Votes: 60 49.6%
  • Take the mushrooms and the mdma at the same time

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • Take the mdma on the comedown of the mushrooms

Votes: 12 9.9%
  • Take the mushrooms after coming up on the MDMA

Votes: 20 16.5%

• Total voters
i find it good to let the mushy trip "settle in" a little bit before adding more psychoactive substances... make sure the "feeling is right" people , atmosphere n all that...

drop'nbombs said:
im gonna be hippy flipping this weekend and i wanted to find out from people who have fliped b4 what is the best way to take it

ive herd to wait till the comedown from the e b4 u take the fungi and the fungi will bring back your roll a little bit.

I would REALLY NOT DO THAT! Think about it, when you are crashing off pills, are you really in the mindset to be tripping?

One of the best trips of my life was the night I ate 5g of fungi, then 2 1/2 hours after dosing (still peaking hard) I ate three of the REALLY good .G's (that was excessive, thought I was going to sweat myself to death, was friggen incredible none the less)

none of the above, take the shrooms when you're coming down from the e
it will be fantastic

id imagine taking mushrooms after you comedown on e being the worst possible way of doing a hippy flip..

less serotonin..and ur suppose to be in a happy mood to take psychedlics.

anyways i havent had a hippy flip yet and have no desire to but if you do it i think you should do the e first ..

I would eat the shrooms let them kick in a little bit get where i wanna be for the next 12 hours and then eat the thizzles

Dr. Funkenstien said:
yeah I don't get these people who take them so that the peaks don't mix.
I am doing that the next time I hippyflip.

I'll be at a 9 hour massive...so I'll be shro0ming in the daytime and rolling at night...in laymen's terms..I'll be fucked up all rave long. I am sure that an interchanging peak would be the best trip of my life..but it would also mean my overall trip will be shorter.

I'll be taking the shrooms first, then when I start coming down off shrooms (after glow kicks in) i'll be in a great state of mind. That enlightened feeling...where you feel happy to be alive etc....that choice state of mind will only propel my ecstasy high to the next level. (the setting/mood you are in greatly affects your roll..thus dropping when coming down = a niiiiiiiice roll indeed.) At least IME.:|

DigitalUnicorn said:
You want to plop the powder in a little square, pull four sides up around the powder so its a little satchel or something, and twist off the end. Then stick it at the very back of your throat (this'll be where your gag reflex will probably annoy you, it does me), and wash it down with a lot of water. Presto Stupendo, you're done.

fold a rizla over so the sticky is touching it's self and lick it, makes a little pocket

The only time i hippie flipped i believe i took 1 blue lady then about 20 minutes later ate 1.5 grams of shrooms, then 10 minutes later at another 1.5 grams.

Onoe said:
I am doing that the next time I hippyflip.

I'll be at a 9 hour massive...so I'll be shro0ming in the daytime and rolling at night...in laymen's terms..I'll be fucked up all rave long. I am sure that an interchanging peak would be the best trip of my life..but it would also mean my overall trip will be shorter.

I'll be taking the shrooms first, then when I start coming down off shrooms (after glow kicks in) i'll be in a great state of mind. That enlightened feeling...where you feel happy to be alive etc....that choice state of mind will only propel my ecstasy high to the next level. (the setting/mood you are in greatly affects your roll..thus dropping when coming down = a niiiiiiiice roll indeed.) At least IME.:|

amen to that!

and its a 12 hour massive =]

JustBlaze420 said:
id imagine taking mushrooms after you comedown on e being the worst possible way of doing a hippy flip..

less serotonin..and ur suppose to be in a happy mood to take psychedlics.

anyways i havent had a hippy flip yet and have no desire to but if you do it i think you should do the e first ..

I'm inclined to agree. I would not want to take a psychedelic after I was already coming down from mdma. I know that I can feel a little sad/down when coming down because I don't want the experience to end, but I think taking a psych could potentially make a slightly negative head space a whole lot worse.

the only time ive done it i took 150mgs of MDMA then after i was starting to feel real good i munched on 4gs of shrooms. This worked out pretty well.

with the quality of the rolls around now....why fuck up a perfectly good shroom trip....eat those suckers after you peaked on the shrooms
:\

I think the best time I had hippy-flippin was when I ate a really strong roll right before I got off work, ate mushrooms when I got home and was feeling the e, and later I ate another pill to maintain the peak.
Thats the night my friend revealed to us he was epileptic by having seizures and fishing out all night. It was a great trip until then!

I agree with most. Tripping in any way always seems to make me a little edgy. However, the visuals are great and is still fun.

Drop the shrooms. When you first start to feel like you are going off from them. Drop the pills. The relaxed euphoria of the pills then mingles with the shrooms and makes for a great ride.

Ohh, and I know it is not as safe, but I have a cold beer in my hands at all times too. :)

Well i have only done 2 times. But both times I ate 2 rolls bout 1/2 hour b4 an 1/8 of shrooms. went very smoothly. hippyflippin is the only way ill do shrooms!!!

crush up the pill or 2, what ever you plan on doing, and mix it in with 3 or 4 grams of mushrooms in a peanutbutter, jam, mushroom, and ecstasy sandwich:)