• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ PD Social Talk Thread: If 2020 Was the Dumpster, Can 2021 Be the Fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I managed to get into Tresor and it still stands as one of the best nights ever, stone cold sober.
That's wicked

I'm pretty sure I must have had meth mixed in with MDMA in the past. I'm pretty sure that's what was in the "speedy" E back in the day, but it could have just been amphetamine.

Speaking of stimulants I wish I got to try M1/methylone, that sounds like it was a good one. I get it mixed up with mephedrone, but I think it was methylone that sounds like the good one.

I really find 2C-E to be the most awesome dance party drug at about 10mg. It's like all the good things you'd want in a stimulant combined with just enough trippyness and tons of body energy and amazing dance fluidity. Social too once you get the dance jams flowing.

When things start opening up again, I’ll give it a shot. I’ve tried both tryptamines and lysergamides, and they were both big don’ts in my book, after that I didn’t really bother with phens. It would be fantastic if I could pull it off, DOx should be amazing as well (incredible music enhancement and that amphetamine confidence) if home trips are an indication but I mean, then we’re talking a very very serious commitment, and I don‘t think I’ll ever get to it.
I might take a low dose of an empathogen on top just to make sure things run more smoothly.

Some guy here took like upwards of 3mg of DOB on the regular and danced while the whole room was morphing like crazy, he said he was a freak like that, lol. Like LSD for example, I’ll just never understand, you’re thoughts are going razor fast, thinking so hard, hyper aware of everything around you, doesn’t work....

Another great party drug and also a favorite of mine is just weed, preferably a strong sativa.

I’d love to try M1, I’m sure I’ll be able to some day. Mephedrone is a good drug too, taking a large dose at once is insane, a very cool space that is literally an explosion of serotonin, full OEVs and CEVs. Very moreish though and never a pretty sight, so you might not be missing all that much.

I barely slept, I’m guessing 2 hours, some manic days incoming......

fuck smoked in a proper pipe this outdoor is very strong lol my mate i smoked with before thoguht i laced the weed it put him on his ass. Even tho i got scammed on the weight im happy that it is strong.

That's wicked

I'm pretty sure I must have had meth mixed in with MDMA in the past. I'm pretty sure that's what was in the "speedy" E back in the day, but it could have just been amphetamine.

Speaking of stimulants I wish I got to try M1/methylone, that sounds like it was a good one. I get it mixed up with mephedrone, but I think it was methylone that sounds like the good one.

I really find 2C-E to be the most awesome dance party drug at about 10mg. It's like all the good things you'd want in a stimulant combined with just enough trippyness and tons of body energy and amazing dance fluidity. Social too once you get the dance jams flowing.

They were both really good, used so much Methylone and Mephedrone back in the day we used to get 50 gram bags for 300 dollars domestic that would be at your door in 2-3 days it was fantastic. If you wanted to go for the gusto 2k for a bird it was a hell of a time to be in the RC scene. Also all of the 2C-x were easily available on some of the vending forums back then were people opened up shop between everyone there you could find so much good stuff and price shop etc...M1 is very similar to MDMA except a little speedier and shorter acting. While 4-MMC is far rusher than either can be and one of my favorite drugs for damn sure. They are both a fun time hard to pick a favorite but since 3-MMC is pretty similar and still around I'd take a bag of bk-MDMA please...

But times are good now also but in different ways their is a ton of Dissos now and all kinds of Lysergamides. Things in the RC scene are always evolving, I find it all fascinating quite honestly.

@Shadow Cat yeah it's super fascinating. It could almost be a book. Might not be a great story because it might just amount to a bunch of "..and thens", but there must be some really crazy stories out there from the chemists and vendors that will never see the light of day because of opsec.

Methylone (β-keto-MDMA) was only OK in my book. Nice but I could take it or leave it. Was always a sort of weird headspace for me. Mephedrone ( 4-methyl-methcathinone or 4-methyl-β-keto-MA aka "4-MethylEPHedrONE") was amazingly euphoric, felt almost like a cross between cocaine and MDMA, only short acting. Very prosexual. Unfortunately it was bad for you and quite addictive. Goes to show how interesting pharmacology is, though: mephedrone lacks the "magic" MDIO group but is more "magical" than any ketone with it

I'm almost annoyed that MDMA is so readily available where I live. Would love to try 6-APB and 6-MAPB but they're both scheduled and there is zero economic incentive for them to ever reach the black market.

I actually never found anything serotonin releasing particularly euphoric, just nice and fun.

I'm almost annoyed that MDMA is so readily available where I live. Would love to try 6-APB and 6-MAPB but they're both scheduled and there is zero economic incentive for them to ever reach the black market.
Didn't you live in France? :D guess not, I might be confusing you with another guy, I swear there's a French dude that hangs around PD sometimes

I actually never found anything serotonin releasing particularly euphoric, just nice and fun.

Didn't you live in France? :D guess not, I might be confusing you with another guy, I swear there's a French dude that hangs around PD sometimes

If I would have given you some of the Ecstacy Presses we had back in the day you would not be saying that. But after having this MehDMA a number of times im not surprised it leaves you unsatisfied. How is it you don't find 4-MMC euphoria inducing though, that is one of the crown jewels right there of Empathogens in my eyes. Especially the old school Chinese batches of rice crystals, my goodness. When I'd feel it coming on I'd sit there rubbing my thighs with a shit eating grin on my face. Taking it orally was more well rounded and MDMAish whereas when you sniff it leans more towards stimulating coke like high. That said its better than any Cocaine could be, would usually sniff lines when I'd open the package impatient as hell, but then switch to oral dosing as the comedown was little less rough. Still not easy tho if you have been up for couple days hammering the stuff. I'm actually getting some 3-MMC soon that I'm really excited about, haven't had a cathinone in awhile...

