• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Mega] The super monsterous scary theme park and roller coaster Mega Thread

Just as long the enviroment is cool anything works. Music, people, lights, all that goes hand in hand. My favorite for the setting is right music to get it all started.

MDMA and Amusement parks?

Alright so heres the deal, a local amusement park is in town and i was thinking on going to it on mdma.

i have done my share of mdma over the past years so i know what i will be dealing with i am just unsure if the whole going on rides part will be safe or not for me.

i have obtained these capsules that test out positive from the dance safe test kits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaGhSMlUPjs

Mecke test goes from green to dark dark blue.
marquis goes from purple to black within 10 seconds
Simons test turns dark purple in under 40 seconds.

I hope they are good but no body i know has tried them yet so i will be the first.
i plan on taking 4 with me for the night, we will be heading there around 12 and i was planning on taking 2 right when we arrive and after i grab something to eat.

Any insight for any of this will be great thanks!!!

I was considering this as well, if your experienced what can go wrong!?

I personallly would not do it (but thats just me) because most people there will not be on any drugs, especially MDMA and I simply dont like being on drugs in public let alone daytime.

You may want to check out the rolling and theme park thread. If you do plan on going through with it, be safe.

I always felt my heart could not take it. I have a six flags close to where I am and always thought to myself the rush of adrenaline from the crazy rides or the bungee jumping must be incredibly when you're high, but really think my heart would burst or something. Adrenaline makes your heart beat like crazy and MDMA does too.

Some of my friends have done it, though, and they're still alive. I don't know....

Going to roll at the fair this weekend. I can't wait to get on that ride with the swings that spins around. (They call it the Yo Yo here?

I'll try to remember to come back and post how it goes.

id be a little freaked out i think going on anything with a lot of g force. ive never tried it. im assuming it would be a rush haha.

Riding rollercoasters on E

Im going to an amusement park tomorrow with my girlfriend and 2 other friends. We are going to pop pills and ride rollercoasters obviously? Is this dangerous to do? My girlfriend is a very small girl. About 100 pounds. Im concerned itll be too intense for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
It could probably get very nauseating, id advise against eating as you'll most likely boke your ring up lol

I don't know about, but most times I've gone to amusement parks - most of it was spent actually waiting in line rather than on the rides. I'd hate to be stuck in line on mdma for an hour & a half waiting. It would just be boring.

Last edited by a moderator:
was talking to this lady the other day, first thing in the morning, she was off to work and was like i wish i had some E
raised an eyebrow and was like how the fuck you gunna work while your eyes out of focus and rolling all over the place,
shes like my eyes dont do that,

then shes asking about adderall im like that shits just speed its amphetamines, crazy fucking world crazy goddamn world