• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-MiPT Thread - Part 2

No your just having feelings/thoughts alot of humans have. They are a bit more noticeable now after the trip but again some of your thoughts seem to be what i would distinguish as normal.

It does sound it would be good to speak to someone about why you feel this way about yourself. Maybe a professional can help you understand more about your thoughts and feelings.

Remember how u feel now may change tomorrow especially as you mentioned you are sleep deprived,drunk took phenibut and kratom your emotions will be amplified i imagine from those substances compared to when your at baseline

I'm human! I haven't felt human in many many years! It's just so much after being cut off for so long... I'm deleting or srsly editing that post tomorrow morning since there is some personal info but it'll be there for a little.

Thank you! I think I might go eat something and finally go to sleep... I pulled an all nighter last night for an exam... it's nearly midnight, I'm only now feeling sleepy. But I've def. been tired all day even if not sleepy. Tired and wired.

Hope you are feeling better today !!

Yeah, being a human being ... what a trip in itself...

I am feeling a lot better today. Talked with someone I know and I think I'm moving in a better direction now.

Last edited:
The allure of the speedy mongy tactile euphoria of 5-meo-mipt became too much to bear... but it's also tripping unfortunately for me at this moment place and time, I thought by adding 4-ho-mipt I'd add some stoning calming dissociative quality since in the one time I did it by itself that's what happened but not so much this time.

Okay... first into the more objective look into this experience since that is the part of myself that gives me the most grounding and familiarity and that is the most me that I think I know and I'm coming down and I desperately need to think that way and express it.

8-9mg 5-meo-mipt
~10mg 4-ho-mipt (1/2 20mg pellet cut with a pill slicer)

This was strongly reminiscent in feel and headspace to hippyflipping I had done once more than a decade past. So yeah, this was a 'flip' as far as I'm concerned. I had "feelers" (a take on tracers but for feeling the echoes of tactile sensation), intense emotional bond and empathy to whatever subject came my way whether that be a streamer in chat, fellow chatter, or a person's work expressed through anime (I watched half an episode of evangelion before I HAD to turn that off) or art (Van Goh cue song "starry starry night" WHY!?!?!?!!?!?) and how that made me feel no matter how intense or uncomfortable that became..... ultimately to a connection to the feelings and work of the person behind it and not just a focus on the work itself, and the tingly sensations and feeling of connection from asmr which is related to "feelers". Sure.... intense euphoria and stimulation was felt at almost all times... but the dark headspace surrounding it made me uncomfortable.

Last time, I took double the dose of 5-meo and same amount of 4-ho and there was no feeling or sensation of a flip, just a very strong powerful psychic energy, drive, push, euphoria and aliveness that was powerfully and energetically psychedelic... that also hid what the meaning of the thoughts and feelings it dug up.... But that's already been plenty covered. Keeping the 5-meo dose below 10mg made the combo much more of a flip.

Visuals were mild.

I'd forgotten I'd taken my covid vacc earlier that day... some of my thoughts/headspace were feverish and now that I'm sober (from psychadelics) I do feel hot, achy, sore, stomach twisted in a knot and just ill so that probably played a strong role in my negative experience.

edit: In hindsight it was definitely that vaccine that made things take a sour turn. I was kinda thinking it weird that I was having that much trouble controlling my thoughts with such low-moderate doses. When I finally went to bed I was feeling hella feverish with cold sweats and achiness and is pretty how I feel today.

I think the most interesting thing here is that it's possible at least for me to do flip w/ 5-meo-mipt

Last edited:
It combines really well with phenibut. 10.5mg of the 5-MeO-MiPT and .75g of phenibut. At the peak the euphoria was empathogen-like in intensity, and thoughts had a quality of heretofore unseen clarity and "forever"-ness. Slight synesthesia as my dog licking my hand was giving me strong sensations of smells that I had never smelled before.

