest city in america" how ironic.

They have a pic of people nodding on that bench on that site too.

I'm glad that all of you are enjoying that link. I was cracking up at the descriptions about why he gave them a particular rating.

They have a pic of people nodding on that bench on that site too.

im sure they do. i just didnt browse past like the 6th page or so

I relapsed again last week, got a big habit quickly. Last night I intentionally overdosed AGAIN. Shot 2.5 grams of raw in one shot, thankfully the people at my 3/4 house kicked the bathroom door in and called 911. I was blue and not breathing. This addiction has been going on for the better part of a decade and I hope I can stay clean this time. I see hope now, last night I knew I was headed to living on the street and I now see hope that I can avoid that

Geeze must have got a big rig to fit that much in. I used to struggle to fit .7ish in a 1cc...any more was like syrup

Thanks Tommyboy-

Keeping it real never looked so good!

stay safe

No fucking way! hahaha i did that lean ONCE in my life. At a disco biscuits concert this past October. My sister had no idea what was wrong with me everyone thought i was in a k hole lol

music festival i was vending at i sniffed 4 very strong bags on top of a g of ketamine. wtf was i thinking?

and ive been sort of opiate clean lately. right on. i also found my old music project files. think i might finish a few psy-trap tracks and release an ep. idk. depends how motivated i get before i forget about them again...or the lyrica takes effect...

and i swear lyrica is becoming a new addiction of mine. it's like sobriety without the negatives of sobriety. the euphoria and dissociative properties are very pronounced but manageable (even in higher doses of 1500mgs). smoke some bud on top of that and youre good for awhile.

Last edited:
Just got the best Christmas present ever!!! Been Clean for 4 weeks by my own doing and my girl came through with a bundle!!
Christmas has been crazy here for sure! WOW! So Happy right now!! What a girl I have!!! In Shock! Will report back on quality!! Needless to say got burnt in BK today and out $100! But this makes up for it! Thanks Big Baby Jesus!

My dumbass ex-girlfriend, ex dope fiend snuck out last night and took 160 mgs of the new time realease OCs...she has to work in an hour and she's leaned over making out with her cellphone still...shes gonna get fucking fired!

She works in a call center, and at this moment, she can't keep her head up.....

Dumb bitch didnt save any for me and is asking me to make her coffee etc.....I got her one adderall, its not doin shit......

she's doin the "Dope fiend lean" big time!

Status
Not open for further replies.