• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD what are you munching on? Not overdone like the last thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spudgun

Bluelighter
Wh'appem to this thread? Why is the arcived version the only one linkied in the Index?

I have no idea what will happen to this post due to massive and immense modfai whilst I was awayl. So here goes...

Just recently munched s pot o' paella. Third time I had to scrape it off the floor too. Stuff is tasty (and was stupidly reduced) so not overly bothered. But was a bit hairy all the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ That sounds lush.

Barely managed a can of soup, Sainsburys vegetable this time, nice but stomach cramping like fuck so required a bit of effort. Muffin earlier as well, I love a Sainsburys muffin.

Burger and chips (7 of them) :|

PNXgN67.jpg

Not a lot, whatever will go down really.

I had an icecream with a banana and some ice cream in a milkshake and a cheese and cucumber sandwich. Need to start getting the calories down me.

contained from here...

Just been through Whitechapel so had to have a curry. Meat Aloo, garlic naan and salty lassi.

Had a postprandial sweet pan too. Like a couple of coffees, but less jittery. Definitely worth 70p if you can put up with the inquiry into why a white boy wants such things.

Where did you go? I used to live there.

If it wasn't tayyab's or lahore kebab house....

...actually or the empress is pretty fucking good.....

After last nights/this mornings MD and meph sesh all i've eaten today is a bowl of shreddies. Not hungry

had a cup of tea with slice of toast, rhubarb and ginger jam on my toast. for brekkie going to have a fry up.

Someone mentioning butter earlier made me crave some too. Fucks sake im giving practically everything else up, i think i draw the line at giving up butter too ! Anyway, just had very buttery scrambled eggs and toast for lunch, nice.

I had a milkshake with a load of strawberries, some ice cream, a splash of milk and a couple of scoops of mass gain powder.

World's driest piece of toast, not eaten all last week bar like 1 meal. Might get a dirty mac d just for substance if my old man will detour on the way back from the clinic.

Status
Not open for further replies.