Phenibut definitely helps with the body load, as I've had less then I did on 8.5mg without phenibut. Also, have been noticing this strange effect where music will just randomly cut out. It seems to come in bursts and I'm still having it 4.5hrs in.

I did take it on an empty stomach and I think it was 2 hours after I took the phenibut. Took a shower afterward and then went on a bike ride. About a mile down the trail the intensity started ratcheting up really quick so I turned around.

The visuals are also "hidden" unless you focus on them, then it can become really really visual.
Yeah, the last time I took it I only took maybe 3-4mg and was getting visuals just by focusing on it. This time I never really noticed much in the way of visuals but I didn't really ever try to focus on developing them either. I guess it's also possible the phenibut suppresses the visuals to some extent.

It combines really well with phenibut. 10.5mg of the 5-MeO-MiPT and .75g of phenibut. At the peak the euphoria was empathogen-like in intensity, and thoughts had a quality of heretofore unseen clarity and "forever"-ness. Slight synesthesia as my dog licking my hand was giving me strong sensations of smells that I had never smelled before.

Phenibut definitely helps with the body load, as I've had less then I did on 8.5mg without phenibut. Also, have been noticing this strange effect where music will just randomly cut out. It seems to come in bursts and I'm still having it 4.5hrs in.

I did take it on an empty stomach and I think it was 2 hours after I took the phenibut. Took a shower afterward and then went on a bike ride. About a mile down the trail the intensity started ratcheting up really quick so I turned around.

Yeah, the last time I took it I only took maybe 3-4mg and was getting visuals just by focusing on it. This time I never really noticed much in the way of visuals but I didn't really ever try to focus on developing them either. I guess it's also possible the phenibut suppresses the visuals to some extent.
I can see phenibut smoothing out this one nicely ! Never tried it, but sounds great. What do you mean music randomly "cuts outs"?

when i used 5meo-mipt years ago i usually took around 4-5mg orally and liked it. now i like to take around 3mg, enough for me, more is kinda exhausting. cannot believe that some are taking 10mg or more of that stuff.

Ive gone up to 13 mg with the hcl salt.
At that dose I found it to be too stimulating. Though it comboed nice with a couple beers. Made for quite a social experience and let me "dance" like no one was watching lol...

These days Im much lower, around 5-7mg, again HCl... Ive seen crazy does though and it makes me wonder... cut? tolerance? or am i missing something? lol

I find it doesn't get any more stimulating past 10mg. I just find that mongy phase just gets shorter and weaker and the psychedelic phase in turn becomes longer and stronger. In fact, there really isn't much of a psychedelic phase below 10mg. It's more of a trippy roll than a trip 10mg or lower. 12mg is half roll, half trip. I've done it up to 17mg and I found the trip consists mostly of this powerful stimulating psychedelic energy that you feel through your body mind and soul and less lateral thinking and less reorganizing your psyche like most psychedelics. The two times I did it under 10mg w/ another psych I got a unique flip out of it. Push the dose higher and it's no longer a flip but it still adds it's own unique flavor and imo can still be worth doing.

I will say that whether you do this at a mongy dose or psychedelic dose it does have a strong euphoric stimulating aspect to it which can hide the impact of the thoughts it brings up in my experience....

I do have to add that even at the sub 10mg doses, the euphoria is much more setting dependent than typical empathogens/entactogens. I also want to add that I found the entactogenesis to be stronger than any typical entactogen at sub 10mg doses but the cognitive euphoria isn't nearly as reliable. Ridiculous horn at sub 10mg for me. Get into psychedelic doses and the entactogenesis and horn goes away.

I do agree that this one goes best with 500mg phenibut and a beer or two an hour. No headache, less likely to get into thoughtloops, better likelihood of a nice fun trip.

1hr Pre-Game:
500mg phenibut
2 beers

Okay, I finally tried this vaped. First time vaping any substance so there were some lessons regarding vaping itself, I got my measly 17-18mg vaped after 4-5 hits.... lol there's a residue that only alcohol and time will touch lol. I'm glad I'm figuring this out before I try to vape NEP to figure out what a 'bellringer' is.

