Thizzneyland/Thizzneyworld

LOL, this sparked a conversation between a friend and I

SLAV3 SCR3AMS (11:32:34 PM):
I WANT TO GO TO THIZZNEYLAND
marcsharc91 (11:33:01 PM): thizzneyland hahaha fuzzy flashing rollercoaster
SLAV3 SCR3AMS (11:34:24 PM): HAHAHA where 2 people share a seatbelt
marcsharc91 (11:34:53 PM): hahahaha...
SLAV3 SCR3AMS (11:35:18 PM): everyone is all scared and clinging to eachother
marcsharc91 (11:35:37 PM): hahahahaha or just clinging to each other for the fuck of it hahahaha
SLAV3 SCR3AMS (11:36:05 PM): everyones like "WOW, this thing is going SO FUCKING FAAAASSSSTT!" and it hasn't started yet
marcsharc91 (11:37:13 PM): hahahhaha

Theme Park = YES !!! MAD FUN ! . . now . . . . .HOWL-O-SCREAM , or Halloween Horror Nights . . I dont' know about that . . bunch of people scaring you and shit, doesn't sound too much fun. A friend of mine did that about two years ago and she was tripping nasty nasty, between the long wait at the lines and just the people screaming, and the assholes that work there tryna scare you . . meeh . . I wouldn't waste a roll on that.

Wouldn't this be quite stressful for some peoples hearts?

I know when i've gone on a decent ride while on a load of amphetamine sulphate i feel real sick when i get off.. or maybe thats just motion sickness :p

Sounds sick, i wouldnt recommend the howloscream thing maybe a pass that kicks u in front of the line. that would be sick bloing up, goin down medusaa

heartattack.com! lol jp try it

Care said:
The hour+ lines would gnaw at my soul.
Bring a good friend and talk bullshit while you wait. And don't go when there's gonna be hour long waits!

yes i have, ive gone on the silver bullet at knotts berry farm, not one of the most amazing coasters sober, but on e, it was the best sensation ever, comparable to sex on e, my e-veteran friend at the time told me to go limp while stapped in, i did and it litteraly felt like floating in space mixed with adrenaline, its one of my experiences that i cant truely put into words, but now i plan to roll at disneyland for my birthday along with 5 friends of mine, i hope its as good as i keep getting told.

At a nearby six flags they have this one thing where basically you get into a harness by yourself or with 2 other people, a chord takes you up to the top of this huge arch and your just sort of hanging.... then you pull a rip chord and fall for a few seconds until the slack runs out and then you swing....

its a crazy adrenalin rush, i have an urge to do it on some sort of drug.....

2c-i at a theme park sounds like a fun one....

i rolled at a six flags with my family. i unfortunately chugged a bunch of water on the car ride there and puked as soon as we got in line to pay for tickets :! other than that, it was an amazing time. loved the way the wind felt on my skin :)

I've always wanted to go to disneyland rolling, this summer I might get the oppurtunity since I'll finally have my liscence.

I'm thinking about rolling this summer at a local carnival. There are no roller coasters but there are a bunch of fun carnival rides. I'm definitely looking forward to it. It will be at night to which is always a plus!

FM

Yeah thats what i want to do pretty soon sometime this month, but I am sure that Electric Daisy carnival rides will give me an idea of what it might be like to go to a amusement park and roll.

For my high school grad coming up next month theres this thing called grad nite at disneyland where we get to go to disneyland all night long and leave in the morning. Me and a friend of mine plan to roll that night and cant wait =D

Yeah I've done it! There used to be a theme park called Wonderland in western Sydney (Australia), and there used to be raves held there. It's a pretty full-on experience, and if you're fit and healthy I reckon you'd be alright.

Too bad that place closed down grrrr. I just want to go there for rides n all. Mite have to check luna park out. What were the raves like at Wonderland?

Rolling whilst at a theme park is amazing.

In my last job we had an outing to movie world (Gold Coast, AUS), at night.
About half of the group of 20 were off chops, the rollercoasters were awesome, especially the superman ride. But the line killed me. we're queue up, wait for 5mins, and then go and have a smoke..

But god it was an experience that I'd like to repeat