Methylone (β-keto-MDMA) was only OK in my book. Nice but I could take it or leave it. Was always a sort of weird headspace for me. Mephedrone ( 4-methyl-methcathinone or 4-methyl-β-keto-MA aka "4-MethylEPHedrONE") was amazingly euphoric, felt almost like a cross between cocaine and MDMA, only short acting. Very prosexual. Unfortunately it was bad for you and quite addictive. Goes to show how interesting pharmacology is, though: mephedrone lacks the "magic" MDIO group but is more "magical" than any ketone with it
That shit destroyed me for years. Only meth compares.

If I would have given you some of the Ecstacy Presses we had back in the day you would not be saying that. But after having this MehDMA a number of times im not surprised it leaves you unsatisfied. How is it you don't find 4-MMC euphoria inducing though, that is one of the crown jewels right there of Empathogens in my eyes. Especially the old school Chinese batches of rice crystals, my goodness. When I'd feel it coming on I'd sit there rubbing my thighs with a shit eating grin on my face. Taking it orally was more well rounded and MDMAish whereas when you sniff it leans more towards stimulating coke like high. That said its better than any Cocaine could be, would usually sniff lines when I'd open the package impatient as hell, but then switch to oral dosing as the comedown was little less rough. Still not easy tho if you have been up for couple days hammering the stuff. I'm actually getting some 3-MMC soon that I'm really excited about, haven't had a cathinone in awhile...
Yeah idk, I think I've had good MDMA, massive difference with other batches. I feel good on it, all is great and fun, 4-MMC was more epic than fun, I could not believe what I was experiencing. But I can't think of any moment on a serotonin releasing drug where I experienced ''euphoria'', it's a broad term and maybe I'm just assigning the wrong definitions. Possibly at a festival or a club, but I'd be euphoric sober as well. Even Rhodiola Rosea ( = mania) is more euphoric.

Psychedelics are like 100x more euphoric to me, it's not even remotely close.

Have you had 3-MMC? How would you rank it compared to 4-MMC? I've got some 3-MMC still haven't gotten around to trying it.

Yeah I've tried ot before back when it first came out and it was really good, close to 4-MMC but maybe a little more stimulating and less empathogenic. That said I only snorted it when I had that gram sample and did it all over two days and crashed pretty bad, it was potent stuff tho 100mg lines had me feeling pretty nice. When I tasted it and got that Meph flavor it was hella triggering of past memories. When I get a whiff of that scent it sends tingles down my spine, lol. Gonna take a 250mg oral dose of this 3-MMC from the rip im thinking and try to get the most outta it. Have one redose same amount put aside and then stick the last 500mgs in the time lock safe im buying and set it for 30 days with the Dissos in there as well.

Should have bought one of those safes year's ago, good friend of mine has been telling me to for awhile. I'm gonna also get some Delta 8 distillate to keep in there also for good measure. Take some orally every once in awhile maybe make a tincture with some with Ethanol or perhaps asome Delta 8/HPBCD dissolved into Propylene Glycol to be used sublingually...thoughts on that?

Last edited:
How do cathionones fare in storage? I think I've had mine sitting outside of the freezer but cool in a baggie for about 2 years now.
We talked about spending a few months in Mexico after this Covid stuff is over and renting a car. She works from home so would still be able to work, I'd have to save up a little nest egg for spending money down there. Would love to get like an RV someday and drive around the US and explore all the State Parks and etc...but I'd bet that eventually I'd end up back here because it's my home and where my family is, and hers also.
I really like Mexico. It's such a diverse country. I've been to a bunch of different parts a bunch of different times and feel like there's endless exploring to be done. I think it has the best food in the Americas, but Peru is up there too.

How do cathionones fare in storage? I think I've had mine sitting outside of the freezer but cool in a baggie for about 2 years now.

I really like Mexico. It's such a diverse country. I've been to a bunch of different parts a bunch of different times and feel like there's endless exploring to be done. I think it has the best food in the Americas, but Peru is up there too.

Pretty well I've always kept my Cathinones alongside my Phens but if I had a larger amount of 3-MMC I wanted to save for the long haul I'd probably stuff a 5 dram amber vial and throw it in the freezer with my Tryptamines. Then just keep the rest of bag in the box with my Phens. But that freezer vial is if im looking to save it for lifetime, cuz who knows if room temp would work for thirty or forty more years...im looking to live for quite awhile longer. Generally tho I never have been able to keep empathogens around without hammering them, so im hoping this safe helps with that. The aMT I can control pretty well tho and I haven't touched that vial in weeks now which is good cuz I was taking it too often. I bet that even if you kept the 3-MMC at room temp in dark, dry cool place like a drawer in a lock box it would be stable many years. I'd imagine them being more stable than a Tryptamine for whatever reason.

Portland OR seems to be a place to be for psychedelic community and support systems.
Yeah if only it weren't so rainy and cold. I might have to suck it up and move there eventually. It will be better weather than Denver, at least, I think.

Has 3,4-dimethyl-N-methyl-cathinone or 3,4-dimethyl-cathinone or anything like that ever circulated/been tested? 3,4-dimethyl-AMP is a controlled substance and was a diet pill briefly in the 50s but apparently caused too much hypertension. The 3,4-dimethyl cathinones don't sound particularly safe but I wonder if they would be any fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.