Booyaa, new thread...

Here's the old one...

2mg Suboxone
50mg Vyvanse
300mg Bupropion
1.2g Gabapentin
300mg F-Phenibut
Cookie custard vape juice

Going through the bupe wd ROUGH, but at least today is an "on" day. Haven't slept more than 5 or six hours the past week, and I awake at the buttcrack of dawn each day and try desperately to sleep more for hours before finally surrending to the savage necessity of conscious life.

Had a great Thanksgiving! Gonna maybe eat some snackage, go get some smokes and take my gfs dogs out, get some school work done, and then go slap out some pizza pies for work on Whack Friday.

PS: RIP Mac Miller 🎤❤️🔥

MOrning Blueworld

Went out last night and drunk way too much brandy but it helped me sleep nicely from 10pm till 5am but also had .5mg alzam and a few bong hits before bed. So breakie was

3mg Subutex ( 2mg sublingual and 1mg snorted )
1 big bong hit (swazi)

And yeah thats it for now. Gonna get some fishing gear ready and go fishing just now, hope you guys enjoy your Saturday.

MOrning Blueworld

Went out last night and drunk way too much brandy but it helped me sleep nicely from 10pm till 5am but also had .5mg alzam and a few bong hits before bed. So breakie was

3mg Subutex ( 2mg sublingual and 1mg snorted )
1 big bong hit (swazi)

And yeah thats it for now. Gonna get some fishing gear ready and go fishing just now, hope you guys enjoy your Saturday.
I wanna go fishing soon.Thers a nice river and ponds near by.Success ma friend.2 mg bupr.10mg valium a joint microdosing some dried cacti.Nice day!

I wanna go fishing soon.Thers a nice river and ponds near by.Success ma friend.2 mg bupr.10mg valium a joint microdosing some dried cacti.Nice day!
Well the fishing never happened as we are having rain storm after rain storm like no ones business. Freaking ridiculous lol

Last edited:
Well I prefer to smoke yogurt and eat weed!!!

That's why I've had 2x 16oz 12% alcohol MD 20/20 spiked punches, a natty daddy, been vaping 99% Delta 9 THC, and some tobacco.

Edit
I just microwaved some Delta 8 that was stuck to a bowl and scraped it up and ate it.

Last edited:
@Robi

Happy Saturday everybody!! Later this afternoon I'm going to my dad's for Thanksgiving dinner and to watch the University of Kentucky/University of Louisville governors cup football game.

omfgggggggggggg! have a great din din wiff the fam. hope who you r rootin for kicks butt

2mg Suboxone
50mg Vyvanse
300mg Bupropion
1.2g Gabapentin
250mg F-Phenibut

Man, finally got to an "on" day with my subs and I'm feeling so much better. I guess it'd probably be a little smoother to just take 1mg every day instead of 2 every other, but I feel like those longer periods without kinda help prepare the body and mind for going without it completely. I'm not sure when, but I guess eventually I will drop to 1mg every other day, and then 1mg every 3 days if necessary, and then hopefully be able to drop off.

It's been unpleasant, but mostly I just haven't slept well, and have the runny nose, which imo is one of the worst opioid wd symptoms. I'm kind of annoyed that I have to get off them for this job honestly, because I really wasn't ready. But so it goes.

3.5G Phenibut
Mindful Coffee from the UK (websites doesn’t work but it’s a white bag ordered from Amazon).
Thinking of throwing some Trams in or might just leave till tomorrow.