Votes: 248 54.9%
  • No

Votes: 112 24.8%
  • Maybe?

Votes: 92 20.4%

• Total voters

princessAndrea

Bluelighter
Im not saying full on hallucinating like on LSD, but just minor hallucinating.

If you have, what did you see? Also, how many pills did you take?

I'm only 110 pounds (i'm a small person) and im going to do 2 pills. I've only been dropping 1 so far, so im sure 2 might be a difference.

I see slight changes. On a high dose of MDMA in a dark environment I saw what I thought was a hat and sunglasses on a mate of mine, but he was wearing nothing.

Eye wiggles can sometimes seem to be hallucinations, like when you are in an environment with lots of cool lights and they wiggle around...But it always feels more "Real" and "Grounded" Than an actual hallucination.

For me that's about it.

On just MDMA i dont think i have ever hallucinated. Back in the day when i was 14-15ish i took Some green penguins that made me hallucinate pretty good (not sure what was in them).

All i really saw was colors. My buddys dog was layn on his bed and i went to pet it and when i looked at his skin it looked like there was Red lazers on a grid across him . The lazers looked like the lazer pointers through a cloud of dust (you can see the lazer :p).

And We had got done smokin a bowl and i looked into my friends eyes and instead of his eyes bein red, his pupils were solid red lol, it was pretty cool. Other than those, i just kinda saw everything outlined in a red glowy lazer for about 15-20 minutes.

I often have peoples faces blur and shift, so I'll go up to someone to say something then realise they're someone else entirely (but probably say it anyway because I'm so plurry :p ). I get it on acid as well, but much worse.

I have experienced the MOST vivid and intense hallucinations while under the influence of an MDxx substance.....

I don't use E anymore but back in the day I fondly remember the "glasses phenomenon"....I was at a house party a couple of years ago and took 6 or 7 blue Hitchhikers...They were tested as 50% MDA 50% MDMA, the perfect mix....After about 7 hours of partying, EVERYONE in the party appeared to have gold-rimmed reading glasses on...on top of that, I was seeing stuff that wasn't there....When I left and looked into the sky, I'd see dragons and swarms of prehistoric birds.....spiders in the shower, shadow people, everything...

On important note...These hallucinations all occurred on the comedown of the MDxx substance....sometimes, I could control the hallucinations and actually make lights and lamps "roll" and spin and change colors while making noises....

Wish I still had that seratonin...be careful...

maybe..

i remember one time last year i did two pills and it hit me with a ton of bricks..i was straight up hallucinating for 8 hours straight..that was a psychedlic if i ever had one ..not sure what was in the pills that did that..but ive never come across them again so i def think its possible.

I've been rolling so hard, that all my friends who were also rolling looked like zombies when they're eyes rolled back in their head.

This isn't really a hallucination, but theres been times when I was rolling balls, and I totally forgot where I was and who the people I were with. Happened when I was zoning out and occasionally my buddies would have to shake me because they thought I looked like I was going to pass out.

Well, sometimes by the end of the night there are some visual distortions, especially if I've taken a lot. Also, on those type of nights some times I get into a state of delirium and just have the wackiest half-awake dreams ever.

Don't think i ever have.. maybe slightly, but i dont remember really. I do remember after a big night sitting on a couch and putting my head down, closing my eyes.. and just thinking about incredibly random shit.

yes, i've had mild hullucinations.

i've seen the glasses on my friends' faces. my friends' faces have also blurred or distorted for a split second, mostly when we were in dark light.

the most interesting was when me and the bf were looking at google earth while rolling. we had it on satellite mode with no other features. when scrolling over the maps i could see all sorts of weird shit in the landscapes. i kept seeing all sorts of creatures and faces in the maps.

these instances of hallucination didn't scare me one bit. at least i knew what they were from this forum before i had one. i just thought it was really really interesting and i actually kind of enjoyed them. i wouldn't mind experiencing them again. makes me think i might enjoy acid or shrooms (which i do want to try).

when rolling sometimes i feel like im looking in someones eyes and i know its that person ,but their face kinda morphes...i attribute this to the clarity mdma produces..i also feel like these morphed faces are people who this same soul has occupied in past lives...weird i know but thats what i think when hallucinating on mdma............PLUR

On the hangover my hppd goes haywire. Static gets about 20x worse and flashes bright colours/random colour splodges. Kinda cool untill it makes you feel sickly

This happens to me too Link S, I don't really like it. When I'm sober I want to be sober! (err sometimes) Not seeing flash of lights!

I only hallucinate when my pills happen to be cut with shit like speed.

My favorite visuals have been from MDxx chemicals.

Note: It was dark. Whenever i would look at a friend, they would have eyes like animals, big and cat-shaped, beards, mustaches, glasses, just crazy distorted fucked up shit on their faces. Also there were purple neon tic-tac-toe patterns on their clothes. When we drove i saw a sea of orange traffic cones. I've seen random fucking words that made no sense at all scroll across dark walls.

I enjoy MDxx visuals very much.