I had a 'sensual' asmr stream already going w/ my headset on while I went vaping away under the candle and then it just suddenly hit me.... I just found the whispers, the hyper colors, the tracers of movement and EVERYTHING just all of sudden coalesce into need, want, desire, urgency, and utter joy so alike... yet also so different... from any other entactogenic or psychedelic experience. All aspect of psychedelia centered into erotic energy and euphoria! Incredible...... 🔥🔥🔥
This would be incredible with a partner....

This went on for about 20 minutes... or so the clock says... I hardly believe the clock, seemed like eternity.

After that, it was like a moderate tailing into a mild hippie-flip is the best way to explain it, still unique in it's own regard but after the initial rush and euphoria is hardly the most mentionable or memorable. I actually find the euphoria and stimulation after the rush to be more predominant than psychedelia compared to oral. Pleasant stimulation and mild entactogenesis after the rush. With a very light shroom headspace, lighter than the leftover empathogen feelz. Not at all any phases or anything unless RUSH followed by pleasant trail are phases.

The euphoria and stimulation was so much more intense than oral. In fact, as far as just pure rush goes only the pyros hold a candle. I was hyperventilating, stimulated, and had cognitive and tactile euphoria with crazy tracers and colors hyper hd and melting into each other that just hit me POWWW!!!!! Once I experienced release of the energy gathered into my sacral chakra and came to, I did have a slight compulsion to redose for that... but was afraid it would become just psychedelic weirdness instead of more of what I was actually looking for.

I'm scared of what psychedelic vaped doses could do.... haha.... ha. ha. ha. :eek:

After 1.5hr, I just felt pleasantly stimmy and stoned.

P.S.
I redosed 8mg vaped 2.5-3hr after initial dose. Brought back ~1/3 of the initial rush euphoria. After the rush, things started to take on a much more visual and introspective characteristic. Became very stimmy shrooms, entactogenesis still there just not first and foremost. Visuals very tied to energy levels and stimulation. They are mild-moderate classic shroom visuals, just waving and warping, color saturation, tons of visual static. As I thought, redosing leads to more trip and less of the rush and euphoria.

Also want to add that it wouldn't at all be hard to pass for sober after the rush. My pupils weren't dilated and if I focused and concentrated hard enough I could think more or less normal and certainly behave so. I still sure as hell wouldn't want to drive or walk around an unfamiliar place! Stim walls of text are hard to resist.....

P.S.S.

I found this fascinating... I did this over time with 'light' psychedelics like 4-ho-mipt, 5-meo-mipt, and 4-ho-met frequently over the past spring and kind of woke to this realization that everything I hold to near and dear is nothing and all of sudden I have to rebuild and restructure who I am and what I stand for.... I don't think I'm ready for the "God Molecule". I'll see if I can get up to 50mg properly vaped of this one no tolerance before I try that.

Last edited:
After vaping 18mgs of moxy you deffo are ready for god´s molecule and analogs.

Qualitatively are different cause you want to stay in bed when do DMT or 5-meo-dmt and the headspace are unique, but essentially are 5-ht psychedelics and are like a very condensed moxy experiences. You are totally ready for it.

For a person that have never tripped is like a huge leap, but for a psychonaut is just a logical next exploratory step

I happen to have 35-40mg 4-ho-met... I wanna give it at least a week before I give any 5-ht psych's a go again. I'm thinking hard about eating that met and taking 5-meo-mipt vape bumps. I don't think I've seen reports of doing 'vape bumps' of moxy while on a typical oral dose of something. I'll try a 15mg 'vapebump'. I've still got >80mg moxy so still a good bit to research with. Even if I do decide to acquire 5-meo-dmt or an analogue, it'll probably be about a month before I get it.

One thing to mention is that there never really was any weird mindfuck when I vaped this. 4-ho-mipt, shrooms, and dxm, and acid to a much much lesser extent can give me mindfuck and really become disorienting in a mind totally rearranging kinda thing. I didn't experience that here.

