• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] The super monsterous scary theme park and roller coaster Mega Thread

ControlFreak

Bluelighter
Planing to take my gf on Her Bday next month to Alton Towers, Was Pondering on About taking some E while there, is it a good idea? has anyone ever done it, I would assume would be to the Xtreme of Xtreme that Adrenaline pumping in your blood stream with the release of orgasmic seratonin, would definatly be a sweet combo. We have done e before, we know how to enjoy it. We both fit and healthy, so shouldn't be a problem in becoming overwellming.

This will be about about 2 weeks after I drop some pills at Sunrise Festival, with friends and gf.

PLUR

Yeah I've done it! There used to be a theme park called Wonderland in western Sydney (Australia), and there used to be raves held there. It's a pretty full-on experience, and if you're fit and healthy I reckon you'd be alright.

yeh some raves here in sydney they have rides. my first rave i was on this ride with cars that spun fast. half way thru the ride it started raining. one of the best feelings ever

Promoters in AUS need to Bring that concept to UK

Sounds sweet

one of my Dreams is to combine Xtreme sports, With Raving

bunjee Jumping & Pure MDMA

How would I Feel?

lol i was thinking about this before, going in a rollercauster when taking mdma would be crazy:d

I agree with drumnbass420, but MDMA is still hella exciting at a theme park. I went to Disneyland with a head full of ecstasy with my friends, it was nothing short of amazing, but the lines kinda suck :\

I would do that, but i'd be way to scared to get a heart-attack or something. Well not neccesarily a heart attack, but i'd probably be SO overwhelmed with all the adrenaline pumping, the screaming, the fast feeling of spinning and rollercoasters, and my heart beating like crazy. But I think it'd be a pretty amazing experience. I think ill try that sometime soon haha

The state fair was pretty cool. I rode some rides that were pretty fucking cool. Ecstasy in a theme park sounds cool as hell.

sound cool. at a recent eletronic carnival they had the drop ride. i don't know if i could handle that. i have a slight fear of heights, but i can get on that ride sober. i go through a range of emotions on that drop ride, but in the end i'm fine and had fun.

if i was rolling on the drop ride, i don't know how i would react to that range of fear, anxiety, followed by the great stomach tingling freefall and relief. i'd probably just stick to fun twirly rides. and roller coasters if any.

I'll probably do it this summer at the PNE. I had a friend that's done it before and he said it was a blast.

Tab said:
I'll probably do it this summer at the PNE. I had a friend that's done it before and he said it was a blast.

hey vancouver friend hahaaha. i might consider doing it at playland too. BY THE WAY, IMF IS TONIGHT!!!! WOOOO 1 HOUR!!!!!! gonna be a crazy night

It was on my 'Would be really cool but probably never gonna get round to it' to do list

Tell us how it goes! I imagine the buzz before the ride sets off, mixed serotonin and fear, would be a heck of an experience

When your actually on the ride i presume the adrenalin would override the ecstasy, or other emotions.. but what do i know? just an educated guess ^_^

Have fun!

Well , I will go for it, and report back.

Hope I'm strap on to that chair pretty dam good, or else I will try to fly.

PLUR

I rode the batman ride here - was excellent - all the wind and stuff on my face and feet... Scared the hell out of the girl I was with though... She about freaked. So - guess it is a personal thing - hope you have an experience like me!

Some of my best friends went to Disney World in Orlando (we live in south florida) rolling on a shit ton of white ladies and they had a life changing experience and are obsessed with Disney World now haha. I wish I was with them but I was broke haha smoke weed every day cuzz

Lol, i keep daring people to take acid and then go on a ghost train....

lol, but seriously I've always wanted to do exactly that. Go to the royal show or theme park on a pill. I've convinced some other to do it this year when the show rolls around.