• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methamphetamine in the UK/Europe V. Still Elusive

See something like this bank hol weekend would be perfect for meth. Start Friday night, make sure you've had your last dose Sunday, come down over Monday, get to bed 8pm and be up Tuesday for work feeling not incredibly shit. A normal weekend can cut things a bit close.

Agreed mate, and really thats as often as I would want to be doing it.
That's pretty much what I used to do with mcat years ago.
I've tried to get my hands on that again but nothing about is like the old stuff so I've given up.
Appreciate your advice, thank you

As discussed last yr, just make sure you know what you're letting yourself in for ;)

Being self-employed can be a blessing or curse for staying on the straight and narrow. If you can trust yourself to only do one-offs, then give it a shot. Maybe give most of your stash to someone who doesn't use and won't hand it over until agreed date :)

What ROA are you using ?

I probably don't know fully and won't till I've given it a go I suppose.

I will def have to give the rest to someone to hold as I am a fiend when I get started so is the missus, but we have shown a lot more restraint as of late.

I can have the odd day off if I like but that's not something I want to make a habit of

10-30mg That's such a tiny amount, and its a pain I have to order a whole G really as thats far too open to abuse.

If you don't use DN, you buy locally ?
It's not a sourcing question, as I have access to it, just curious

I've seen 100mg for sale on DMs. Why do you have to order a G?

Alternatively have a lock box and hand the key to someone else and tell them not to hand it over until a set date, no matter how much you whine ;) It won't really stop you if you're determined, but it can be enough to push the decision-making brain back in control.

I vape it. Don't do that, lol. I was introduced to it that way, and can't use any other method now unfortunately. And it's particularly fiendish taken this way, it become an entire addictive art-form that you can't help but try to become expert at. Even thinking about it is kicking off all these addictive cues in my head right now lol.

I've seen 100mg for sale on DMs. Why do you have to order a G?

I have only seen 1g as a minimum.
There are samples that are smaller but they have to be ordered with other items to make the order value up.
Saying that I've only ever used DM's 3 times so I'm hardly an expert :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alternatively have a lock box and hand the key to someone else and tell them not to hand it over until a set date, no matter how much you whine ;) It won't really stop you if you're determined, but it can be enough to push the decision-making brain back in control.

I vape it. Don't do that, lol. I was introduced to it that way, and can't use any other method now unfortunately. And it's particularly fiendish taken this way, it become an entire addictive art-form that you can't help but try to become expert at. Even thinking about it is kicking off all these addictive cues in my head right now lol.

Nah I'm not going to put it in a pipe, though I do have one I bought for DMT a while ago (wrong type for DMT of course)
Maybe I should just smash that so it's not an option.

Alternatively have a lock box and hand the key to someone else and tell them not to hand it over until a set date, no matter how much you whine ;)

Ha! As if....

Funnily enuff, when I saw that you're a moderator of 'Performance enhancing drugs', I assumed steroids, not crystal meth... ;)

Ha! As if....

Funnily enuff, when I saw that you're a moderator of 'Performance enhancing drugs', I assumed steroids, not crystal meth... ;)

Haha. Well I'm fully on the HR message about not combining the two, an unhealthy combo for sure ;)

I think that's the main focus of PEDs
I am also a long term steroid user.
Maybe the lines (excuse the pun) get a little blurred lol

Nah I'm not going to put it in a pipe, though I do have one I bought for DMT a while ago (wrong type for DMT of course)
Maybe I should just smash that so it's not an option.

If you snort, that's probably how you'll prefer it forever after (it becomes part of the addictive cue), as long as someone doesn't repeatedly introduce you to vaping.

Lol. Steroids shrink your nuts not your cock. They usually make you hard too annoyingly often :)

I like my nuts whole thank you very much...

eng_pl_Cadbury-Dairy-Milk-Whole-Nut-200g-1922_2.jpg

<3 <3