❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: Atelier3 | Outlier
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

OK..Eating Ass...Why? The sensation doesn't warrant ass mouth

iridescentblack

Bluelighter
Trump had no, nor gave any misinformation.
I agree. He is a gasbag.

Came across an interesting page in a book about those types (vampires that is). "Intentional psychic vampires are dangerous because they cannot be thwarted by any physical means." In other words: it is obviously illegal to send a vampire hunter to a living one. Unfortunately in this day and age, you can't exactly just send a vampire hunter to drive a stake through his heart- even with all this court shit. You actually have to wait until he gives consent - which is when he's pronounced dead.

The problem is with proving whether he is, in fact, an intentional energy vampire. We simply won't know until well after he passes away and we start to hear reports of "women getting raped by the ghost of self-proclaimed 'chosen one' Donald Trump."

Mr. Krinkle

Bluelighter
so when they say "jelly or syrup" is that like a real thing? do people have their ass licked with one of those on it? i would think that might help it some right?

:unsure:

axe battler

Bluelighter
The kind of men I'm talking about don't just occasionally get anal. They HAVE to have the anal. They won't be with a chick unless she does anal.
That isn't normal.
I don't think these people exist...
I like a bit of anal. Giving as I'm heterosexual. Although having my arse licked off a girl is nice. Makes you think shit she is into this!!
Top top don't ever use sun screen as line for anal as I once did or your partner will be a howling mess and you will be vilified.
I also remember without any warning a girl who I loved very deeply putting an enormous butt plug in me to get back at me cos I kind of did the same thing with my dick to her... She got her revenge alright. I was screaming. Saw the funny side once the pain subsided tho...

Four Mile Creek, St. Clair Township, Ohio
I also remember without any warning a girl who I loved very deeply putting an enormous butt plug in me to get back at me cos I kind of did the same thing with my dick to her... She got her revenge alright. I was screaming. Saw the funny side once the pain subsided tho...
That sounds like sexual assault brotha. Certainly no laughing matter iirc.

polarthedog

Bluelighter
I don't think these people exist...
I like a bit of anal. Giving as I'm heterosexual. Although having my arse licked off a girl is nice. Makes you think shit she is into this!!
Top top don't ever use sun screen as line for anal as I once did or your partner will be a howling mess and you will be vilified.
Lol, maybe she was trying To subtly say that she’s would be okay with anal, but she’s wants to use a double sided strap on on you afterwards
And by double sided strap on, I mean, the almighty black mamba, but she’ll be gentle and use spit, don’t worry, it’s just 3 inch around and one foot long, she’ll be gentle, it’s in the name of love

axe battler

Bluelighter
That sounds like sexual assault brotha. Certainly no laughing matter iirc.
Definitely not rape mate on either side. Trust me. She was very submissive and liked it but it just hurt. I stopped the second she was clearly in pain.
If you knew her you'd understand... Shame you'll never ber the chanve as she was my fiancée who died a month before our wedding of an overdose.
She was my best friend and I'll never meet anyone like her.

Four Mile Creek, St. Clair Township, Ohio
Definitely not rape mate on either side. Trust me. She was very submissive and liked it but it just hurt. I stopped the second she was clearly in pain.
If you knew her you'd understand... Shame you'll never ber the chanve as she was my fiancée who died a month before our wedding of an overdose.
I’m really sorry to hear that @axe battler. I was only just mildly kidding around with the whole sexual assault crass statement. I didn’t know the story with your past love. I just now realized that this thread is in SLR and not in the TL. Please accept my apology for being inadvertently insensitive.

Now let’s talk about eating some ass!

🧙‍♂️

LordOfThisWorld

Bluelighter
My sincerest condolences axe battler.<3

matteric27

Bluelighter

If some one likes to lick the old balloon knot, more power to them, it's not my thing but hey, if it turns you or the girl on, why not?
I watched Trump lie daily bro....Seriously gtfo of here with that bullshit...you inject cleaning chemicals...Call it the "China Virus" ? Maybe Instead of Black Lives Matter? It was Burn loot and murder? Listen Trump lied and a bunch of motherfuckers died...You're free to believe as you please and I support and will defend your right to your opinion.. But facts are supported by evidence and the verdict is in bud..Trump was a habitual liar and CIA bureaus worth of misinformation b r=I .[

If some one likes to lick the old balloon knot, more power to them, it's not my thing but hey, if it turns you or the girl on, why not?

Last edited by a moderator:

Perforated

Moderator: SLR
Staff member
@matteric27 and @LordOfThisWorld and @iridescentblack: no more off topic Trump discussion in SLR/This Thread please. Any further Trump posts will be deleted and a warning issued. Thanks for your understanding. You can talk about him all you want in CEPS. We’re not pro- or anti-Trump here. We just want to keep discussions limited to Sex, Love & Relationships like the label says.

LordOfThisWorld

Bluelighter
@matteric27 and @LordOfThisWorld and @iridescentblack: no more off topic Trump discussion in SLR/This Thread please. Any further Trump posts will be deleted and a warning issued. Thanks for your understanding. You can talk about him all you want in CEPS. We’re not pro- or anti-Trump here. We just want to keep discussions limited to Sex, Love & Relationships like the label says.
@Atelier3 post deleted, sorry.

LordOfThisWorld

Bluelighter
Now let’s talk about eating some ass!

🧙‍♂️

Misty morning, clouds in the sky
Without warning, the wizard walks by
Casting his shadow, weaving his spell
Funny clothes, tinkling bell

Never talking
Just keeps walking
spreading his magic

Evil power disappears
Demons worry when the wizard is near
He turns tears into joy
Everyone's happy when the wizard walks by

Never talking
Just keeps walking
spreading his magic

Sun is shining, clouds have gone by
All the people give a happy sigh
He has passed by, giving his sign
Left all the people feeling so fine

Never talking
Just keeps walking
spreading his magic

Yeah ass eating or screwing is not for me.

Those lyrics are dedicated to you @The Wizard of the Creek , spreading your magic, everyone's happy when you walk by.:)