Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Methamphetamine in the UK/Europe V. Still Elusive

Allein

Bluelight Crew
Old thread

meh, getting quoted £60/0.38g or £160 1g, tis a lot of cash.

I was feeling flush and got tempted ;)

I had a source of this way back, at least I'm fairly sure it was meth although the crystals were smaller and more regular than the glass shards I see now but the effects were stronger than any sulphate I've tried.

Got a bucket load of Xanax coming with it just in case when I lose the plot and stay up for 3 days in a row:D

Last edited by a moderator:
hrmnn ... I see we have v similar ideas, with v similar weeks ahead, monsieur!

hrmnn ... I see we have v similar ideas, with v similar weeks ahead, monsieur!

Hmmm :sus:

The Warehouse Project said that their testing results showed most PMA was in crystal rather than in pills, so it's not a one-off. :/

PMA's LD50 is quoted as around 25mg/kg doesn't seem like it would be particular problematic if meth was contaminated with it given the quantities.

Taking numerous pills each containing in excess of 100mgs on the other hand:\

Aye, wasn't really saying from a meth point of view. (I think from about 60mg is considered a dangerous dose for PMA.)

My friend is getting quoted £35 for a half gram of meth, coming from the cooks friend, thinking of purchasing some and give it to my friends telling them its shit meph :eek:

Aye, wasn't really saying from a meth point of view. (I think from about 60mg is considered a dangerous dose for PMA.)

I would agree, I pretty sure I ran across some pills many moons ago, took 1 and 1/2 at about 5am after a night of MDMA and they made me feel properly ill for a good few hours, had to go home and ride it out.

Erowid does state that nasty effects can be experienced at doses as low as 60mg, but deaths I have any knowledge of have involved 5+ pills which I'd assume contained a great deal more than 60mg.

Horrible stuff and best avoided at all costs IMO.

But noted, I'll keep any doses of meth limited to 60mg;)

Woman receives random bottle in the post, 6 months later gives it her dad. He necks half of it thinking its a health drink, was £34,000 worth of crystal meth in a diluted solution, nothing strange about the story at all.

DRUG dealers have claimed the life of an innocent man who swallowed a massive dose of the Class A drug crystal meth, thinking it was a health drink.
Romano Dias, 55, had been given a bottle of what appeared to be a fruit-based drink as a treat by his daughter Katee, who had found it in a package delivered to her home, an inquest was told.
http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/New...tained-34k-of-Class-A-drug-20131109055500.htm

I would agree, I pretty sure I ran across some pills many moons ago, took 1 and 1/2 at about 5am after a night of MDMA and they made me feel properly ill for a good few hours, had to go home and ride it out.

Erowid does state that nasty effects can be experienced at doses as low as 60mg, but deaths I have any knowledge of have involved 5+ pills which I'd assume contained a great deal more than 60mg.

Horrible stuff and best avoided at all costs IMO.

But noted, I'll keep any doses of meth limited to 60mg;)

How do people actually take meth on here? The time I did try it I sniffed it and chased some but sniffed it was just far to jittery and still rushing like fuck 12-15hrs after last line. This was before I knew about benzos mind.

I've seen some pills advertised as having 70-100mg methamp in them, tempted to have a bash and just take 1 or half 1 orally and see how they are. Will get some top notch racemic phet at the same time.

The thing is if you keep the doses of eu speed sensible and have benzos you can pull off the daytime buzz and sleep at night. With meth I am not so sure. The one time I had it was crystals and was awake like 4 days on a .75 of a gram. Obviously got a bit mad towards the end :S

I can get good crystal meth shipped from Canada £80 a g (tried and v nice) or from USA £50 a g or £100 an eight (untested source).

Apparently someone is selling in Bristol for £200 a g! I think £100 same as flake is fair..

A gram of meth goes for £80 in my area (UK) though I've heard prices up to £120 from another source. I've seen the stuff and it looks good - huge crystals. Very tempting.

As for the Bristol price.. £200 is just madness 8o

This is a lot of meth.

Welcome to the new ice age.

OUT among the new addicts whose young lives are spiralling away in psychosis, at border control checkpoints which increasingly uncover it hidden in bizarre consignments, in the wastelands of public housing where it is the drug of choice.
Methamphetamine is entering a new and deadly age of addiction in Australia.
Drug seizures of amphetamines at Australian borders are at record levels.

http://www.news.com.au/national/dea...-the-new-ice-age/story-fncynjr2-1226758663681

658672-7ef16c20-4a79-11e3-9491-1affab8972a4.jpg

664048-868db2ea-4a79-11e3-9491-1affab8972a4.jpg

The gang in Australia was reportedly communicating with cartels in Mexico by way of encrypted BlackBerry messages.
The U.S. State Department listed the Mongols, Hells Angels, Bandidos, and Vagos, as all having ties to Mexican drug trafficking organisations in 2011.
America's Drug Enforcement Agency has stated the Sinaloa cartel is the largest supplier of narcotics to Australian gangs.

These Mexican Cartels basically supply the world with coke and ice, spreading as far as Asia, Europe and North America.

Last edited:
There was something on chanel 4 news last night about meth in uk but didn't get chance to watch it properly as I had ppl round did anyone see it?

There was something on chanel 4 news last night about meth in uk but didn't get chance to watch it properly as I had ppl round did anyone see it?

Yeah I saw that, it was talking about the high use of it amongst the gay "community" and how it's responsible for a rapid increase in HIV.

Last edited:
Thought it might be related to gay community from the look of the geezer talking looked like he was the only gay in the village lol wonder how long it willandake to kick off over here thats even if it does. Not that I want it to cuz its ruined peoples lives but im Suprised some dealers at the top never thought of the potential to make a profit. Is it harder to make in this country compared to others?

Perhaps high price and the bad press its got makes it tough to really reach epidemic levels like some places in usa.

also I think there is so many drugs too choose from now compared to years ago with the explosion of legal highs and that kids today would rather get something cheaper plus getting drugs easily on the net means no meeting up with dodgy dealers in dark allys etc.

fucking hell I remember the days getting drugs in my youth travelling for miles to meet some shadey fucker who don't usually buy from but has got some e's and most of the time not turning up on time if at all. Lol when I think back to when I was teenager and the things we used to do to get drugs (or girls!) And failing miserably sometimes. Now of days tho drugs and women for that matter are at a click of a button drug users today are lazy!

I'm only in my mid twenties so back when i was at school the idea of actually buying legal drugs online that actually work would of saved me all the fucking hassle haha

cant imagine what it would be like for uou older lot before mobile phones having to actually go to a dealers house maybe give his landline a quick call from a phone box think I'd jus go tee fucking total to save the hassle lol

you've all (the two of you) bought this "community" claptrap like "they" all know each other and cook each other's tea.

"they" being the key point. Oh that's them, we're not them.

And as if there is such as a thing as "community"!