I did this compound 2(?) times a while back. While I found 2C-B and Phenibut to be more fun, I'm considering trying 5-MeO-MiPT again and/or a combination of these drugs.

The first trip was about 7-8mg and I was in a bad headspace entering the trip. I felt dissociated and mildly dysphoric. I took the 5-MeO-MiPT very impulsively and I had taken my Adderall that day (which surprisingly did not lead to any noticeable physical side effects). Around the peak, I was walking around outside with my dog and my friend at 4am and I got really paranoid. I believed that every passing person on the street and even people who weren't presently nearby were going to attack and murder me. This was likely just because I was struggling with this fear at the time as a result of PTSD and traumatic events, and I later overcame this through a moderate-dose 4-HO-MET experience and several sessions of trauma therapy. This trip wasn't bad but was pretty boring and uneventful from what I recall.

The second trip was at a Halloween party a few days to a week later and was a significantly more enjoyable experience. I believe I took 9mg around 7 or 8 pm and drank a monster energy drink with it. Unlike the Adderall, this combination led to some bad vasoconstriction (which I also used to get pretty severely from LSD and following the comedown of a high dose 4-HO-MiPT trip) and feeling like my heart was beating both irregularly and out of my chest. This feeling only lasted for 45 minutes to an hour and the rest of the night was great. I spent the night talking to some friends, worked through an issue I was having in my life at the time, and met some new people, some of whom I'm still in contact with today. I got pretty hungry a few hours in, which is typical for me with psychedelics. I remember I played Super Smash Bros. a few times throughout the night, and I was able to predict my opponent's moves better than I would have been able to sober. Eventually a friend of mine (who was quite drunk) got into an argument with the host of the party over a girl's broken headphones (Which I found out a year later was caused by a different close friend of mine who accidentally sat on the headphones when they were left on a black couch). My other friend showed up and the two of us took the drunk friend away from the party and took care of him while he was throwing up in a park. While we were doing this, we hung out with some random girls that my friend met on the way there and I chugged some Bacardi as I was coming down. We Ubered the drunk friend home, I went back to the party, and everybody else found their way home. I was very empathetic and diplomatic throughout the trip and I was able to help calm the host down once I returned. I had a ton of energy into the morning, and I was pacing around the apartment while everyone else had fallen asleep. I smoked a couple bowls and eventually fell asleep around 6am for several hours. When I woke up, I had a headache that was probably from the alcohol more than anything. Overall this was a pretty fun trip and one of the better Halloweens I've had.

Reading through reports on this thread has made me consider trying to meditate on a low dose of 5-MeO-MiPT once my psychedelic tolerance from my recent 1P-LSD experience is gone. If anyone has combined it with Phenibut and/or 2C-B please let me know what the experience was like and what dosages you used.

I always take phenibut with 5-meo-mipt. Takes away the edge from the stim, takes away the likelihood of getting stuck on unpleasant thoughts and feelings.

I take 1000mg phenibut and a couple drinks every night for sleep so take this in mind when I give my doses. Also, I get peak phenibut effects in just 75-90 minutes which I think is a lot faster than most people.

When I take it orally, I like 500mg phenibut 1hr before and will sip a beer too. I'm thinking 1000mg might be better for vaped... I'll have to try that.

Taking orally, I don't find a need to take any more phenibut than I usually do for sleep so long as I give myself 6-8hours after my dose. Vaping, I need the same landing gear I do with a pyro. 2-2.5g phenibut and some drinking and still getting to bed very late.

At least when I very efficiently vaped 25mg at once last weekend, oh boy that was some crazy intense rush. I can barely describe that one but it was good. It gets hard to vape when you can't tell how level your pipe is b/c of how bendy and warpy it is and you can't tell what is or isn't real vapor and the flame is morphing and you barely know what your are, what your doing, or why your doing it LOL. I quite literally nearly creamed myself without a sexual thought I was so euphoric and stimmed with every nerve on my skinned hyper sensitized and I was confused and scared all at once.

