• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-MiPT Thread - Part 2

Every bodies different and though most often these tryptamines are as their fumarate salts they do appear both as freebase and 5 meo mipt as hcl so I think that makes a difference too.. But

Honestly Ive only had a couple experiences (and one with 4 aco met which was too stimulating physically imo)

20 mg 4 aco dmt fum and 8mg 5 meo mipt hcl was a little too stimulating which made me laugh because I remember taking up to 13 mg of 5 meo mipt hcl (both on its on and in combo with alcohol - which combines surprisingly well as it smooths out the body load) and could have gone for more psychedlia so I fiddled a bit and my most recent attempt at a social gathering was

25 mg 4 aco dmt fum and 6mg 5 meomipt which turned out great for the setting. Everyone was drinking and it provided just enough of a buffer while not being too engrossing to completely draw myself into my head. At home Id likely up the 4 aco dmt a bit more but 6 mg was nice.

I know there are many factors at play but the first experience I combined both at the same time. The second I waited until I started coming up on the 4 aco dmt, ~30-45min (as was my experience when combing with 4 aco met). It was more intense with both peaks overlapping, but I enjoyed coming up a bit first, coming upbut more experimenting is needed.

On an off ntoe 4 aco dmt + 4 ho mipt combos nice too... less stimulating and more psychedlic but again Ive only a few combos and more trials will follow.

Took previous weekend around 5 MG 5-meo-mipt, +- 6 mg 4-HO-MET and around 15 mg A-PHP combined rectally. It was a very horny experience with an great in enhancement in the beauty of woman. I dunno how to explain it but woman looked so gorgeous - that it blew my mind - like they were angels or something. I bet this can be a pretty nice combo in the club with a lot of beautiful woman. The best part took around 2-3 hours. Then it got a bit diseuporic probably because of the A-PHP. Did redose with the A-PHP twice but that did have minimal effects as far as getting the euphoria back. After that I could sleep relative easy on 0.5 mg clonazolam.

I can highly recommend this combo. Though it might be a lot wiser just only to combine the 5-meo-mipt with the A-PHP

How's the tolerance? Does boosting work? Going to try this substance during this weekend in a new place. Rather wouldn't jump head first to 12mg's. As mine is HCL salt I can't smoke it, right?
Tolerance is not so bad compared to other psychedelics and while boosting works to some extent it tends to increase bodyload to an unconfortable level so I don' t think it is really worth it. Dosing often also increases the body load proportionally to other effects.

I get strong tolerance, comparable to LSD. I get much less tolerance with 4—subs or 2C-x drugs
I find it in the same ballpark as 4-subs and 2C's maybe a bit more but not nearly as much as LSD. For me Lysergamides are on a whole other level for tolerance buildup compared to all other psychedelics.

I have the freebase form of 5-meo-mipt and find tolerance ramps up fast. Just been mixing with wax dabs and it’s pretty fun. Makes me laugh a ton and get randy, but minimal psychedelic type trips. Must try drinking on it, though, that sounds like a nice way to balance off what i find to be a tolerable but pretty heavy body load.

I cant get past the bodyload on higher oral doses..
Ive gone as high as 13 mg but the these days prefer the subtle psychedelia of <7.. even less if Im combining
Combined with 4 subs is a nice way to get both the rushy subtle psychedelia of this, 5 meo mipt, with more typical psychedelic effects

That’s me as well. Haven’t tried the fumarate or hcl, just freebase; wonder if any forms make a diff with body load.
I havent friend freebase - only hcl and fumarate.
Ive noticed very little if any difference in effects between the two salts, after taking molecular weight into acct and adjusting dosage.

I guess, as usual with PDs, it’s down to dosage, set and setting. Dabbing it gives a pretty pleasing instant rush, but eating makes me slightly nauseated.

Had another trial with 5-MEO-MIPT 3-4 mg, a new HCI batch from a very trustworthy vendor for more than 10 years in the marked. I combined it with 25 mg isopropylphenidate oraly and snorted around 20-23 mg isopropylphenidate during the experience 2 hours into the expererience. The setting was in a shopping centre.

It was a good experience and I had a big smile on my face most of the experience. The come-up was a bit annoying with an unsettling feeling and nausea for 30 min or so. What I liked about this substance, that I felt more emphatic towards other people and less enemy like. It felt als if I could better experience their world and this mostly in a positive and fun way.

I also had some more urge to communicate, which I sober don’t have that much. And most time even not on stimulants. I experienced little to no hornyness compared to my experience 2 weeks ago. Though I then took some A-PHP and ho-met as well. It did increase the beauty of woman somewhat which I enjoy very much but it was not mindblowing.

I think it combines fine with DRI stimulants as far as I experienced. Though one should be carefull mixing rc’s in general.

I havent friend freebase - only hcl and fumarate.
Ive noticed very little if any difference in effects between the two salts, after taking molecular weight into acct and adjusting dosage.

Do you remember what the difference was in potency between the HCI and Fumarate salts?

Last edited:
So I seem to be rather insensitive to 5meo-mipt. Oral dose of 20mg (it had been sold as 5 meo dipt) was not mindblowing so I shelved it for quite a few years. It had been with a girlfriend and maybe the setting g of that day but it did not increase either of our libidos or enhance sensitivity imo. It was trippy, spacey mindset with very minimal visuals.

