Votes: 60 49.6%
  • Take the mushrooms and the mdma at the same time

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • Take the mdma on the comedown of the mushrooms

Votes: 12 9.9%
  • Take the mushrooms after coming up on the MDMA

Votes: 20 16.5%

• Total voters
Most definitely eat 2.5g of mushrooms then wait 45 min and then pop a pill. Redose E as your body needs. Gold.

My preferred way of flipping any strong hallucinogen is to take whatever dosage of the (booms, LSD, DOx, 2C-x, etc.) and consume the pill as soon as I start to feel the trip starting to settle in. I kinda aim for a combined peak...though I rarely act as such. The other night turned out like:
t-0:00 1 strong blotter DOC
t-0:15 8mg 2c-b insuffulated
t-0:20 2 dblstk beans (slightly speedy, one snorted)
t-?:?? more, 2c, d/l-amp, pill, countless bags from the vape and here I am in lala land....

These days I tend towards maintaining a strong MDMA base for the experience, while nibbling at light-moderate dosages of psychedelics to keep things nice 'n fuzzy... When I flipped it hippie a couple weekends ago I ate ~2.0g of some flame caps after eating 5 knock you silly pills, and ~8mg 2c-b. I was nicely lost in my own home....

Someone offered me some shrooms while I was raving and without thinking I ate them...forgetting that I was chewing on some gum at the time! Not cool. lol.

I did not feel very well afterwards - and I don't think it was just because of the gum. :) I much prefer the acid + mdma combo. Although you lose visuals the second night out.

The best experience i've had with this combo was when i ate 3 grams of shrooms,
then about 30 minutes later i popped a pill, and then 45 minutes later popped another. after a few hours i snorted a roll in four lines spread out over a period of a couple hours.
This experience was literally orgasmic.
i was in a state of pure physical bliss for nearly 6 or 7 hours.
No trip since can compare in terms of how physically fucking good i felt.

Yeah a good hippie-flip is something you never forget. My last half pill/half eighth trip really caught me by surprise both in it's intensity and it's purely positive vibes. Such fond memories of incredible feelings of euphoria, coupled with some of the most intense visuals I've gotten off of a mushroom dose of that weight. Though of course my doses correspond only with the drugs I get, and in the end I think the best rule of thumb is just to half both of the dosages. The mushrooms I've been getting are top-notch stuff some of the best I've seen, as were the pills I had at the time.

Haven't you guys had any stomach problems after mixing shrooms with E? Everytime I'm doing it I just have to vomit :/

DCP420 said:
Replace the shrooms with acid.

Yes, yes.

In this case I'd usually drop the acid an 1.5-2 hrs before the x. I also wouldn't do half and half. Last time I candyflipped I ate two hits and a yellow dolphin and it was fucking amazing.

I've done it once. I took the mushies first, then dipped some crystal molly, then smoked DMT. Very nice. Very nice.

Coincide the peaks.

Do acid then rail some coke.

Then tell me about it cause iunno if i wanna try.

Plus my acid connects are being dry bitches right now and i cant get any.

Only time I've ever tried it, shrooms went down the hatch first. Our logic was that if you waited until the shrooms started to kick in before taking the roll, the possibility of a "bad trip" affecting your experience was eliminated. Worked for us; we were higher than a Russian cosmonaut.

Had my first hippyflip a couple days ago at a doof (psy-party) in the bush. Dosed the MDMA first then about an hour later ate the mushrooms, then an hour after that redosed the MDMA.

Was absolutely incredible. Mindblowing shit. Both seemed to intensify each other quite alot.

Steps for rough "peak" usage:

1: Eat roll
2: 30 min later eat shrooms
3: Wait 1.5-2 hours, eat another roll
4: enjoy

So my gf just had her first experience with e last night,
and then i remembered some boomers i stashed away a few months back
and she took some of those as well.
She fucking loved it.

my first time doing E was a hippy flip..

it was really awesome, and scary at the same time.. lol

i kinda flipped out, and by the end of my trip.. my lips were swollen from constantly rubbing my lips together all night..

Has any of u just taken mushrooms to give u more energy/better comedown during a roll?
Last week i was rolling and feeling pretty heavy and a friend offered me like half a cap of a mushroom and i told him "no i dont wanna trip" and he said half a cap would not make me trip, but would lift me up a little from that heavy roll. And he was right! I did not really trip but my mood improved, my head felt less heavy and it seem to take the dirtiness of the roll away while still feeling good. I would love to try that again, take just a little bit of mushrooms during a mdma peak just to feel more natural and have a better, more "earthy" come down.

yeah, over the summer i dropped two pills with my sister and about four hours later was coming down and you know, you want to keep the roll going...so my sis suggested we eat the bag of shrooms i had. BAD IDEA. i wouldn't take the shrooms during the come down. but then again...idk maybe it was the circumstances. i had never tried shrooms, and was expecting the roll type effects to continue. it was so strange, my sister kept saying my room was a forest, and it seemed true, it was so eerie! then i made the mistake of looking in the mirror (which i heard some people love) but my face was melting and warped. but uh, the high point was my jacuzzi, we had it turned on when we were rolling then turned it off. the warm water felt like nothing i can explain to u. but yeah! i would love to try shrooms by themselves (and i love rolling)...not so sure about the combo, but it could be bc i did it wrong. maybe take the shrooms first? well. anywho, candyflipping is next!

it's weird how a lot of people in this thread talk about timing it so the e will take the element of anxiety out of shrooms. if shrooms make you that anxious, why even do them?

i know personally whenever i do shrooms i am totally euphoric. e only makes it better:D