Votes: 60 49.6%
  • Take the mushrooms and the mdma at the same time

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • Take the mdma on the comedown of the mushrooms

Votes: 12 9.9%
  • Take the mushrooms after coming up on the MDMA

Votes: 20 16.5%

• Total voters
I hippyflipped last night. i never tried x, but i took three first and before i felt the x i ate a half eight of shrooms. i felt truly amzing and invincible and i felt love for everyone. i was in a party with many people and i hugged everyone at least 15 times each. then after i came down from the x, i just sat back and enjoyed the visuals everywhere from the mushrooms. it was the best experience ever.8o

the come-down of e makes my brain pretty sketchy, mixing that with mushrooms isn't the best combo inmo id take the x pretty much the same time as the mushrooms

ive never tried this yet but if i were id proly eat a few rolls first wait for them to kick in then eat the mushrooms

I have never tried this combo, but i have read that doing the shrooms on an E comdown is a bad idea. Becuase you are all tired and low on seratonin, there is a good chance to get a bad trip.

Very fun, I love hippy flipping. I like to eat the shrooms and wait 45 mins. to an hr when I start feeling the comeup and then drop my roll. I like how it kind of hits you at the same time and eases you into the experience with the happiness of the roll.

I ate some mushrooms with some oatmeal and they started working on me in under ten minutes! Then I ate a roll about an hour later and I ended up with a HORRIBLE stomach ache. It really ruined my night. I ate a lot of shitty food back then, though.

I need help..

alright, which IS the best way to do it?
I dont get paranoid at all off of shrooms and shrooms last longer so i think the ideal thing for me to do is take about 7-8 G's of dried shroomies then wait for half an hour or maybe a bit longer until im done coming up then once i've reached my peak drop 2 tabs of E. Then the E should peak in about 30 mins to one hour later. ensuring that the peaks happen at around the same time, mix properly and that i come down off the E around the same time I start comin down off the mushrooms. not wasting either trip.

Does that sound like a guaranteed hippyflip? or no?

I've also heard of people taking them both at the same time. does that work good as well?

Last time I 'flipped, I ate 1.75g of some potent mush and 1/2 of a great pill. These were half of what I would take of each to trip or roll hard, and the synergy of the two was incredible. Me and a friend ate our mush and then the E when we could both say that we were definitely tripping, which was about 45min after the mush dosing. the e seemed to last much longer than normal and I was still rolling a bit after the mush had worn off, but the two peaks mixing was superb.

edit: I should add that I parachuted my half, and am experienced with mdma, but my friend just took his half and it was his first experience with it, both ways seemed to work well, though the peak effects of the e seemed to come a bit after the highest peak of the mush for him, whereas my experience seemed just about perfect. just some food for thought.

MagicMushroom16 said:
i think the ideal thing for me to do is take about 7-8 G's of dried shroomies then wait for half an hour or maybe a bit longer until im done coming up then once i've reached my peak drop 2 tabs of E.

Just to reiterate what DU said, you should take half the amount of each drug as you would normally take by itself.

The mushrooms and E have synergistic effects and less is more for finding your sweet spot.
Confucius said:
You can always take more drugs, never less.

Bauer095 said:
Just to reiterate what DU said, you should take half the amount of each drug as you would normally take by itself.

The mushrooms and E have synergistic effects and less is more for finding your sweet spot.

Its been so long since I've had the desire to use lsd or magic mushrooms. But now that I've found mdma I'm considering giving it another whirl! I've just had so many so-so lsd experiences over the years... I've never had a bad trip but I've had moments of intence anxiety. Let me know how it gos! maybe It'll get me outdoors nextweek libcap hunting!

Cool I can't wait to try this combo soon. I've tried candy flippen and that was fuken incredible...nothing like it. mnmnm my heads already spinning with anticipation :)

So, when hippy flipping, less is more?
If i take an eighth then, that would be equal to a quarter or mush?
thats crazy. I've never heard of that before, i'll be sure to give it a try. There wont be any conflict between the two drugs if I take them at the same time will there?

see pplz, their comes a time in everyone's life when E comedowns start to rli rli suck, hence why so many BLers are saying take the mush on Ecomedown, after a while that comedown becomes hell. I kind of hate E now bc u cant use it everyday, it uses your own brain chemical reserves to get you high!! Thats just not kewl, to each their own.

DigitalUnicorn said:
Last time I 'flipped, I ate 1.75g of some potent mush and 1/2 of a great pill. These were half of what I would take of each to trip or roll hard, and the synergy of the two was incredible. Me and a friend ate our mush and then the E when we could both say that we were definitely tripping, which was about 45min after the mush dosing. the e seemed to last much longer than normal and I was still rolling a bit after the mush had worn off, but the two peaks mixing was superb.
DigitalUnicorn said:
Alright DU, I'll take your word for it. You seem to know what you're doing haha.
And i think i'll give that parachuting thing a try to. I've never done it before with E, all you do is crush it up into a fine powder, roll it up with a little bit of kleenex, tie the top so none falls out when goin down and it'll work its magic just like that?

Can someone maybe add a poll?

I've read all the topics of hippy flipping I think, and all those opinions of dosage are very confusing. A poll would be nice.

Im fucking hippyflipping right now.;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; screen b luur

to say something i took the pills after

MagicMushroom16 said:
Alright DU, I'll take your word for it. You seem to know what you're doing haha.
And i think i'll give that parachuting thing a try to. I've never done it before with E, all you do is crush it up into a fine powder, roll it up with a little bit of kleenex, tie the top so none falls out when goin down and it'll work its magic just like that?

You want to plop the powder in a little square, pull four sides up around the powder so its a little satchel or something, and twist off the end. Then stick it at the very back of your throat (this'll be where your gag reflex will probably annoy you, it does me), and wash it down with a lot of water. Presto Stupendo, you're done.