Votes: 29 24.0%
  • Take the mdma on the comedown of the mushrooms

Votes: 12 9.9%
  • Take the mushrooms after coming up on the MDMA

Votes: 20 16.5%

• Total voters

drop'nbombs

Bluelighter
im gonna be hippy flipping this weekend and i wanted to find out from people who have fliped b4 what is the best way to take it

ive herd to wait till the comedown from the e b4 u take the fungi and the fungi will bring back your roll a little bit.

best way is to down the mush first, then when your about an hour into your trip drop a tab. works best for me

i suggest drop roll. 25 minutes after drop mushrooms. during peak of shrooms drop another roll...

dropping roll before hand will reduce paranoia

eat 2 pills and on the come down eat half an eighth of fungus. your in for a weird night. i did this last weekend and i thought it was pretty cool.

get feelin good off the roll (good clean head space) and then munch down the caps. Like greenthumb said about 25 minutes after you drop.

I definetly recommend rolling before muching, this way u will be nice and happy before u start to trip....i did the other way around b4 and i was really paranoid and feeling bad off the mush and when my roll started to kick in it just made things a whole lot worse

if u can get the peak of the e and the peak of the shrooms to coincide together it is the best drug combo ever. I mean that iis the whole purpose of hipplyflipping..

Figure a way so you are peaking on both drugs at same time. only you know this because im sure you have experiments with both these drugs before

dr funkstein yea some people are crazy. Why wait to pratically completely come down off of one of the drugs and then take the other one.. doesnt that defeit the whole purpose.lol

from my experience i had a very good hiipyflip when i first ingested the rolls then 25-30 minutes later eat the mushrooms.
the few times i ate the mushrooms first then ate the rolls a little bit later it was a very uncomfortable trip. seemed like the shrrooms were overpowering the rolls and i was left in a state of confusion and paranoia till it wore off

Only time I hippy flipped I railed a cap and then started to eat the shrooms as soon as I felt the E. I find that way works great because hallucinogen trips depend on the mood you have when going into it. So get high on E, eat the mushrooms, have a happy intense high all night.

The only time ive ever hippyflipped was on spring break at the beach, I ate a roll and then immediately ate an eighth of shrooms. I dont know how long it took to hit me, but godamn, that was by far the best feeling in the world. I was all sorts of fucked up in a very good way, the roll killed a lot of the paranoia of the shrooms which was very cool, but after the roll was gone, i started having some shroom thoughts, but nothing too bad. Dont remember much of the comedown, so I guess it wasnt that bad, we all woke up at a normal time the next day and the people who came to visit us didnt have a clue as to what we had done. Definitely my favorite drug experience to date.

what about trying to take mushrooms first then when they wear off.....take lots of rolls, is the roll going to be affected by the after use of mushrooms?

throw it all away no it wouldn't affect the roll however waiting to comedown off the shrooms and then eating rolls defeats the whole purpose of hippyflipping. You might as well eat shrooms one day then the next day eat the rolls...

I'm not trying to be an asshole or an antagonist or anything but it seems like a lot of people dont understand the whole concept of hippyflipping when they encourage people to wait till you are on the comedown or wait till you completely comedown to take the other drug whether it be the e first then the shrooms or vice versa

I hippyflipped for the first time 3 weeks ago. B4 I went into the venue I ate 150mg molly, then ate 1.4 grams of shrooms. It was all the had of the shrooms or I woulda ate more. It was a very happy time. Although it seemed like after the short peak I wasnt that fucked up anymore. Bright lights, clarity of thinking, that was it. Strangely enough, about 6 hours after eating everything, I smoked a couple bowls, felt the body high come back, then I really tripped out. I think the shrooms kinda overtook the e, but Im not sure. Anyone else have that happen?

I'm not trying to hippyflip here greenthumb, i am merly saying that we would have different drugs at our disposal and wouldn't relaly want to be taking all them together at once so are going to space out the use of them, hence why i asked about taking rolls after mushrooms or vice versa.

I get a little paranoid on Mushrooms a lot of the time, so before I hippy flipped last year, I really wanted to take the E first and start rolling before I ate the shrooms.

But I decided to go with the other way around... and I was sort of happy with the results actually. I ate the shrooms and was tripping an hour later already... popped the pill at exactly +1 hours... and the pill took like 70-80 mins to kick in, but then I was definitely rolling hard. It killed my paranoia and i was talkative and active. Was great.

Hippy flipping is the best! I take a roll or two, and then an eighth of shrooms about 20-30 minutes later. Make sure you're somewhere where you can see nature, because things like the veins in leaves (I swear I could see them at 100 yds) and tire tracks (there's a whole universe in there!) will look amazing.