• I use mdma and painkillers

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • I have used a variety of drugs including mdma

Votes: 360 73.0%

• Total voters

Ernestrome

Bluelighter
Hey everybody.

Are any mdma using posters here not polydrug users?

Do any not use cannabis in particular?

When you say "polydrug users" do you mean, more than one drug in general, or, more then one drug at once?
Most people who use ecstasy go on to use other drugs.

No i dont do marijuana, but i do do other drugs that are not ecstasy (legal drugs of course :p *cough* )

incidentally marijuana is the only drug I have always strongly disliked and never done.
I have in the past done about just every drug there is, hard, soft, psychedelic, rare, etc. but now I would only voluntarily pursue 2 drugs: amphetamine/meth and MDMA.

When you say "polydrug users" do you mean, more than one drug in general, or, more then one drug at once?

I mean in general, and preferably ever!

Finding a person who had only used mdma and who didn't even smoke or use caffeine or alcohol would be perfect. However that is extremely unlikely.

I'm quite interested in people who do not use cannabis in particular.

Previous researchers have matched mdma users, cannabis users and non using controls (n=28 per group), so i'm interested if i can compare non cannabis using mdma users, cannabis using mdma users, cannabis users and non-drug users.

This is all quite tentative at this stage, i haven't even recruited a supervisor yet! Although i'm seeing one later this week.

So yeah if you use mdma and other psychedelics but not cannabis that also might be enough. Or even if you're now bsitinent from all drugs, but never sued cannabis, again that might be helpful. Also if you know people IRL, or who don't frequent BL anymore who fit in the non cannabis using group, im ight be interested in getting in touch with them. Although there's a long way to go before i get to that stage.

I have never touched a cigarette, marijuana, caffeine (coffee) or any other drugs. The only drug I have ever taken, and still do, is MDMA.

People look at me funny when they find this out, I figured, eh. I can't stand coffee, and I have an issue with putting burning things to my lips.

trancer_1414 said:
I have never touched a cigarette, marijuana, caffeine (coffee) or any other drugs. The only drug I have ever taken, and still do, is MDMA.

People look at me funny when they find this out, I figured, eh. I can't stand coffee, and I have an issue with putting burning things to my lips.

I read this had to register, had to comment. If I didn't know I didn't write this, I woulda thought I did infact write it, (if that makes sense)

I am the exact same way. Ive never smoked weed, never done anything other than Rx drugs and MDMA (and occasionally MDA cuz I was stuck w/ it. Still had good rolls on it.) I hate coffee, never smoked a cig, I have and do smoke cigars once and a while.

Wow I didn't know there were other drug users who hate using Marijuana, caffiene, and nictotine. Cool.

I use MDMA/MDA, opiates, nicotine, and to a lesser extent cocaine and alcohol,. I dont use cannabis however. Tried it twice in my life and have never been to fond of it.

Well, this is me

Don't Drink Alcoholic drinks

Don't Smoke cigarettes

Only smoke hash or pot during special occasions,
i.e. for medicinal purposes only

Don't do, Crack, Heroin, Wet, any other drug that is heavy

The only things I ever done, is XTC - Pills, Molly, and Acid.

I'm Not A Saint, but XTC is the best drug out there
Untill someone invents a better Designer Drug.

PLUR
Believe in Eden

i used to be a big pothead, however i quit pot before i started using E and now its extremely rare for me to smoke pot.

ive just quit smoking(hopefully), i drink even less then i smoke pot. i like psychadelics alot though. i rarely use psychs though.

I smoke marijuana regularly, i never really touch hashish but i do really love my bud, i use alcohol sometimes, mainly when out clubbing or on a special occasion.

I do not smoke cigarettes or use nicotine, i smoke marijuana pure as i do not like the feeling from nicotine.

My girlfriend is 19, has only ever drunk on a few occasions. Never used cannabis, tobacco, any psychedelics. But she discovered MDMA, and although she loved it i have made her aware about the dangers and she will only ever use it twice a year at most. She is extremely scared of psychedelics, especially mushrooms. I on the other hand love Psychedelics and will use them with respect

nothing better than smoking cones while your peaking each one just hits u harder n harder

i know a guy who only does speed he's a real dickhead tho

oh and i'll take just about everything cept ice and harry and i would never inject (along those lines i would probably snort harry if offered it)

never touched cannabis in my life. Use MDMA about once every 1-2 months. Use speed about once a month. Never smoked a cigarette in my life.

However am addicted to my caffeine, and drink alcohol most weekends.

I drink alcohol.... use caffeine, speed, have tried LSD twice, but don't smoke marijuana, nor do i ever want to.

I tried MDMA 1st.. At 22!!
Then went on to try marijuana....
Have (in the past) tried speed...
Rarely mix all these together..
I dont smoke cigarettes & i hate coffee, A great night would b MDMA & nothing else....

i think most people work their way up to mdma. its very scary for alot of people to try for the first time. and if theyre not used to being in a different state of mind it could freak some people out.

most peole start out drinking and smoking pot. then move on to coke ecstasy etc.

weed and beer are a good place to start

I never use cannabis on its own, but quite regularly as a way to comedown off an ecstacy buzz. Other then that its MDMA, Ketamine, Alcohol, Cigarettes, Ritaline, Downers (sleeping pills for comedowns) and Cannabis.