• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] The super monsterous scary theme park and roller coaster Mega Thread

ControlFreak said:
Well , I will go for it, and report back.

Hope I'm strap on to that chair pretty dam good, or else I will try to fly.

PLUR

Make sure you go on Oblivion. Now THAT promises to be an experience. :)

disney on acid, a nice high dose.....the magic kingdom turns real magic!!!
and space mountain, wow wee!!
and for the evening figure out where the good fireworks display is gonna be

epcot is kewl on acid too

ive done disney on acid several times

Wow...what an amazing experience...The best part about rolling and going to a theme park is when you ride a roller coaster and you feel the warm air hitting your face and your hair is flying all over the place. You see everyone screaming and smiling...having a good time and that is what its all about. Just make sure you stay hydrated. Especially if its a very hot day but that is when it is best to go. You def don't want cool air hitting you as it will kill your roll.

I took a pill in Disney World at night once, when the Magic Kingdom was open till 3 a.m. for resort guests. I went on Space Mountain, and holy freaking shit, it was awesome. I had this retarded grin the whole time, and was hugging my little brother in line.

It would definitely have been better having someone to roll with, because it got old fast and I just ended up feeling like shit.

phishy: Space Mtn ftw, let's do that together sometime!! :)

i do not like roller coasters at all. but 3 different times while rolling i got talked into going on the worlds fastest rollercoaster. it was insane. i thought after the first time never again. but it happened 2 more times. the first two was during the day and the last time was at night. the night one scared me the most. it didnt hurt the roll as my friends and i thought. when we got off the ride we were still feeling the roll. very crazy. i'd want to try disney land or maybe a waterpark? p.s that would never have happened sober. lol

i rolled at the OC fair in california
the rides where amazing
but i went into a house full of mirrors and almost started crying, the lights werent so settling as they were just plain scary

just make sure you go with people who will comfort you

My gf did this just last week at Canadas Wonderland in Toronto. She came up in the middle of a ride and said it was wonderful! I'd do it if i had the chance :D

604girrrrl said:
get a heart-attack or something

lol, heart attack! im an unhealthy bastard and do fine every time,
u'd just get off the ride and be rushing off ur cunt for ages!!
good times!

Newbierock said:
that's a heart attack waiting to happen..
my thoughts exactly becuase your already hot and your heart is working overtime
then you add natural excitement the ride itself Don't know if the heart was made for that.
Because when i first statred to use E i was thinking of all the cool places to go and amusement park came to mind then Heart attack came to mind lol so i was like pass

But on the flipside if it was a mellow ride then that would more than likely be cool%)

The mega monstrous super scary theme park and roller coaster thread

The thought just came into mind..
I live between Orlando&Tampa.. with Halloween Horror Nights&Howloscream coming up I was thinking that might be a neat experience.

What do you think?

Havnt done it myself, but all my mates said its the best experience. Just imagine the thrill u get of roller coasters alone, plus the thrills on pills alone. I could see that being 1 enjoyable night, Although the lines would suck..

No way! I'm in ft. lauderdale area and was thinking on doing it when i went up next month. The only problem i might think of is getting freaked out while you're there. My girl hallusinates alot when she rolls. So it may be a bad idea for her.

i did it at IOA in orlando and it was great. i went on the hulk on the white hulks, now that was fun :)

and yes, the lines do suck, just a bunch of people staring at your crazy looking ass.

Six Flags. 19 times, half of them combos with shrooms or acid. Making my 20th run in about two weeks. You think you've ever had fun in a theme park? Drop some molly and go again.