When I finally put the pipe down I could barely walk with the way everything was so bendy, warpy, and some things even melty in combination with how weird and confused my body felt yet also heightened. If I go much higher in dosing, I'm going to set this up so I can just set the pipe and flame straight down in front of me and and go straight into a recline. Time would go from super slow chopped up frames to sped up visually and aurally, but I would experience the timing of things different between hearing and seeing. Tracers were unreal. Everything was super bright and pictures and people would glow.

There was a decent trip with some stim and rolly characteristics for long after the rush and the 30 minute peak. I never had a trip with more synaesthesia. My biggest complaint was the hella intense jaw clenching. My jaw was sore for 3 days.

I liked moxy before. Now that I've vaped it I LUV Moxy!!! 💓💗💓💗💓💗💓💗

I wonder how a low dose of moxy would vape with a moderate dose mdphp... To give mdphp some feeling and soul. Or if it would just be weird or maybe even psychotic.

I actually didn't care for vaped 5-MeO-MiPT compared to orally but I kinda wonder if it's because it was the HCL and it burned or something.

Careful with all that phenibut, every night and you're surely dependent. You might already know that though. Phenibut is not good to take daily or even every other day. It's best kept to once a week or less

I actually didn't care for vaped 5-MeO-MiPT compared to orally but I kinda wonder if it's because it was the HCL and it burned or something.

Careful with all that phenibut, every night and you're surely dependent. You might already know that though. Phenibut is not good to take daily or even every other day. It's best kept to once a week or less
I haven't increased the dose in over 6 months from when I started and it still helps and I've been better off then w/out it to date. I know some people with benzos use them for sleep and never increase the dose and say it helps for sleep and their docs keep prescribing it. Now kratom on the other hand... I was taking ~12g crushed leaf tea with the phenibut and drinking way harder like 6-8 drinks a night. Over a month I nixed the kratom and cut way back on the alcohol to 2-3/night. That was tough and getting out of hand, but it was starting to effect my life and psyche health so it had to be done.

I used HCl myself. I used a normal lighter, never tried a torch and I took it over several hits being real easy with it. Not sure if that's any different than how you did it. I was much better about rolling my oil burner pipe the 2nd time and letting more vapor fill the piece before the first hit than the first time and the vapor came out nearly tasteless and the vapor smells like almost nothing. Very little left burnt onto the glass the 2nd time compared to the first. I've read in this thread that you need 2x-3x the material vaped but that's not at all my experience. I'd say that even after the rush and the peak with 17mg, the intensity is about what a 12mg or so oral trip is but the nature of the trip is different. The first time I burnt more and the vapor tasted kinda bad but not awful. After the rush and peak with 25mg I was left with a decently strong trip like my experience with 17 oral.

But I'm pretty new to vaping in general and my instinct was to be ginger with the flame... I'm not sure how stims vape, maybe they take more aggressive flame and people are taking that to this molecule?

Have you tried going without phenibut? I have gotten physically dependent even from every other day. Of course I'd WAY rather be dependent on phenibut than benzos, tapering phenibut is pretty easy for me and I was back to normal after a couple of weeks of jumping off entirely. Just wanted to make sure you realize it's physically addictive.

I'm interested in doing some experiments with vaped 5-meo-mipt. I have a freebase pipe, but I'd like to vape some smallish doses that will be annoying to weigh out (especially after the experiment has already begun :). I've read that people have had great success vaping this stuff in e-cigs, so my questions:
  • What is the (max) solubility of 5-meo-mipt freebase in PG and/or VG?
  • Has anyone tried vaping said solution in a freebase pipe (as opposed to an e-cig)? Is this a stupid idea? The motivation is to be able to do quick/exact volumetric dosing while vaping.
  • I've heard that the HCl vapes well this way, but I assume that the freebase would be better?
Thanks much.