After getting really into 5 meo dmt, I decided to smoke some. To my surprise it worked. I much preferred smoking it. As far as what I'm used to, I think it's rather subtle. My highest smoked dose was probably near 40mg, but smoked gradually over a couple hrs. At that dose I was getting dmt reminiscent visuals but the body load to achieve strong psychedelic effects for me was just too much. rapid heartbeat, extremely sweaty hands, minor nausea. I did find that smoking it did enhance erotic sensations, but only to a point. In my smoking binges, everything would be working great but then 1 toke too many and immediate stim dick. 20 minutes would pass I'd start to work again amd feel great, then another toke and bam,.soft.

I was initially disappointed with it, but I did end up having some fun times with it, tho I'd say I love 5 meo dmt about 1000x more.

I'm necroing this, there's too much on my mind about this one 😁

I tried it for the first time last night at 8mg and then redose 3mg 1hr later. The redose was too much, it was too stimulating for how tired I was at the time and got an uncomfortable 'wired but tired' feeling and took 1000mg phenibut and had a couple drinks while I waited for it to kick in, but I do want to revisit this kind of dose again b/c I think I could handle it when more refreshed. It's not mdma and it's not hippy flipping, this is truly it's own thing. It doesn't give me nearly as much of the lovey dovey feeling of mdma but it does give some and it's entactogenic effects are pretty strong but less triggered by touch and more by sound and visual. It is speedy but not at all like typical stimulants or mdma. It's this very earthy sensual bodily type of energy and stimulation, but it's anything but subtle. Visuals are very mild and I would think I'd be way overstimulated by the time I could get to strong visuals but for me with just about any psychedelic I'm going to be in a at least borderline out of control headspace before I can even get moderate to strong visuals.

And omg it made me horny af. I knew ahead of time it was possible but honestly didn't expect it and especially not to that extent. Because of the super strong body stimulation, body euphoria, and entactogenesis without any reduction in function I would've gasm'd if a girl just looked me deeply in the eye and brushed over my pants and I'm just past my 20s. But it's also a head trip so ngl it can be kinda weird to combine that tryptamine headspace with that level of eroticism. I'm still trying to figure out what to make out of that. I was watching/listening to asmr, I actually do get mild tingles while sober but with this stuff that tingling just took my body with pleasuring stimulation that quickly morphed into sensual eroticism and the more I relaxed and let go the more it took me.

I honestly didn't like music with it. I love music with psychedelics, pot, and mdma so I found that surprising. Maybe I just didn't find the right kind for the vibe of this experience. No tracers or visual flanging like with a strong mdma dose so I can put down the glow sticks and put the strobe light away lol.

Today, I felt much more relaxed but still productive and connected to people when chatting with them at work.

I wanna try it at a very low dose with a low-moderate dose of cathinone like spikeycloud to see what it does with that horniness ngl 😳

I was also thinking that very unique and strong stimulation at a 3-6mg dose might go well with other psychedelics. One thought was morning glory seeds. Not at dose of MGS that would cause a trip by itself just b/c the vasoconstriction and nausea becomes very uncomfortable at truly psychedelic doses but enough to give me it's relaxing everything in it's right place kind of high to help mellow out the 5-meo-mipt and even at that dose there is some mild tingling from the vasoconstriction that actually feels pleasant and I wonder how that would be interpreted through the lens of 5-meo-mipt. Lemme know what y'all think. I know some people scoff at MGS but I think they're a great potentiator and flavor enhancer of the 'real' psychedelics and do great at enhancing visuals when taken this way with others.

The other thought was to combine it with 4-ho-mipt. Basically get more trip without overdoing the stimulation. 4-ho-mipt by itself enhances entactogenesis but without the intense energy and much less body euphoria.

Yes, I find it pretty stimulating as well and I only smoke it now.
Combined with a MGS extract would be cool. They can be almost sedating so this could be a good combo.

I know the psychonaut entry on this one says 3 days before half tolerance and 7 days before tolerance is gone but in your real life experience, what's that look like when accounting for doses between those time spans. I did it Wednesday night and I really wanna try it again tonight Friday, I'm trying to guestimate what 8mg no tolerance would be with the tolerance I have now. I understand ymmv and that I can always go for the low side of things and redose 60 min later if I'm not where I want to be. Especially since I'll be taking MGS with it.

I’d say 10 mg would do, then if you need more, try smoking a bit (1-2 mg per hit) slowly. I love me a bud and 5-meo-mipt sandwich bowl. For me, real tolerance reset is 2 weeks, but miprocin is amazingly trippy interstitially (without full reset).
I used to smoke it with dabs and that was awesome. But I stopped most of my smoking things, just dry vape bud for the past couple years.
I notice for me, smoking it is less stimmy, more trippy, and less body stuff.

Never again. Barely any trip and the worst of the bodyload from both. The tightness, nausea, and headache from MSG and the sweaty just uncomfortable physical stimulation from moxy. Just poured myself a drink so I can ride this out. Barely any headspace and only some minor visual static. No entactogenic or empathogenic effects from moxy. no body euphoria. This sucks.

Sorry to hear that!
Body load is the worst - I can handle mind fuckery, but body ill-effects are just no fun and always leave me saying “never again.”
Dialing it all in for the individual takes time, and combos can bring out the worst of each compound or the best. I’d avoid combos for a while.

I know the psychonaut entry on this one says 3 days before half tolerance and 7 days before tolerance is gone but in your real life experience, what's that look like when accounting for doses between those time spans. I did it Wednesday night and I really wanna try it again tonight Friday, I'm trying to guestimate what 8mg no tolerance would be with the tolerance I have now. I understand ymmv and that I can always go for the low side of things and redose 60 min later if I'm not where I want to be. Especially since I'll be taking MGS with it.

I find that 5-MeO-MiPT produces tolerance for much longer than most other psychedelics. With most, I can trip once a week. With 5-MeO-MiPT orally, I find that 2+ weeks are needed.